You All Remember Nick? Turns Out He's A Nazi Sympathizer!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

You All Remember Nick? Turns Out He's A Nazi Sympathizer!

Post by Fat Man »

OK, I guess you all remember Nick, who was eventually banned sometime last year for being a troll.

Well, it turns out he's also a Nazi sympathizer, because he publicly dropped in pants in a comment he posted under a youTube video.

He also has a YouTube user name, TurudesRavenholt and he posted a comment on my YouTube channel earlier this year, but I never bothered to mention it. I just ignored his comment and never bother to respond, but here is a copy of said comment.
TurudesRavenholt (4 months ago)

Hey Fat Man, it's me Nick. Feel like swapping subs? I might be making a video series eventually!
Anyway . . . . .

Recently I discovered a YouTube channel by one who goes by the user name GrapplingIgnorance, a former high school teacher, and a damn good teacher, who was harassed in a small town where he lived, because one of his students discovered on YouTube that he's an atheist, so he was given a choice of either losing his job, or shutting down his YouTube channel.

He eventually got a new channel on YouTube, but now, when he speaks, he must be in shadow and wear a black hood so nobody will recognize him, or else, he might lose his job.

Yeah, check out this topic I had posted recently.

Grappling Ignorance! Are Atheists Actually More Christ-like?
http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... f=7&t=5617

It goes into all the details on how this good high school teacher was harassed by ignorant people in his community.

Anyway . . . . .

A few days ago, GrapplingIgnorance had created a new video you all should check out.

William Tapley Explains The Rosary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywNy4hyTj4U

It is funny as all Hell, it's absolutely hilarious!

Well, I posted in the comments under his video.

Here is my response . . .
Hey! God just told me to tell William Tapley that he SUCKS!!! Gee, why can't God just tell William Tapley himself that he sucks??? I know, let us all tell William Tapley that he sucks, 666 times, the number of the beast, and maybe he'll get the message! That William Tapley is a moron, a fucking Christard!!!

BigFatMan1951 2 days ago
Well, good ol' Nick (YouTube user name, TurudesRavenholt) posted in response . . .
@BigFatMan1951 Fat Man, I think that you need to chill out. Everyone else on Youtube, if you wish to see more of this man's ramblings, check out the Sports Suck community. That's where he spends his days rambling and screeching about Christianity and sports. (Yep, strange, I know.) Also, sup Fat Man? Remember me?

TurudesRavenholt 1 day ago
To which I had responded . . .
@TurudesRavenholt - Yeah, you're Nick, who was banned from the anti-sports forum for being an obnoxious troll. OK, I have good reason to say that both organized religion and professional sports are two of the most corrupt entities in the entire world. Football players go unpunished for their crimes, including rape, and the Catholic Church is run by butt-banging bishops and pedophile priests, and the protestant churches are no better. Sports and religion will eventually destroy our country!

BigFatMan1951 15 hours ago

Then he came back again . . .
@BigFatMan1951 I prefer the term 'voice of reason' personally. Also, people, I believe I should point out that Fat Man is (or was, I forget) in the process of converting to judaism, he's just trying to feel cool and fit in with his new jewish friends by insulting catholicism. Ignore him, he's just trolling.

TurudesRavenholt 12 hours ago
Then I came back again with 3 posts in response . . .
@TurudesRavenholt - Voice of reason??? To whom are you referring? Yourself? Hardly! You were kicked off from the anti-sports forum for being a troll. Perhaps you're referring to all those zoo-tramps over at 4chan? Wrong again JIMBO!!! Last year they raided our forum. Anyway . . . I have good reason to be down on the Catholic Church. Hey boys and girls! Can you say, INQUISITION??? The Jews suffered at the hands of the Catholic Church, the so-called Holy Office, and the Inquisition.

BigFatMan1951 5 hours ago
@TurudesRavenholt . . . . . Continued from previous post . . . I suggest you go to the YouTube channel by athephi, and check out his series of videos, the first one titled "The Inquisition E01P01" the first one of 20 videos in a series. Check those out, and then come back and let me know what you think, assuming that you can think, which I seriously doubt! Maybe you just might learn something, besides how to be a moronic sports bore!

@TurudesRavenholt (Continued from previous post) Later in the series of videos, you'll learn how Galileo suffered by the Inquisition, that he was placed under house arrest for the remainder of his life. Back in February 12, I posted in the OFF TOPIC section of our anti-sports forum in celebration of the 202ed birthday of Charles Darwin, and another one of your fellow sports fans made a comment that Charles Darwin and Galileo are down in Hell. He probably learned only sports while in school.

Now, here is where good ol' Nick publicly dropped his pants so show what he has . . .
@BigFatMan1951 Did you ever consider the fact that the jews deserved to be persecuted? They did cause the bubonic plague. Plus, if you've ever read the works of such people as Hitler, you'd understand that they're also the cause for every bad thing that's ever happened ever.

TurudesRavenholt 3 hours ago
To which I finally responded . . .
@TurudesRavenholt - The Jews did NOT cause the bubonic plague. It was caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis, an argument supported by recent forensic research. It started in China and eventually spread to the European countries. It was NOT caused by the Jews. I see you also believe in all the Nazi propaganda bullshit! Uh huh! You're a typical moronic sports fan who probably flunked science in high school where you only learned how to fold paper footballs! You are a moron!!!

BigFatMan1951 2 hours ago
So, we now know that good ol' Nick is a Nazi sympathizer!

I just knew there was something seriously wrong with that boy!

Well, what can you expect from someone who didn't learn jack-shit in high school except how to fold paper footballs!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

ChrisOH

Re: You All Remember Nick? Turns Out He's A Nazi Sympathizer

Post by ChrisOH »

Fat Man wrote:
To which I finally responded . . .
@TurudesRavenholt - The Jews did NOT cause the bubonic plague. It was caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis, an argument supported by recent forensic research. It started in China and eventually spread to the European countries. It was NOT caused by the Jews. I see you also believe in all the Nazi propaganda bullshit! Uh huh! You're a typical moronic sports fan who probably flunked science in high school where you only learned how to fold paper footballs! You are a moron!!!

BigFatMan1951 2 hours ago
Hello Fat Man!

Ironically, people's religious beliefs at the time might have contributed to the spread of the plague! The "good Christians" of the Middle Ages gathered in churches to pray for "deliverance" from the scourge of the plague. This probably only made its transmission easier -- they would have been better off staying in their homes and out of close quarters with those possibly infected. :|

I never heard the thing about the Jews causing the plague before. Was this something Hitler promoted, or did Nick just make that up on his own? How were they supposed to have caused it? By being carriers, or just that it was "God's punishment", as the Religious Right tried to claim AIDS was God's punishment on homosexuals?
Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man wrote:OK, I guess you all remember Nick, who was eventually banned sometime last year for being a troll.
How could anyone forget him? :lol: The Internet war between Nick and Fat Man continues. I don't know whether to laugh or yawn.

Fat Man, considering all the time Nick spends trying to communicate with you, I suspect that he wants you to become his mentor. He's as persistant as Samdaman :x .

Concerning the atheist you mention: The U.S. Constitution should apply to atheists just as much as it applies to every other citizen of this country. I'm appalled that anyone would lose his job simply because he's an atheist. Atheists are entitled to the same rights as everyone else. (We live in a pluralistic society, which works both ways.) This just goes to show how cruel small-town life can be. Just ask "H.S." and her parents in Silsbee, Texas.
Fat Man wrote:
@BigFatMan1951 I prefer the term 'voice of reason' personally. Also, people, I believe I should point out that Fat Man is (or was, I forget) in the process of converting to judaism, he's just trying to feel cool and fit in with his new jewish friends by insulting catholicism. Ignore him, he's just trolling.

TurudesRavenholt 12 hours ago
Look who's talking. :roll:
Fat Man wrote:
@BigFatMan1951 Did you ever consider the fact that the jews deserved to be persecuted? They did cause the bubonic plague. Plus, if you've ever read the works of such people as Hitler, you'd understand that they're also the cause for every bad thing that's ever happened ever.

TurudesRavenholt 3 hours ago
This is classic trolling (albeit on a junior-high level), and I'll tell you something: This is not new. This was being done long before there were even any PCs, let alone the Internet. Fancy a naughty boy in his early teens who wants to show those authority figures how daring he is. He really wants to shock those grownups who just aren't hip. So, what does he do? He dares to write a swastika :shock: on the blackboard! *gasp* Oh, my! You know what they say: The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Mrs. Earl's reaction (which is also mine) is as follows: NIcky, the bubonic plague was spread by fleas on rats, not by Jews. You know, rats like you. Apparently, smoking pot has addled your brains.

I guess I'm amused by this controversy after all. Nick is such a silly boy. A good source of amusement, I guess.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Earl wrote:Mrs. Earl's reaction (which is also mine) is as follows: NIcky, the bubonic plague was spread by fleas on rats, not by Jews. You know, rats like you. Apparently, smoking pot has addled your brains.
Haha, best response ever! Good job Mrs. Earl, keep it up!

Anyway, Nick is just being a troll in need of his regular fix of attention. He's trying to say something shocking that he believes will deeply offend someone, providing him with the "lulz", as the trolls would call it, that he desperately needs. However, he made his comment so ignorant that this pathetic attempt at shocking someone was made completely obvious, thus rendering his trolling as a failure. Nick, your days of glory with the members of this forum are over, all of your attempted comebacks to this site have just provided us with a few laughs. I applaud you Nick.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Earl

Post by Earl »

Nick meets WeakMincingSissy ...

(Just clean, wholesome humor, folks. :mrgreen: Don't take it seriously.)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nick is just a troll, Fat Man. I don't think he seriously believes what he says, he just goes and says it because he knows he'll get a few people het up. Which is exactly what inspires trolls like him to do what they do, because it tends to work on the internet. I know that I can get wound up quite easily by some of the stuff I read on this so-called "World Wide Web". Hopefully he'll grow up eventually. There is still time. But I have to admit, some of his comments made on our Guestbook in recent months seemed to be sincere and intelligent...

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.