Oh! By The Way, The World Ends May 21,2011 - Like, Ho Hum!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Earl

Re: Oh! By The Way, The World Ends May 21,2011 - Like, Ho Hu

Post by Earl »

Nooooooooo ... Oh, say it ain't so! :cry: :cry: :cry:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

abitagirl wrote:The Rapture did happen. I am writing to you from Heaven. Apparently the rest of you weren't so lucky. Oh well. Enjoy the next 5 months. :twisted:
You mean, you have Internet access up in Heaven?

Gee, I wonder if they also have it down in Hell.
Earl wrote:Nooooooooo ... Oh, say it ain't so! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hey Earl! You say you're a Christian. How come you didn't get caught up in the rapture?

Oh! I know!

It's probably because you didn't give 10% percent or your income (that's 10% percent of the gross and not 10% percent of the net) to Pat Robertson's 700 Club and buy a little piece of silk cloth treated with holy oil.

SHAME ON YOU!!!

Well, it looks like you're stuck down here with the rest of us rotten sinners! Eh?

Oh well, let's party!!!

I'll bring a couple of 12 packs of Amber Bock Dark Lager beer, some chips and dip, and we can have pickled herring on fancy crackers, and some V8 Tomato Juice and vodka for Bloody Marries.

Everybody here has to bring something to the Post Rapture Sinner's Party.

Everybody is welcome, including professing Christians who didn't get raptured because they didn't give shit to Pat Robertson, or some other shit like that.

And Earl, since you don't drink, you can bring lots of soda, Coke or Pepsi, or whatever you like to our party, but you have to bring something. OK?

Nobody brings Kool Aid!

Absolutely no Kool Aid! OK?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Oh by the way, you know what? According to that Camping guy, apparently the May 21 Rapture was only a spiritual one. That's why it seems like nothing happened. But the REAL Rapture will happen on October 21. For real this time! Seriously! :P
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

abitagirl wrote:Oh by the way, you know what? According to that Camping guy, apparently the May 21 Rapture was only a spiritual one. That's why it seems like nothing happened. But the REAL Rapture will happen on October 21. For real this time! Seriously! :P
Yeah, I pretty much saw that one coming...the classic "I was just misunderstood" backpedal...

The Jehovah's Witnesses did pretty much the same thing back in 1914 when their leaders proclaimed an "end of the world" du jour. Rather than abandoning their faith, they simply "spiritualized" it, just like Camping is doing. In one of their "Watchtower" booklets they stuck in my storm door one time, it said that Jesus was crowned king in heaven back in 1914, but his physical return to Earth was still imminent.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

abitagirl wrote:Oh by the way, you know what? According to that Camping guy, apparently the May 21 Rapture was only a spiritual one. That's why it seems like nothing happened. But the REAL Rapture will happen on October 21. For real this time! Seriously! :P
I find it hard to express my response to this in words so I'll just do it with a smilie: :roll: .

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Can you of you imagine spending the rest of eternity with people you hate? I don't know about you all but that would feel like the normal human life all over again which is why I wish I was any other animal besides a human. If I had to choose between heaven or hell I'd choose neither.

Anyway, I listening to the radio a few days ago and apparently the same people who kept talking about the rapture and removed everything about it the very day on their web-site. Smooth....Lol not really.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

Indurrago wrote: Anyway, I listening to the radio a few days ago and apparently the same people who kept talking about the rapture and removed everything about it the very day on their web-site. Smooth....Lol not really.
Hello Indurrago!

The day the "rapture" was supposed to occur (last Saturday), I tried to check Family Radio's website, as they are the organization behind the predictions, and their server was "down for maintenance." :lol: The next day it was back up and running, but as you say, with no mention of any failed rapture predictions.

Like if they just didn't acknowledge it, everybody would forget they said anything about it in the first place! :lol:
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

In response some people have been uploading rapture bomb photos. Enjoy!