I Can't Get TV Listings On The Internet Anymore! This SUCKS!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

I Can't Get TV Listings On The Internet Anymore! This SUCKS!

Post by Fat Man »

I usually go to the ZAP TO IT web site to get my TV Listings for Time Warner Digital Cable TV for my local El Paso area.

But tonight my Mozilla Firefox browser block my access to the web site, because it detected some malicious software, or mal-ware .

Well, that is what I actually like about Mozilla Firefox. It protect you from entering a web site that might cause some damage to my computer.

So, I tried the AOL TV Listings, which I used a few years ago, but when I entered my zip code, and then clicked on the link for Time Warner Digital Cable TV, my Mozilla Firefox crashed!

Then I had to restart my Mozilla Firefox browser again.

So, I made three attempts to access the AOL TV Listings again, and each time, my Mozilla Firefox crashed, and I had to restart it again, three times!!!

OK, I'm not having any other problems with all my usual web sites, but only when trying to access TV Listings.

So, I guess I have to dig down into my pockets and buy a TV Guide from the super market.

Or, I'll just have to click around with my remote on my TV.

I now have no way of knowing in advance what is going to be on TV anymore!

THIS FUCKING SUCKS!!!

OK, I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe the problem will have been fixed by then.

BUT, THIS STILL FUCKING SUCKS!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

ChrisOH

Re: I Can't Get TV Listings On The Internet Anymore! This SU

Post by ChrisOH »

Hello Fat Man!

TVGuide.com has listings both nationally and locally -- you can specify your city and cable provider and it provides you with a channel lineup and program times for your area. Also, I don't know if Time Warner has it in your area, but on ours, there is a "guide" button on the cable remote that pops up a list that you can search by channel or by date and time, up to a week.

Good luck! :)