The People Have Spoken! No Sports!

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
pettejohns

Re: The People Have Spoken! No Sports!

Post by pettejohns »

Most of the people love to play ports but there are many people who have spoken no to sports but the people who have spoke no to sports are not much aware of the values of the sports that is the reason they have said no or another thing is that they might be having some problem which not allow them to play.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

pettejohns wrote:Most of the people love to play ports but there are many people who have spoken no to sports but the people who have spoke no to sports are not much aware of the values of the sports that is the reason they have said no or another thing is that they might be having some problem which not allow them to play.
No, my problem was not that I wasn't allowed to play!

On the contrary, I had sports shoved down my throat, and was often forced into sports.

But I was lousy at sports, because when I was 4 years old, I was in a car accident, and my left knee was badly injured. As a result, in school, I was unable to run, and I walked with a limp.

I was once suspended from school because I failed to climb a rope in the gymnasium. Never mind that I was passing all of my academic subjects, science, math, history, etc. etc. NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! In the school I went to, athletics was more important than academics.

In high school, my science teacher was also the football coach, and he was too fucking busy, coaching his team of pre-frontally lobotomized baboons to teach in the classroom, so instead, he would set up the movie projector, then turn off the lights, and go out the door, leaving us all sitting in the dark, watching a bunch of stupid cartoons.

I wanted to learn science! DAMN IT!!! Not watch stupid cartoons!

So, I had some problems which not allowed me to get a decent education!

Like, I could give a flying fuck about sports!!!

No, I really don't give a fuck!

Certainly, NOT when it comes to sports!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I think those displays like the Bullshit and Give-a-Fuck-O-Meters you always show us are great, Fat Man. Seriously, where do you find this stuff? Given what this "pettejohns" character is saying, it's no wonder they're being put to some good use. :D

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:I think those displays like the Bullshit and Give-a-Fuck-O-Meters you always show us are great, Fat Man. Seriously, where do you find this stuff? Given what this "pettejohns" character is saying, it's no wonder they're being put to some good use. :D
I just did a Google image search for animated graphics. I simply entered, don't give a damn, or ,don't give a fuck, in the Google image search.

I remember years ago on the Internet, a meter saying "Damn Not Given" but I found one for fuck instead.

Just do an image search for meters, and you'll find one that is animated.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!