What do i do about this idiot sport jock?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Sporthater2000

What do i do about this idiot sport jock?

Post by Sporthater2000 »

I have this idiot jock at my school named Jordan Beaumont. He spoted me on this website and told me we're all gonna have no life becuase we don't play sport. He keeps telling me you sucks because your a fat idiot who sits on his computer all day! I know we are intelligent but i get annoyed with the fact that stupid jocks, tell us we're dumb and we're gonna have no life because we don't like or play sports. So what do you think we should do to Jordan. ("we" meaning me and my friend in real life "supersporthater500")
Signed

Sporthater2000

"hating sport and its fans FOREVER! :D"
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: What do i do about this idiot sport jock?

Post by Fat Man »

Sporthater2000 wrote:I have this idiot jock at my school named Jordan Beaumont. He spoted me on this website and told me we're all gonna have no life becuase we don't play sport. He keeps telling me you sucks because your a fat idiot who sits on his computer all day! I know we are intelligent but i get annoyed with the fact that stupid jocks, tell us we're dumb and we're gonna have no life because we don't like or play sports. So what do you think we should do to Jordan. ("we" meaning me and my friend in real life "supersporthater500")
I suggest driving this moron, Jordan Beaumont insane.

Spike his beer with laxatives, then lock him up in a circular room, and tell him to go shit in a corner!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Sporthater2000

Post by Sporthater2000 »

Fat Man wrote:
Sporthater2000 wrote:I have this idiot jock at my school named Jordan Beaumont. He spoted me on this website and told me we're all gonna have no life becuase we don't play sport. He keeps telling me you sucks because your a fat idiot who sits on his computer all day! I know we are intelligent but i get annoyed with the fact that stupid jocks, tell us we're dumb and we're gonna have no life because we don't like or play sports. So what do you think we should do to Jordan. ("we" meaning me and my friend in real life "supersporthater500")
I suggest driving this moron, Jordan Beaumont insane.

Spike his beer with laxatives, then lock him up in a circular room, and tell him to go shit in a corner!

sure thing mate! The thought of that makes me feel better!
Signed

Sporthater2000

"hating sport and its fans FOREVER! :D"
Earl

Post by Earl »

Let's be practical about this. Instead of engaging in a fantasy about what you'd like to do to him, respond to his comments with FACTS. His claim that you won't have a life because you don't like or play sports is juvenile and can be easily disproved. All you need to do is do some research and cite examples of nonathletic men who have made great contributions to mankind. One example whom I cite often happens to have been one of the greatest heroes of World War II. I'm referring to the Swedish businessman/humanitarian Raoul Wallenberg, who saved the lives of over 10,000 Jews from the Holocaust. This was a man who repeatedly put his life on the line to save those who were defenseless. He clearly was a man of great courage. He also happens to have been a highly educated nonathletic man who, in the words of his half-sister, "detested competitive team sports." Remember, this was a man who courageously dealt with German Nazi S.S. officers and Hungarian fascist thugs. You can do a Google search on his name and find online articles and websites about him. There are many nonathletic men who have been very successful in life. (I ought to know. My father was one of them. :) )

Incidentally, you might tell Jordan that three of your fellow forum members work out in gyms. Check the recent message left in the Guestbook by KarateMan on Friday, June 17, 2011 at 15:03:10 (MET). I guarantee that none of us are fat.

Also, participation in sports is not a guarantee of happiness and fulfillment in life, any more than is participation in many other endeavors. (In case you're reading this, Jordan, this is not an anti-sports statement. It's simply a fact of life.) A former high-school football player I once knew in school ended up being married and divorced three times. I seriously doubt he's very happy about it, and that's putting it mildly.

There's a certain book I wish I could get into Jordan's hands, but it probably isn't sold in your country. I'm referring to Season of Life by Jeffrey Marx, which is a biography of the former U.S. professional football player Joe Ehrmann. I think he'd learn a lot from it. He'd be willing to listen to someone like Ehrmann. Jordan apparently has some misconceptions about the sort of life that's truly fulfilling and successful.

To repeat, engage Jordan with facts. That is, if he's willing to listen. If he's not willing to listen and reason, just forget about him. If he's not willing to have a civil discussion, he's just not worth it. But don't be unnecessarily rude about it.

If I might give you a little more advice, don't respond to hatred with hatred of your own. You'll never win that way. Also, make sure that the argument you and Jordan have is stated accurately and fairly. You shouldn't want to argue that Jordan is wasting his time participating in sports, which are a form of recreation. If you deny someone the right to participate in sports as recreation, you'll lose. The position you need to maintain is that sports are not for everyone and that you don't need sports to be a man and a full human being.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Supersporthater500

Post by Supersporthater500 »

hey um sporthater2000 i just made up a little joke about jordan beumont. here it is: jordan BEUmont? jordan BEUtiful, NOT!!!

signed
supersporthater500