Football Game

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!

Have you ever been to or plan on going to a sporting event in real life?

Yeah (ummmm why???)
38%
HAHAHAHAHA NO!
62%

Total votes: 13

Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Football Game

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

I hade to come and post this cause i almost died laughing... this proves how little my parents pay attention... 5 minutes ago, my dad came up to me and said that they hade an extra ticket to a football game and if i wanted to go... i almost DIED laughing!!! i didn't want to be mean so i kinda held it in and just said no thanks, but he insisted, saying that i've "never been to a real football game" LMAO i've never been hit by a car either but thats not something i want to experience! although would rather do that then go to a football game! rotlmao, like i'd wanna spend hours sitting in awful seats to far away to see anything if i wanted to or not, just to see other people run into each other and people scream? like wtf! i've never seen much of a football game on tv, why would i want to go to one in real life for more discomfort? hahaha... wow that was my daily entertainment... it saddens me that almost my entire family (we are related to some football jock on some team or something) is sucked into this stupid sports crap... but i dont blame them to much, they cant help it, its what society has brainwashed them into thinking is what they should do instead of you know going outside for fresh air and such... :lol: sorry, hade to post it, it was just to awsome... :P
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

ROFL MY WAFFLE! NO WAY! :lol:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

well I have played volleyball at the beach and softball after church but I don't think.. no, I've never been to a real, pay-for-admission sporting event AND I NEVER PLAN TO! oh--except for wrestling --I did go see wrestling a few times but that's more like opera for kids. :)

I Hope We Lose!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Yes, I have been to several baseball games, and one football game (high school), and I was bored to death each time. I did not go willingly, but was invited and was sort of guilted into it, and I am one of those people who has a hard time saying "no", although I tried. At least I wasn't made to pay for it.

Have I lost any credibility? :P
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

nah, its not your fault for going to one if you were guilted into it... lol i usually feel bad to say no but when it comes to the safety of my sanity its easier to say no :lol:
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

abitagirl wrote:Yes, I have been to several baseball games, and one football game (high school), and I was bored to death each time. I did not go willingly, but was invited and was sort of guilted into it, and I am one of those people who has a hard time saying "no", although I tried. At least I wasn't made to pay for it.

Have I lost any credibility? :P
uh oh.. now you're gonna have to turn in your membership card! :)
ha ha ha ha ha

but now that you mention it --I went to two high school football games too! I'd forgotten all about that. But I just went because... um.. somebody twisted my arm! :lol: --I think I just went as an excuse to get out of the house. I don't think I even watched any of the game. We just hung out under the bleachers and walked around and stuff.

But I won't do it again, I swear!

I Hope We Lose!
RaleighRob

Post by RaleighRob »

Ray wrote: but now that you mention it --I went to two high school football games too! I'd forgotten all about that. But I just went because... um.. somebody twisted my arm! :lol: --I think I just went as an excuse to get out of the house. I don't think I even watched any of the game. We just hung out under the bleachers and walked around and stuff.
Uh huh ok. Hung out under the bleachers? How often were you looking UP? :lol:
RaleighRob

Re: Football Game

Post by RaleighRob »

Canadian_Hockey_Hater wrote:... but he insisted, saying that i've "never been to a real football game" LMAO ....
Hmmm...not to dis your dad's parenting skills or his logic, but I'm betting by now, if there's something that you've never done, and you're currently turning down the opportunity to do it, there's a good reason for that! :P
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

RaleighRob wrote:
Ray wrote: but now that you mention it --I went to two high school football games too! I'd forgotten all about that. But I just went because... um.. somebody twisted my arm! :lol: --I think I just went as an excuse to get out of the house. I don't think I even watched any of the game. We just hung out under the bleachers and walked around and stuff.
Uh huh ok. Hung out under the bleachers? How often were you looking UP? :lol:
ha ha ha ha NEVER! :lol:

I Hope We Lose!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

I could never figure out why sports fans are so worried about whether or not we like sports. They constantly try to push it on people!

Fitz301 :twisted:
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:I could never figure out why sports fans are so worried about whether or not we like sports. They constantly try to push it on people!

yeah, it's kind of spooky when you think about it. It's like a cult where if even one member decides they want out, the rest of the members gang up on the escapee and make sure they stay. They're like a bunch of zombies... you must be one of us.. one of us... one of us.. one of us..
ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

I Hope We Lose!
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Ray wrote:
Fitz301 wrote:I could never figure out why sports fans are so worried about whether or not we like sports. They constantly try to push it on people!

yeah, it's kind of spooky when you think about it. It's like a cult where if even one member decides they want out, the rest of the members gang up on the escapee and make sure they stay. They're like a bunch of zombies... you must be one of us.. one of us... one of us.. one of us..
ha ha ha ha ha :lol:
they do it because they know that sports are pointless and if i gets out that some people have escaped others may try it...

Pylar

Post by Pylar »

My chem teacher offers extra credit if we relate football to chemestry. :roll: he is also a dou-erra football coach who docks you for the silliest things( wrong due date, not underlining your name, etc)
Earl

Post by Earl »

But *ahem* how well does he teach chemistry? Not so well, perhaps?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

I've been to a couple professional games and I've gone to watch my friends play in High School matches.
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence