Job Interview

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Job Interview

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

i have my first job interview ever tomorrow and im so terrified... x_x just kinda wanna hide under the table and never leave... not a clue what its going to be like... but anything that involves talking to complete strangers scares me...... felt like randomly talking about it on here... lol since i may not live through tomorrow... money is always good to have, and since the only legal way to get money is a job, im forced into this... *sigh* totally unfair... normal people have to go out, be forced to be tormented in an interview and be payed like minumum wage, and yet if you can throw a ball farther then you can think you get extremly overpayed for doing practically nothing... oh yeah... life is fair... *crys* i dont wanna go to this interview... :shock:
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
RaleighRob

GOOD LUCK

Post by RaleighRob »

Wait...you got a job interview on a Sunday? Weird.

Anyways...best of luck. I'm sure you'll do fine. You're still young (from what I've seen you post elsewhere), so even if it doesn't work out, just view it as a learning experience. No one is great on their first job interview.
You'll be ok. :D
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

and if it helps, think about this --sometimes the interviewer is as nervous as you. But I know how you feel. Job interviews make me nervous too. They probably make EVERYBODY nervous. :) So don't feel like an oddball -it's natural to be a little concerned.
Good luck!

I Hope We Lose!