Nascar is the epitomy of all "sports"

Well, it attracts the same sort of I-live-through-the-accomplishments-of-others crowd so I guess it qualifies.
Jakehorror

Nascar is the epitomy of all "sports"

Post by Jakehorror »

I hate it and everything it stands for. Most of the fans are conservative redneck types. The # stickers on peoples car windows are an instant "hey look, I'm a redneck" symbol. I don't like to lump people into catagories but it seems like all the nascar fans I have seen are white trash and act like idiots.
Jocks are stupid. Sports suck. Deal with it.
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

all sports players and fans are idiots
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

You mean you actually don't get excitement from watching a bunch of cars going around a track over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until your brain leaves your body? :twisted:
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

I don't know enough about NASCAR to really have an opinion but I agree that if you see a random number pasted on their truck (invariably a truck) , you can pretty much guess that it's carryin' rednecks.

That reminds me of another thing that annoys me about those trucks --this isn't sport-related just something I noticed lately. Here in Florida, I see more and more pickup trucks with BALLS hanging from the trailor hitch or back bumper.

Balls that look like a giant pair of human testicles!

The first pair I saw was a huge pair of lifelike rubber balls sort of hanging down --and since then I've seen a bunch, mostly rubber but also chrome balls and clear acrylic balls.
I'm no prude and I'm not easily offended, I'm just a regular guy but, to me, that's kind of offensive. Like little old ladies driving around shouldn't have to look at your giant BALLS in traffic, know what I mean? Hell, I don't even want to see it.

http://www.dragginnutz.com/images/rear% ... 20copy.jpg
Last edited by Ray on Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

abitagirl wrote:You mean you actually don't get excitement from watching a bunch of cars going around a track over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until your brain leaves your body? :twisted:
he he he he he he :lol:

I Hope We Lose!
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

Ray wrote:I don't know enough about NASCAR to really have an opinion but I agree that if you see a random number pasted on their truck (invariably a truck) , you can pretty much guess that it's carryin' rednecks.

That reminds me of another thing that annoys me about those trucks --this isn't sport-related just something I noticed lately. Here in Florida, I see more and more pickup trucks with BALLS hanging from the trailor hitch or back bumper.

Balls that look like a giant pair of human testicles!

The first pair I saw was a huge pair of lifelike rubber balls sort of hanging down --and since then I've seen a bunch, mostly rubber but also chrome balls and clear acrylic balls.
I'm no prude and I'm not easily offended, I'm just a regular guy but, to me, that's kind of offensive. Like little old ladies driving around shouldn't have to look at your giant BALLS in traffic, know what I mean? Hell, I don't even want to see it.

http://www.dragginnutz.com/images/rear% ... 20copy.jpg
ug, i've never seen those here, and i hope to never see them... poor little old ladies... what about children? just imagine one of these drive by and your little girl asks "daddy what are those?" like wtf... make some intelligent choices on what you put on your cars people... please... think of the children... lol
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

All it does is serve to prove that they are, in fact, gay as a french horn. Why else would a guy hang nuts from his hitch, so when he beats another guy at the light (which is gay, one guy trying to impress another), he can show the other his nads without pulling down his pants as if to say "catch up to me and these are all yours big-boy!"
It's almost like he's playing hard-to-get with other guys.

Fitz301 :twisted:
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

HAHAHAHA! :lol:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

They're probably trying to show the world how manly they are. Now why they feel the need to do that... Kinda makes you wonder. :lol:
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

I don't know. I think you're right but I don't know why they feel they have to prove their manhood THAT way! I mean that's about as pleasant as looking at a dog's butt! (nothing against dogs :) )

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:All it does is serve to prove that they are, in fact, gay as a french horn. Why else would a guy hang nuts from his hitch, so when he beats another guy at the light (which is gay, one guy trying to impress another), he can show the other his nads without pulling down his pants as if to say "catch up to me and these are all yours big-boy!"
It's almost like he's playing hard-to-get with other guys.

Fitz301 :twisted:
ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol: we can always count on you to put things into black and white so we can understand them. Is this happening in your neck of the woods too or is it a north Florida, redneck thing?

I Hope We Lose!
RaleighRob

Post by RaleighRob »

The thing about NASCAR is, if they stopped trying to treat it like a "sport" and instead made it a competition of who can build and drive cars the fastest and best, then I'd actually have an iota of respect for it.
But no...we can't have competition in this country based on knowledge or ingenuity...it has to be a sport! :roll:
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore

Post by SpeedofLeicht »

I Think the truck thing is to show that the guy has no balls and relies on the truck for protection, and ive only seen it twice here and hope not to see it again
Check out my web site -maybe I'll give you a hero autograph!
http://www.SpeedofLeicht.com/

Do it! You know you want to! I drive cars, after all!
Millhouse

Re: Nascar is the epitomy of all "sports"

Post by Millhouse »

I hate any type of racing. My old man unfortunately raised me on this crap, and I was force fed it on TV. I love mechanics, engines, reading about how they work, even getting my hands dirty. I am nerdy enough to where I can go to a junkyard and tell you the difference between a Ford 5.0 L V-8 and a 5.8 L V-8 just by looking at the width of the intake manifolds. Or identify a number of widely used engines in cars just by looking at them.

But watching cars painted with advertisements go around and around and around the track for hours, doing the same thing over and over and over, with the occasional accident or spin out, is just boring as fuck.

As for the fans, they're actually a more recent thing, I'd say within the last 20 years. NASCAR wasn't always so commercialized, I do remember that far back. It was always boring, though.

But adding the foaming type of fans to it that are just as bad as if not worse than football, basketball, baseball or hockey fans just made it that much worse.
sports rox1234

Re: Nascar is the epitomy of all "sports"

Post by sports rox1234 »

I don't even know how nascar is considered a sport. I know that I have said this before but I like it so I will say it again here is an acronym for nascar:

Non
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.