Stinkin Sports! They Can Stick Sports!! Nice Site :)

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
TheSmoke

Stinkin Sports! They Can Stick Sports!! Nice Site :)

Post by TheSmoke »

Is this Heaven? Hmm, nice site :) Greetings from Western Iowa in the U.S.
"Stinkin' Sports! They can Stick Sports!!" is one of my favoritest things to say in everyday life..
My folks didn't give a fart about sports, neither did anyone i knew in the neighborhood..
I was sent to private school for 10 years, and everyone in my whole class was a sports-obsessed queer. only 2 people in my whole grade didn't go out for football - me and the runt of the class. I Tried to apply myself and see how everything worked and find what enjoyment they all got from it so as to attempt to fit in, and failed miserably.. there was always something much more constructive or fun to do. I used to hide out behind the school during gym class.. always got a failing grade for lack of participation. I'm like: "how the hell do you make this interesting? this is a lot of work for nothing.." I would stand there and let the ball fly past me.. teammates would bite my head off and even get physical with me, they were pissed.. if the other team wanted to win, they knew all they had to do was send the ball my way. I'd laugh in their faces and tell them it serves them right. I wouldn't let a gay thing like that ruin my day or change my mood..get a grip on yourself! They called me "Dirt" and played catch with my gym clothes when I was half naked, dipped them in toilet water and pushed me around the locker room.. I couldn't walk down the hall without somebody snickering "Dirt! hey! there's Dirt!" I eventually was expelled cos one day I decided I had enough and got physical with THEM and left a lot of classmates lying on the floor in the hall. take that, you bastards...
Now I am an ordinary guy just trying to make a living, LOL and I am sickened with Husker Fever (Where I live the only local TV is from Omaha, Nebraska) Husker this, husker that, we interrupt this program for a husker update..
HUCK THE FUSKERS! they win a couple championships, old fart coach retires and they become an ordinary losing team, firing their athletic directors and coaches and investing millions of dollars in big name coaches and ppl only to continue losing, to the point of the fans being abusive to the players, hurling containers of piss and whatever else at them shouting "LOSER!!" and now Omaha wants to tax the shit out of everything so they can build a bigger ballpark downtown to keep the CWS in omaha. "we have a tradition of being GAY and we want to ensure it stays that way" in other words. jeez! there is such thing as "OVERKILL" sillies..
Hey! Dunno if anyone here likes punk rock or not, but go find this song, a GREAT anti-sports anthem:
Dead Kennedys - from the 'Frankenchrist' album : "Jock-o-rama" circa 1985 you can view the words to the song here
My girlfriend brags to her friends "Holy Sheet! I actually found a guy who HATES SPORTS!! this is so groovy.."
Love the site here, I have set it as my homepage! Cheers :)
Fitz301

Re: Stinkin Sports! They Can Stick Sports!! Nice Site :)

Post by Fitz301 »

WELCOME ABOARD!!

Your post echoes all the things I too hate about sports.

DEATH TO ALL SPORTS!!!
You might be a sports fan/jerk if...
You've ever started a sentence with "Buddy of mine..." or "I got a buddy..."
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Welcome to the forum, Smoke! Hope you'll stick around! :)
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
TheSmoke

Post by TheSmoke »

Skul wrote:Hope you'll stick around! :)
TheSmoke wrote:Love the site here, I have set it as my homepage!
no problem there :)

if my day gets dull, all i have to do is come here and read the material here and grin all day.. it's great to know I'm not alone 8)

they can stick sports! stinkin' sports.. :twisted:
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

TheSmoke wrote:Now I am an ordinary guy just trying to make a living, LOL and I am sickened with Husker Fever (Where I live the only local TV is from Omaha, Nebraska) Husker this, husker that, we interrupt this program for a husker update..
Welcome, Smoke! he he he he --we interrupt this program to bring you this important news flash about the Huskers --ha ha ha ha --that's funny stuff. But I believe it! People are nuts. Hey, that's a cool avatar you have too.

I Hope We Lose!
TheSmoke

Post by TheSmoke »

ty for the flowers Ray.. yeah, you only live one life, and it's too precious and short to waste it on something as unimportant and counter-constructive as sports... I can't see anything useful sports would leave me with other than lost time & energy..

(I get great joy and grins from the site here, tho :D )
Fitz301 wrote:DEATH TO ALL SPORTS!!!