Am I Selfish?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Millhouse

Re: Am I Selfish?

Post by Millhouse »

Fit Man wrote:Seriously though, if you don't like something, don't participate.
And yet, here you are, on this forum, openly baiting and bashing people. How profound.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Millhouse wrote:
And yet, here you are, on this forum, openly baiting and bashing people. How profound.
That's like telling somebody who's about to be executed on the electric chair, to not sit down!

Well, because I didn't like sports, I did not want to participate.

But when I was in school, I had no choice, participation was mandatory.

Anyway, Millhouse, Fit Shit hasn't been posting here in over 2 months. He only registered just so he can come into these forums to do a hit and run on me.

So, why even bother to respond to him anymore?

He's not coming back.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Millhouse

Post by Millhouse »

Fat Man wrote:
Millhouse wrote:
That's like telling somebody who's about to be executed on the electric chair, to not sit down!

Well, because I didn't like sports, I did not want to participate.

But when I was in school, I had no choice, participation was mandatory.

Anyway, Millhouse, Fit Shit hasn't been posting here in over 2 months. He only registered just so he can come into these forums to do a hit and run on me.

So, why even bother to respond to him anymore?

He's not coming back.
D***. I'd hoped maybe he'd get email notifications possibly. Well, here's to hoping he's foolish enough to come back.

P.S. Your nickname B*ttc*ck in another thread was funny as hell.