Am I Selfish?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
recovering_fan

Re: Am I Selfish?

Post by recovering_fan »

HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:
recovering_fan wrote:Still, HugeFan, I can see where Fat Man's coming from.
Of course, I can also see where he's coming from. He was insulted, and as Earl said, it's only natural that he would argue back....
It's not just that Fit Man insulted him, but that he won't back off of his insult, let alone apologise.

The kid needs to learn some decency.

The moderator should force the original aggressor in this argument to apologise.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

recovering_fan wrote:
HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:
recovering_fan wrote:Still, HugeFan, I can see where Fat Man's coming from.
Of course, I can also see where he's coming from. He was insulted, and as Earl said, it's only natural that he would argue back....
It's not just that Fit Man insulted him, but that he won't back off of his insult, let alone apologise.

The kid needs to learn some decency.

The moderator should force the original aggressor in this argument to apologize.
Well, I really don't expect him to apologize, because his (mind?) is made up.

Yeah, I actually did apologize to Fit Shit once in another topic.

It was in the topic titled . . .

Ask any question to the poster below
http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... how#p32229

Just scroll down on page 44.

I think it was the first time I had called Fit Shit a NAZI, and the following ensued . . .
[b][color=#FF00FF]Fit Shit[/color][/b] wrote:Lol wow Fatty Fat Man. Calling me a NAZI? You truly are just a bitter depressed old man. You are the living example of Godwin's Law. And although I don't really think it should be necessary for me to have to point this out, I will: some of my family died in the holocaust, and my grandmother and great-grandmother were able to emigrate to the US gain citizenship before things got too bad. Others, however, weren't so lucky.
And my response was . . .
Fat Man wrote:HEY! How am I suppose to know that???

OK, I'm actually sorry to hear what happened to some members of your family, and I'm glad that your grandmother and great-grandmother were able to emigrate to the US just in time.

I wish all of your relatives would have been able to make it out.

Again, I apologize.

But, how was I to know that?

So, now, I must ask . . . why are you such a Fascist Nazi ASSHOLE?

I call you that, because you go hating on people who are physically handicapped and unable to do sports! Yeah! Just like a fucking Nazi!

It's painfully obvious that you have failed to learn anything at all from your grandmother and great grandmother.

The Nazis killed people who were physically handicapped and you hate people who are physically handicapped.

So, as far as I'm concerned, you are no better than a Nazi.

If I were one of your relatives, I would be ashamed of how you turned out!
Yeah, I actually said I was sorry because I didn't realized that his grandparents and great grandparents were Holocaust survivors.

When I called Fit Shit a NAZI, it was not meant to be a reflection on the rest of his family.

Hey! The rest of his family may be really terrific people, and if I were to meet his mother and his grand parents, and great grandparents, I would probably have great respect and admiration for them.

It's just too fucking bad that Fit Shit turned out to be such a piece of inhuman garbage.

Sometimes, a good tree does bear bad fruit.

Nah! I don't expect any apologies from Fit Shit!

I expect him to go on doing what he's doing now, and he will probably do the same shit to other people out there as well.

One of these days, somebody will get really pissed off at him, and rip his head off, and shove it up his ass face first, and piss down his neck!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Oooohh...

Yeah, you actually might want to be a bit more careful about that, Fat Man.

Blunders like that do cost you support...

Maybe, you could rethink calling people "Nazis", I mean, just in case???

(I was actually unaware of that remark by Fat Man, but if that's part of what got Fit Man pissed, I can understand.)
recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Also, I want to state for the record, that I definitely view movie theatre jobs as "hard work." In some ways it's harder than construction, because of the lack of respect people have to endure in that job. Also, I do not believe it's reasonable for society to expect people to live on $9/hr.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

recovering_fan wrote:Oooohh...

Yeah, you actually might want to be a bit more careful about that, Fat Man.

Blunders like that do cost you support...

Maybe, you could rethink calling people "Nazis", I mean, just in case???

(I was actually unaware of that remark by Fat Man, but if that's part of what got Fit Man pissed, I can understand.)
Well, I called him a NAZI because of his prejudice toward people who are physically handicapped.

In NAZI Germany, people with physical handicaps were exterminated.

It made no difference how well educated they were, or if they were good teachers, or good office administrators. It made no difference how good they were at their jobs, or at skills that didn't require physical strength.

No, they were still exterminated.

So, by Fit Shit's standards, it make no difference if your reading level is much higher than your entire class, and it makes no difference if you're good at science and math. No, if you're physically handicapped, you are no good just simply because you can't put a ball through a hoop, or some shit like that.

So, as far as I'm concerned, Fit Shit is no better than a NAZI!

Even if he's not actually a NAZI, he is still no better than a NAZI

Well, I guess from now on, instead of calling somebody a NAZI, I'll just say, they act like a NAZI, or talk like a NAZI, or that they're no better than a NAZI.

But still . . . . . . .

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then . . . . .
. . . it's a duck!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Fit Man is not intolerant of physically handicapped people, Fat Man. You've convinced yourself that he is, but you are mistaken. That is not the reason why he's been badgering you. The reason is because he considers you to be lazy and believes that you don't respect others whose religious or political views differ from your own.

Fit Man, I have no problem with Fat Man receiving disability from the taxpayers. I'm possibly more informed about his condition than any other member of this forum. In fact, I know I'm more informed, as he's communicated with me privately at length for some time. He can't even drive a car now. The trauma caused by the homosexual rape he suffered as a 17-year-old is far more severe than any other member knows. He has one or more other problems that are definitely forms of mental illness. And since he has type I diabetes, he's also dependent upon Medicare to be able to receive insulin. I'm not meaning to excuse him for having bad attitudes; I'm simply saying that he should receive the disability.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:Fit Man is not intolerant of physically handicapped people, Fat Man. You've convinced yourself that he is, but you are mistaken. That is not the reason why he's been badgering you. The reason is because he considers you to be lazy and believes that you don't respect others whose religious or political views differ from your own.

Fit Man, I have no problem with Fat Man receiving disability from the taxpayers. I'm possibly more informed about his condition than any other member of this forum. In fact, I know I'm more informed, as he's communicated with me privately at length for some time. He can't even drive a car now. The trauma caused by the homosexual rape he suffered as a 17-year-old is far more severe than any other member knows. He has one or more other problems that are definitely forms of mental illness. And since he has type I diabetes, he's also dependent upon Medicare to be able to receive insulin. I'm not meaning to excuse him for having bad attitudes; I'm simply saying that he should receive the disability.
Actually, it's type 2 diabetes, because I also take oral medications along with the insulin. When I was first diagnosed back in 1994, I was started on oral medications only, which worked for a couple of years before I had to start on insulin.

I can still drive, but my license expired and I never bothered to renew it because I can't afford to buy a car now, so I use the city buses to get around.

The picture you see in my avatar, that photo was taken of me back in April 2007, when I was still walking around with a cane.

But eventually, the arthritis in my knees and ankles has become so bad now that back in July 2009, I had to get one of those power chairs to get around, my JAZZY 614 HD.

I live in a small one-room studio apartment. I can still get up and walk around a little bit in my small apartment, but when I go out, I can't walk as far as I use to, so, in order to do my shopping, when I go out, I use my power chair.

Now, while I can't do any work that requires a lot of physical labor or being on my feet, I could be trained to do some kind of office work.

I love working with computers.

I have even built my own computer, buying the parts and assembling it myself and installing Windows, so I know how to work on computers.

It's much cheaper to by the parts, the motherboard, the CPU, the memory, the hard drives and DVD drives and putting it together myself, much cheaper than it is to buy the whole computer already put together with Windows in it.

I have enough knowledge to teach an Astronomy class, but in order to get any kind of teaching job, one has to have had courses in education, and a degree to be certified.

Aye! There's the rub!!!

I don't qualify for a grant.

If I could get private tutoring at home, and if it were possible to finish getting a degree at home, and I don't mean through some mail order school advertised on match book covers either!

So, I can't do physical labor.

The kind of work that I would be physically capable of doing is something that would require an education, and being able to finish a degree.

I knew this back when I was in high school.

Because I had a lot of pain in my left knee and walked with a limp, then for me, sports was not an option.

Therefore, I would have to hit the books and study if I were to get a job that didn't require a lot of physical labor.

But our schools (at least the schools I had the misfortune to attend) were run by sports obsessed morons with shit for brains!

No, instead, I get thrown out of school because I could not score touchdowns for Hometown High.

And then, one day I had an emotional and mental breakdown, spend three weeks in the State Mental Hospital, where one night I was beaten and raped by an older man.

And by the way Fit Shit, Brigan, or Weltall, it is NOT irrelevant or unrelated stuff!

Ya got that???

In response to an earlier post by recovering_fan on a previous page . . .
recovering_fan wrote: . . . I think Fat Man is trying his best to contribute to society through YouTube debates and the like. I don't think that it really makes any difference whether or not he also works at a convenience store for $7/hr. I also respect the word of our government when it acknowledges that Fat Man indeed has a disabling condition and for that reason cannot go to work. I have little patience for people who round up disabled people and try to make them feel more like shit than they already feel. Those people are bullies; there's no more appropriate word for it.
Yes, if you all go back through all of my forum posts in the OFF TOPICS sections, by going back through many previous pages, I have posted YouTube links to educational videos on science, such as astronomy, paleontology, biology, evolution, etc. etc.

And while I have posted many articles on politics, I have also posted articles on science, and links to those articles.

I felt the need to post those topics because I believe that most members of an anti-sports forum get tired of just talking about anti-sports all the time, and would like to see more educational topics.

And I currently have 79 Playlists on my YouTube channel. Some are historical videos on The Inquisition, about Galileo, videos on science, astronomy, paleontology, geology, biology, evolution, and on the controversy between science and religion, evolution and creationism, etc. etc.

I have spent many sleepless nights searching YouTube for the best possible videos. My Playlist on The Inquisition for example: is a series of 20 videos. Why People Laugh At Creationist is a series of 36 videos. I have many Playlists that have more than 20 or 30 videos, and some with a series of less than 10 videos. I have lost count of the total number of videos, and I watch each one in it's entirety before favoring them to my Playlists.

So, I have spent many nights getting little or no sleep.

Eventually I want to start making my own videos to upload.

Next month I'm getting a good microphone, then I can start making videos with still photos, text, and my voice speaking.

It's going to be awhile before I can get a decent video camera, so for the time being, I'll just have to settle for still photos, text, introductory and background music, and my speaking voice.

And believe me, I'll have plenty to say!

One could say that my YouTube channel is like a central nexus for information on the Internet so people can see almost all that is available without having to conduct lengthy searches, because I have been doing that myself.

And every day I add more Playlists, so my channel is growing.

Also, I have subscribed to 153 different channels and I now have 70 friends.

Here is the link to my YouTube channel.

Big Fat Heretic

ImageEVOLUTION! Doing My Part To Piss Off The Religious Right!
BigFatHeretic's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic#g/p

And of course, my Feature Video on the homepage.
http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Don McLeroy - The Creationist in Charge of Education in Texas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOBnmObTMbk
--------------------------------------------------
Uploaded by BigFatHeretic on May 28, 2011

March 11, 2010 on ABC Nightline:

Fundamentalist Christian dentist (hey! That rhymes!) Don McLeory, promotes drastic curriculum change for school textbooks in the state of Texas.

Among some of the proposed changes would be to remove any mention of Thomas Jefferson from the history textbooks and replace him with John Calvin, a raving maniac who a few centuries ago had people tortured in the name of his religion.

This, of course, is not mentioned in the NEWS clipping on the video above, but many other purposed changes are mentioned.

Don McLeoroy was eventually voted out of the Texas State Board of Education, but it's too late, because the board has selected the Textbooks that will be used for the next 10 years, so we're all, like, royally screwed!
--------------------------------------------------

And, I have even added my own sarcastic and cynical annotations to the video that some may find rather entertaining. Yes, I am a cynic!

So, I believe that I am doing something useful, even if it doesn't involve something physical like, jumping up and down like a drooling moron or running all over Hell and back chasing balls.

Yeah! So, I'm sitting on my fat ass in front of my computer organizing my educational channel, which I feel is far more useful than childish moronic infantile sports!

Well, anyway . . . . . . .

In the meantime . . .

I may take Fit Shit off of ignore so I can see his forum posts again.

But first, before I read any more forum posts from Fit Shit, I shall put on these protective goggles so that. . .
. . . I won't get STUPID in my eyes!!!

Fit Man
Sports Bore

Post by Fit Man »

So much for a civil discussion with Fat Man. Oh well. Let the rage commence, Fat Shit.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Well, I finally took Fit Shit off of my Ignore List.
[b][color=#FF00FF]Fit Shit[/color][/b] wrote:So much for a civil discussion with Fat Man. Oh well. Let the rage commence, Fat Shit.
WHAT???

Is that all you can say now?

What's the matter? Can't think of anything more to say?

Is that it?

You seriously disappoint me!

Earl

Post by Earl »

:( Where is that dandelion patch?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote: :( Where is that dandelion patch?
Sorry, but all the pretty little dandelions have been stomped down into the ground by a thundering herd of drooling moronic jocks! :cry:

NO! Actually, the thundering heard of drooling moronic jocks ate them all like grazing cattle!!!

They love to destroy things!

In school, they enjoy stealing notebooks from the other students and ripping the pages out of them.

In the art class, they enjoy destroying oil paintings and breaking paint brushes!

Everywhere they go, sports fans and jocks leave a trail of destruction behind them.

And when they are not satisfied with smashing things and breaking stuff, they like to wreck people's lives.

All the pretty little dandelions never stood a chance!

HEY FIT SHIT!!!

YA EAT ANY GOOD BOOKS LATELY???
Last edited by Fat Man on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fit Man
Sports Bore

Post by Fit Man »

Fat Man, you're only making more and more of an ass of yourself. You DO realize that even the anti-sports people on this site think that you're out of line, right? But go on, continue with your raging anger, Fat Shit.
Earl

Post by Earl »

* Earl shakes his head *

<groan> All this stereotyping ... I never liked being stereotyped when I was a kid; so, why would I not be put off by the stereotyping of others today?

Oh, no ... They're at it
again. Where's that dandelion patch?

Ahhhhh ... here it is.

HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Fit Man wrote:You DO realize that even the anti-sports people on this site think that you're out of line, right?
Are you referring to me? I'm not even anti-sports so...
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:* Earl shakes his head *

<groan> All this stereotyping ... I never liked being stereotyped when I was a kid; so, why would I not be put off by the stereotyping of others today?

Well, I'm being stereotyped by Fit Shit who calls me a disgrace to humanity because I'm fat, I'm no good at sports, and I'm poor, and I'm physically handicapped.

As for stereotyping, well . . . . . I really don't have to stereotype sports fans and jocks.

They do an excellent job of that by themselves by diligently conforming to the stereotypes and by conforming to their herd mentality!

Sports fans and jocks, they all think alike and act alike! They probably all have interchangeable parts! They must all come off an assembly line somewhere. I think they're all made in a factory, some great big multi-billion dollar sports corporation, like, MORONS INC. Perhaps they are produced in a hatchery. Hell, I don't know!

So, I really have no need to stereotype them.

They do that all by themselves!