I Hope An Asteroid Destroys The USA After I'm Gone!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

I Hope An Asteroid Destroys The USA After I'm Gone!!!

Post by Fat Man »

I hope, that an asteroid about a mile in diameter strikes in the middle of the USA within a few years after I'm gone, a disaster that could have been prevented.

Yeah! Here is the scenario, some time, perhaps 20 years in the future.

An asteroid heading toward the earth on a collision course.

If only professional Astronomers had spotted it early enough, NASA could have sent out a space probe to intercept the asteroid and deflected it's path just enough to miss the earth, thus saving millions of lives.

But nothing is ever done.

Why???

Because, after 20 years, the USA had abandoned the teaching of science and math in our schools, and there was no more space exploration, and our schools were teaching only Creationist fairy tales, because the Republican party had outlawed science.

American schools focused mostly on Creationist fairy tales, AND SPORTS!!!

There were no more scientists being trained in future generations, therefore, no astronomers who could have discovered the asteroid early enough.

But no.

And so, the asteroid hits in the middle of the USA, killing off about 90% percent of the population.

All because, people in the USA only learned Creationist fairy tales . . .

. . . and . . . . .

. . . . . Americans were too fucking busy . . . . . playing with their balls!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

HugeFanOfBadReligion

Re: I Hope An Asteroid Destroys The USA After I'm Gone!!!

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Whoah, you hope that an asteroid kills hundreds of millions of people, many of them innocent? Come on, that's taking it way too far, that's actually genocide. Also, what about the many scientists that live in the United States? What about Earl, Safety, ChrisOH, and other members of this site (in fact, if this asteroid killed 90% of the American population, it would probably also take me out considering that Canada is a neighbour of the US), as this would endanger them and their families?
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:Whoah, you hope that an asteroid kills hundreds of millions of people, many of them innocent? Come on, that's taking it way too far, that's actually genocide. Also, what about the many scientists that live in the United States? What about Earl, Safety, ChrisOH, and other members of this site (in fact, if this asteroid killed 90% of the American population, it would probably also take me out considering that Canada is a neighbour of the US), as this would endanger them and their families?
OK, I was just being cynical when I posted this.

Actually, I was feeling really depressed last night while posting this.

But this is merely a hypothetical scenario taking place about 20 years in the future.

Also, there probably would not be any scientist left in the USA, because many of them would have moved out of the country since by then, the Republican party will have outlawed teaching science in the USA, and many scientists that didn't move away in time would probably have been executed by the Republicans.

And so, because the USA will have abandoned science and space exploration, nothing will probably be done to intercept the incoming asteroid to deflect it's course away from us.

And then, the USA gets wiped out because Americans were too busy, playing with their balls.

It was meant to be a cynicism.

I actually wanted to titled it:

"I Hope An Asteroid Threatens To Destroy The USA After I'm Gone"

But that would require 62 characters and the title can only be a maximum of 52 characters.

Basically, I wanted to post a wake-up call that we Americans seriously need to get our act together, and fix the problem we have with the declining quality of education in the USA.

In the future, we will be challenged my many complex problems, and it will not be solved by religion or sports.

It will only be solved by people educated in science.

So, as far as I'm concerned, all those obsessed with sports, they will cause the genocide of the human race through their own stupidity.

It's the sports fans and the jocks who are the real murderers!

They're traitors to the human race!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote: I actually wanted to titled it:

But that would require 62 characters and the title can only be a maximum of 52 characters.

oh wow, take a look:

"I Hope An Asteroid Threatens The USA After I'm Gone"

So... in order to meet the maximun of 52 Characters you though of deleting other words instead of destroying. Yup... can't hide your hatred.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:

oh wow, take a look:

So... in order to meet the maximun of 52 Characters you though of deleting other words instead of destroying. Yup... can't hide your hatred.
Hey! I was up late last night when I posted it.

Yeah, I know little babies like you go to bed before sunset.

But we adults like to stay up late, and sometimes it's hard to think clearly when tired.

So, suck on it!!!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:
Brigan wrote:

oh wow, take a look:

But we adults like to stay up late, and sometimes it's hard to think clearly when tired.

So, suck on it!!!
I'm a baby? guess who will be wearing diapers when you can't hold the bullshit building in you (Literally!) due to old age?

also... I went to sleep yesterday at 4:30 a.m. (which is common for me) transcribing documents your point is? some of my post on this site are on high hours of the Night and I don't see how that affects me. doubt it? well I don't live in the same TIMEZONE YOU DO Smartass.

How do you tie not thinking right with plain anger? you're making up bullshit to save your ass.

PS: the harshness on this post is intended.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:
Fat Man wrote:
Brigan wrote:

oh wow, take a look:

So, suck on it!!!
I'm a baby? guess who will be wearing diapers when you can't hold the bullshit building in you (Literally!) due to old age?

also... I went to sleep yesterday at 4:30 a.m. (which is common for me) transcribing documents your point is? some of my post on this site are on high hours of the Night and I don't see how that affects me. doubt it? well I don't live in the same TIMEZONE YOU DO Smartass.

How do you tie not thinking right with plain anger? you're making up bullshit to save your ass.

You know, I really don't give a flying fucking Hootenanny in Hell about your sorry-ass moronic opinions!

Go shove a football up your ass, then pull it out and suck on it!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:
Brigan wrote:
Fat Man wrote:
Brigan wrote:

oh wow, take a look:

So, suck on it!!!

You know, I really don't give a flying fucking Hootenanny in Hell about your sorry-ass moronic opinions!

Go shove a football up your ass, then pull it out and suck on it!
people recommend doing something so detailed due to having past experiences doing that. So if you like soo much shoving footballs on Who knows what place I'll leave you to your private fun. I'll pass.
Earl

Post by Earl »

But ... But ... But, Fat Man, what about my precious daughters Earlette No. 1 and Earlette No. 2? Their life is before them. They've not been married. The younger one doesn't even have a boyfriend yet. (High standards, you know.) They're kind, compassionate, intelligent, courageous, and principled. ... Besides, they're cute. :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:But ... But ... But, Fat Man, what about my precious daughters Earlette No. 1 and Earlette No. 2? Their life is before them. They've not been married. The younger one doesn't even have a boyfriend yet. (High standards, you know.) They're kind, compassionate, intelligent, courageous, and principled. ... Besides, they're cute. :mrgreen:
Well, when I posted this last night, I was feeling really depressed.

Anyway, it's only a hypothetical situation.

There are other disasters that are almost as threatening, such as climate change, global warming, and running out of energy resources that could mean the downfall of civilization as we have known it.

And it's going to take education and science to tackle these problems.

But, as I have said before . . . . .

. . . too many Americans are just too damn busy playing with their balls!!!

Fit Man
Sports Bore

Post by Fit Man »

Brigan, I wouldn't be surprised if Fat Man doesn't already wear adult diapers. After all, going to the bathroom would be just too much exercise for him. Additionally, he really seems to enjoy his own shit that he produces.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Hey Fit Shit!!!

Go play with your balls!!!

Fit Man
Sports Bore

Post by Fit Man »

Fat Man, I'm done fighting with you.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Fit Man wrote:Fat Man, I'm done fighting with you.
Good, because I was getting tired of this flame fest.

Anyway . . .

Thanks (I think)

n3rdg4sm

Post by n3rdg4sm »

ever notice that people who rely on physical prowess to earn money usually earn a lot less than people who have jobs that require mostly mental work? Besides sports players, people who earn money through physical labor are the lower class.
Ever notice that many years ago people with physical aptitude were higher valued than now? Now it seems all about how to apply ones resources that gets you places, not how much you know now how far you can throw. Get with the times, bro.
[img]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab30 ... -2.gif[img]

(Please use a smaller signature - Skul)