My P.E. Class: My personal HELL

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
blackdog4444

My P.E. Class: My personal HELL

Post by blackdog4444 »

Well, yesterday in P.E., I happened to screw up my knee quite badly. I was forced to finish the class with my knee in severe pain, and that witch of a teacher didn't let me go to the nurse's office to get some pain killers [maybe she likes seeing me get tortured, I don't quite know]. My knee is still so sore from being twisted to such an unatural angle that I'm taking arthritis pain medicine. :cry:
Indurrago

Re: My P.E. Class: My personal HELL

Post by Indurrago »

Ah, the good old days of physical education in school, oh how much do I not miss thee. Dang, if it hurt that much maybe you should have left anyway. I learned the hard way that just because you're not playing does not mean your out of danger. I was sitting on the bleachers on time in my sophomore year and out of no where a football comes down smashing into my face hitting me between the cheek and my eye. I guess I should be happy also that barely but a few(P.E. classes were notoriously 30+ students) witnessed it. It hurt for awhile and bleed alittle but I was alright by the time the bell rang. Out of topic note but when I took "behind the wheels"(a driving program to get your license) I found out that some of the driving instructors were P.E. teacher(my previous teachers specifically).
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Well I also had other incidents, but the teacher actually let me GO to the nurse! I had gotten run into by some jock retard playing football for fun. Apparently he didn't know how to look foward when running, so I consequently got run into by a 150 lb wrecking ball. Though I had mostly superficial injuries like cuts and bruises, my head hid the concrete floor pretty hard. My head was hurting like it never did before! All because of some dumbass' carelessness.
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

blackdog4444 wrote:Well I also had other incidents, but the teacher actually let me GO to the nurse! I had gotten run into by some jock retard playing football for fun. Apparently he didn't know how to look foward when running, so I consequently got run into by a 150 lb wrecking ball. Though I had mostly superficial injuries like cuts and bruises, my head hid the concrete floor pretty hard. My head was hurting like it never did before! All because of some dumbass' carelessness.

Well he couldn't very keep his eyes on the precious ball if he were watching for other people, now could he? :P
You might be a sports fan/jerk if...
You've ever started a sentence with "Buddy of mine..." or "I got a buddy..."
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Indeed, Fitz, but the thing is that I was minding my own business - having a jolly old time chatting with someone - when out of nowhere some brainless horse's ass comes charging at me. I saw the ball go over my head [barely] but I don't get why he didn't go AROUND me when I'm standing there, clear as day! Certainly deserved some kind of scolding. :?
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

blackdog4444 wrote:Indeed, Fitz, but the thing is that I was minding my own business - having a jolly old time chatting with someone - when out of nowhere some brainless horse's ass comes charging at me. I saw the ball go over my head [barely] but I don't get why he didn't go AROUND me when I'm standing there, clear as day! Certainly deserved some kind of scolding. :?
It was all about the ball! He couldn't think of anything else!

He was probably the type that enjoyed having an excuse to knock other people down. Man, am I glad those days are over for me. I hated gym class. I guess the only thing you can do is keep your eyes open for dickheads like that for the next couple of years. Good luck!

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Thank you, Ray. I hope my glasses don't get knocked off my face, too! These damn things were expensive! Probably have this pair on for a while since they allow me to see better than 20/20 vision.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

blackdog4444 wrote:Thank you, Ray. I hope my glasses don't get knocked off my face, too! These damn things were expensive! Probably have this pair on for a while since they allow me to see better than 20/20 vision.
speaking of glasses, I recetly learned about a way to save money on glasses --at zennioptical.com. It's a Chinese company. If you already have a prescription, you can just go on line and enter the information and choose the frames you like and you can get a pair with all the bells and whistles (tint, photosensitive, gradient, bifocal, expensive frames, etc) for about $25! It takes about 3 weeks for them to make them and send them to you. I ordered two pair for my wife and saved a lot.

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Wow, I should tell my mother about that! Thanks, Ray!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

blackdog4444 wrote:Wow, I should tell my mother about that! Thanks, Ray!
oh, no problem. I read an article in the paper about it. The article said that all the chain stores (like Lens Crafters) order their glasses from sources in China anyway so why not cut out the middleman? Not that I'm advocating buying everything from China! :)

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

lol Don't worry! The information is useful. These glasses did cost a lot since the prescription is so strong. :?
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

I remember during my freshmen year of high-school one of the the vice principals(who happen to be quite diesel) during the first week of school mentioned P.E. haters during the opening ceremony. I thought to myself "Yep, you hit the bulls-eye lady, because I'm one of them."
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

lol Now you're making me wonder....