My Friend...

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
blackdog4444

My Friend...

Post by blackdog4444 »

I have a friend.. He is in the hospital right now for radiation injuries. He said his skin was burning, red and blotchy, and that he was coughing up blood. I sincerely hope he gets better.. and I'd like a little support.
His name is Steffan, by the way.
abitagirl

Re: My Friend...

Post by abitagirl »

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he can recover as well and as quickly as possible.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I sincerely hope so... :cry:
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

I hope he gets better too so he can enjoy the holidays with his family and friends.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Thank you guys... Everyone seems to be mean to Steffan when I'm not around or if they think I'm not listening. It's terrible. :cry: I like him so I worry about his well being...
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Do you mean he's bullied in school?! Man, I hate that shit. Few teachers are observant enough to notice or even care.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

No. He's in the war - a Russian soldier. Though he was abused harshly as a child...
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

blackdog4444 wrote:I have a friend.. He is in the hospital right now for radiation injuries. He said his skin was burning, red and blotchy, and that he was coughing up blood. I sincerely hope he gets better.. and I'd like a little support.
His name is Steffan, by the way.
What happened to him? RF burn? I'm sorry to hear about it and hope he gets better soon.

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Radiation poisoning is what he got, Ray. The radiation is from sarin gas contaminated with radiation, he says. He's getting better, though! He's been able to get around without much trouble he tells me.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

blackdog4444 wrote:Radiation poisoning is what he got, Ray. The radiation is from sarin gas contaminated with radiation, he says. He's getting better, though! He's been able to get around without much trouble he tells me.
Wow, that is very unusual. I'm glad to hear the good news. Is he still in a hospital? A military hospital?

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I think he is still in the hospital. I'll have to ask - if not him, probably his brother, Oleg, will know.