My own stupidity at it's best..

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
blackdog4444

My own stupidity at it's best..

Post by blackdog4444 »

Well today I was cooking myself some stuff, but I guess karma got the better of me after I argued with those sports lovers on World of Warcraft. I accidentally touched the stove burner [or near it, I don't remember}. It didn't hurt too bad, but now my middle finger is sore and red. :roll:
Yep - I can be stupid myself, but it's rare. I'm still tickled by the incedent though.
Indurrago

Re: My own stupidity at it's best..

Post by Indurrago »

Lol, sometimes I try not to think Karma is real. When you try to get away with doing something or not doing something it comes and bites you back. I'm still waiting for almost a year for some good karma to come my way after returning this guy his money he left on a empty seat in math class. It was just after math classed ended that my friend next to me who noticed and asked me if it was my money(which I could have easily said yes to) but I told the truth and I had to run out of the building, and guess where he went to return the money. I found him and he got his money back. Nothing interesting has yet to happen. Maybe the bad things are just easier to remember.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

That reminds me of this one day I found 2 dollars - on the same sidewalk, within the same minute. They were just sitting there on the ground next to a car. Since there was no one else around, I didn't bother to ask who's money it was. I told my mom about it and she laughed and found it quite strange. :D
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

blackdog4444 wrote:That reminds me of this one day I found 2 dollars - on the same sidewalk, within the same minute. They were just sitting there on the ground next to a car. Since there was no one else around, I didn't bother to ask who's money it was. I told my mom about it and she laughed and found it quite strange. :D
Did you take the money? :lol: jk That's interesting I remember a few times I've seen bills on the floor once a twenty....never picked them up though.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Sorry to hear about your burn. Burns can REALLY hurt! And last a while too.

Speaking of Karma, that reminds me of once when I was driving somewhere early in the morning when it was still dark. I came up behind a cab driver who seemed to be driving drunk. He was slowly weaving from side to side --big weaves. Almost drove into the concrete wall by the road. I called the number on the back of his cab and told the dispatcher I thought their driver was drunk.

A half hour later I got a speeding ticket. My first in 10 years!

I Hope We Lose!
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Ray wrote:Sorry to hear about your burn. Burns can REALLY hurt! And last a while too.

Speaking of Karma, that reminds me of once when I was driving somewhere early in the morning when it was still dark. I came up behind a cab driver who seemed to be driving drunk. He was slowly weaving from side to side --big weaves. Almost drove into the concrete wall by the road. I called the number on the back of his cab and told the dispatcher I thought their driver was drunk.

A half hour later I got a speeding ticket. My first in 10 years!
No..I think you're just being a good citizen unless you intentionally reported him/her for no apparent reason.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

yeah... true... but it was ironic.

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Sorry to hear about your burn. Burns can REALLY hurt! And last a while too.

Eh, it was nothin'. It didn't hurt too much. I touched the stove too quickly to feel it, though I felt the soreness and the swelling a minute after.
Speaking of Karma, that reminds me of once when I was driving somewhere early in the morning when it was still dark. I came up behind a cab driver who seemed to be driving drunk. He was slowly weaving from side to side --big weaves. Almost drove into the concrete wall by the road. I called the number on the back of his cab and told the dispatcher I thought their driver was drunk. A half hour later I got a speeding ticket. My first in 10 years!
Now how does that work? :?
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

I. Don't. Know! :)

It was probably just a coincidence. Although it makes you wonder...

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

What's that old saying? "Pain is so close to pleasure"? Something like that, I don't really know. Could be used to describe that situation in a metaphorical way, I guess.

Hey, 333rd post! :D
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

333 is my favorite number! It's only half as evil as 666. :mrgreen:
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

blackdog4444 wrote:333 is my favorite number! It's only half as evil as 666. :mrgreen:
Does half as evil means twice as good? :lol:
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

What an interesting question... :?:

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Let me think.... :idea:
Yea, it's twice as good.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Indurrago wrote:Did you take the money? :lol: jk That's interesting I remember a few times I've seen bills on the floor once a twenty....never picked them up though.
Yea, I took the money! Both dollar bills! Had to have proof for my mom. :D