Football Players Are The Scum Of The Earth!

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Re: Football Players Are The Scum Of The Earth!

Post by Ivy league »

Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:hav any uv u ever heard of a song that goes sumthin lik dis???????suk my dik suk my muthafukin dik i said suk my dik suk my mu tha fuckin dik oh yeah i said suk my dik suk my muthafukin dik
You need to go back to the fist grade, and learn how to spell!!!

WOW! What a retardo!!!
It's called slang, or, text style. It's what the cool people use to communicate with others.

Sweet, I think you've learned something today!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

It's called retarded. retard.

I Hope We Lose!
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

its not retarded its takes up less time.its is called slang or text talk like ivyleague said.
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

sports rox1234 wrote:You are totally wrong how are football players the scum of the earth?They actually have charitys.What do you tv watching videogame playing nerds do to contribute to society?
Bill Gates made Microsoft, dipshit. We also program all of your "awesome" social networking sites and so on.
Those fucking baboons only hold charities to made themselves look good, to recover from a bad incident, or just to get more fans. In reality, they're probably greedy little vermin.
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

They are helping kids get fit and you are helping kids sit and get fat.
blackdog4444 wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:You are totally wrong how are football players the scum of the earth?They actually have charitys.What do you tv watching videogame playing nerds do to contribute to society?
Bill Gates made Microsoft, dipshit. We also program all of your "awesome" social networking sites and so on.
Those fucking baboons only hold charities to made themselves look good, to recover from a bad incident, or just to get more fans. In reality, they're probably greedy little vermin.
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

That's the individual person AND McDonald's fault, not Bill Gates' [and the thousands of other programmers]. I thought Myspace was your life [because apparently you actually don't have a real one outside the Internet other than trying to catch STDs and killing brain cells].
Almost everything now is partially, if not totally, controlled by some sort of computer. So you're pretty much denoting many jet pilots while you're saying programmers are helping make kids get fat, since jet pilots use A LOT of computer-controlled equipment. Their HUD is most likely computer controlled, and those smart bombs they use are only smart if they have some sort of computer guiding them into the target.
You're gettin' down to the bone. Quit chewing on yourself.
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

I do have a life outside of the internet i never said myspace was my life music and sports are my life.you think your so cool cuz you play WoW.your a retard.I just like going on myspace cuz i can talk to my friends that i have in real life unlike your WoW friends seriously get a fukin life you lesbo.
blackdog4444 wrote:That's the individual person AND McDonald's fault, not Bill Gates' [and the thousands of other programmers]. I thought Myspace was your life [because apparently you actually don't have a real one outside the Internet other than trying to catch STDs and killing brain cells].
Almost everything now is partially, if not totally, controlled by some sort of computer. So you're pretty much denoting many jet pilots while you're saying programmers are helping make kids get fat, since jet pilots use A LOT of computer-controlled equipment. Their HUD is most likely computer controlled, and those smart bombs they use are only smart if they have some sort of computer guiding them into the target.
You're gettin' down to the bone. Quit chewing on yourself.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

See? Your judgment is poor! Many cool people play WoW, and you wouldn't know about it since "it's for those stupid ass nerds and geeks".
And when did I ever say I didn't have friends that I know in real life on Myspace that I talk to? Never. I know a ton of people, just very few have a Myspace account, let alone, a computer. That's when the pen and paper become the best pieces of technology you could ever own.
And I'm also guessing you don't have real friends you've met in person all across this very country? I have friends in New York, New Hampshire, here in Iowa, and Delaware.
Music and sports should be your life. Breathing the very air you do should be, and keeping that only brain cell you have working.
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

I know everyone on my friends list on myspace except for one person and the bands that i added.And don't say i have no friends on myspace cuz i do.Over 100 ftw!!!!
blackdog4444 wrote:See? Your judgment is poor! Many cool people play WoW, and you wouldn't know about it since "it's for those stupid ass nerds and geeks".
And when did I ever say I didn't have friends that I know in real life on Myspace that I talk to? Never. I know a ton of people, just very few have a Myspace account, let alone, a computer. That's when the pen and paper become the best pieces of technology you could ever own.
And I'm also guessing you don't have real friends you've met in person all across this very country? I have friends in New York, New Hampshire, here in Iowa, and Delaware.
Music and sports should be your life. Breathing the very air you do should be, and keeping that only brain cell you have working.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

You didn't reply to the other arguments you started. Hmm...
I know many of the people I add on my friends list - mostly from the Germany WebChat. I have over 210 friends, most of them being for applications, but the few friends I know in real life are the few that do have a computer. Not everyone is a spoiled little waste of air such as you. My friends are intelligent, but they have to live with hard times. They can chose to have a computer, but even then, they can chose if they can have a Myspace.
I bet 2/3 to 3/4 of your friends use you or only befriend you for a totally worthless trait that you carry. I bet they only hang out with you because you brag about being with every hot chick in the school and they want a piece of the action.
My friends are loyal and would never use me for shit, not even for borrowing money. They'd never talk behind my back, nor would they even dare challenge me. They like me for me, with me being intelligent, funny, keen, and witty.
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

My friends are loyal you pussy ho.My friends never talk about me behind my back and i know it cuz they are loyal.And heres something to prove you wrong i have alot of friends from kindergarden when i didn't date.SO you can shut your mouth fuck ho.And why would i brag when all of us get the hot girls.My friends like me because i am a good person and i am funny.And none of us need to borrow money from eachother.And the only challenges that we do are for fun like seeing how many times we can do a certain trick on a skateboard in a row.Shut up fag ho.
blackdog4444 wrote:You didn't reply to the other arguments you started. Hmm...
I know many of the people I add on my friends list - mostly from the Germany WebChat. I have over 210 friends, most of them being for applications, but the few friends I know in real life are the few that do have a computer. Not everyone is a spoiled little waste of air such as you. My friends are intelligent, but they have to live with hard times. They can chose to have a computer, but even then, they can chose if they can have a Myspace.
I bet 2/3 to 3/4 of your friends use you or only befriend you for a totally worthless trait that you carry. I bet they only hang out with you because you brag about being with every hot chick in the school and they want a piece of the action.
My friends are loyal and would never use me for shit, not even for borrowing money. They'd never talk behind my back, nor would they even dare challenge me. They like me for me, with me being intelligent, funny, keen, and witty.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

You certainly don't act like a good person.
A non-contested definition of a good person is someone who does selfless acts for others, such as giving to the needy, cheering up the down, and supporting the failing. You're not doing one of those things, yet you say you're a good person? You better get your priorities straight quick.
And how is skateboarding a real challenge? A real challenge is refurbishing an old building as to make it a livable complex for the elderly. That is one thing that is a true challenge, along with many others. So don't get so excited when you do get a lot of certain tricks right in a row, there's people working their asses off to keep a good business in operation, fighting for a honorable person who has been accused of wrong-doing, and so on.
And how do you know your friends don't talk behind your back just to each other? And how exactly have they proved loyal to you?
I don't have any friends from kindergarten since I switched schools frequently in that section of the timeline. Also, I lived in the damn ghetto for the first few years, so no one trusted each other.
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Skateboarding is a challenge you try to do a 360 hardflip look it up if you dont know what it is.I am only not a good person to you people.And you said that ypur friends dont talk about you behind your back how do you know they dont.
blackdog4444 wrote:You certainly don't act like a good person.
A non-contested definition of a good person is someone who does selfless acts for others, such as giving to the needy, cheering up the down, and supporting the failing. You're not doing one of those things, yet you say you're a good person? You better get your priorities straight quick.
And how is skateboarding a real challenge? A real challenge is refurbishing an old building as to make it a livable complex for the elderly. That is one thing that is a true challenge, along with many others. So don't get so excited when you do get a lot of certain tricks right in a row, there's people working their asses off to keep a good business in operation, fighting for a honorable person who has been accused of wrong-doing, and so on.
And how do you know your friends don't talk behind your back just to each other? And how exactly have they proved loyal to you?
I don't have any friends from kindergarten since I switched schools frequently in that section of the timeline. Also, I lived in the damn ghetto for the first few years, so no one trusted each other.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

My cousin, "R", would tell me if they were since she knows every single one of them and speaks to each of them often. My cousin, "O", would also tell me.

And how is skateboarding productive to the public? It doesn't save lives, nor does it help the homeless and deathly poor get fed and sheltered.
resolvent

Post by resolvent »

"The education thing is a joke, and just untrue. It's harder to graduate high school today then ever before, and people are more highly educated today then ever before as a result of more and more people going to college.

Very, very stupid post. The regulars here ate it up though, so you're golden."

Actually, I WILL defend this point of yours, DetroitSportsFan. I cannot find the ways enough to express my rage at those who rant against easy visible targets such as formal education and Hollywood. Neither of them is perfect, in different ways, but the so-called "harm" they cause the world is either non-existent or insignificant to entities - corporations, large powerful political groups that oppress others, prisons, courts - outside the world of school and movies.

Requirements for school never decrease over time. Heck - I am taking 4 liberal arts courses right now to earn a 2-year Associate degree that I never had to take for my PhD, Masters, or Bachelors. But, the same is true of laws in all arenas of life: they only increase over time, never decrease. No logically consistent thought is ever given by politicians whether those laws cause more good than harm or vice versa.

I completely sympathize with FatMan, too, for all the reasons he feels regarding footballers.

I do not see a dichotomy between "nerds" vs "jocks". I just see a dichotomy between those who think the entertainment they love is the most important thing in the world and needs to be shared by everyone versus those who do not think that way.

I was very happy that on May 31 I met a man - a friend of my brother's - who shared my repulsion at all the nationalistic divisions - which are, of course, completely arbitrarily created by human beings and, therefore, are not necessary for life nor the quality of life - in the Olympics. Why represent a country at the Olympics? Why not represent yourself? Or, your favorite sponsoring corporation? Or, whatever subset of the human race paid for you to be there? I suppose I am now ranting more against nationalism than I am against sports.

Nevertheless, sports fans still suck up to these arbitrary and, worse, completely logically inconsistent, divisions of "us" vs "they". Yay! Michael Phelps swam for ME, personally!
Oh, boo! Some Algerian just won the 300-meter dash. Oh well, I'll cheer for her and claim that she and I are part of the same team!