Ace Baker's $100,000 Challenge for 9/11 Videos

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Ace Baker's $100,000 Challenge for 9/11 Videos

Post by Fat Man »

Hausimill wrote:There is a written offer of $100,000 (U.S.) for an uncompressed copy of a 9/11 airplane crash video. Why?

As you might already know, there really are researchers who think no airplanes crashed into the World Trade Center, that it was faked by inserting CGI airplanes into the video.

The originator of the challenge, Ace Baker, has made a film titled 9/11 - The Great American Psy-Opera. It deals with many of the problems with 9/11, including the airplane videos. He provides compelling evidence for video fakery, and is so sure of his conclusion, that he decided to put his money where his mouth is.

Baker points out that none of the 9/11 airplane videos are available in original quality, and that reducing video quality is the only way to hide the visible artifacts of video compositing.

Terms of the challenge are on the Psy-Opera website.

no plane theory 9/11
THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

I have seen many videos that were NOT just made by CNN or FOX or NBC etc. etc. or any of the professional broadcasters, but also, in addition to those, I have seen videos made by average citizens on the streets with their own video cameras, and they clearly show planes hitting the towers.

I happen to have a collection of those amateur videos that I had saved on my computer. The average citizen doesn't go around doctoring their own videos to make it look like something else, because most people who had their own video cameras at the time didn't know how to use the techniques that professionals know how to use.

They just simply pointed their cameras and recorded the events.

If all those videos on the NEWS broadcasts were faked, they wouldn't be able to get away with it, because there are too many amateur videos floating around out there, and they can't be suppressed.

In this day and age, when almost everybody has video cameras or cell phone cameras, it has become too hard for professionals to fake anything and get away with it, because some amateur has probably recorded the same event showing how it actually happened.

In one video, not made by professionals, but by amateurs, when the first plane hit the first tower you could hear somebody saying "oh shit!" which would normally be edited out from a professional news coverage of the event.

There are a lot of amateur videos out there that are not doctored up which show the planes striking the towers.

So, don't try to bullshit us with your conspiracy theories.

I'm getting sick and tired of Religious Fundamentalists trying to control what is being taught in high school science classes, and I'm sick and tired of all you nut cases wearing tin foil hats!

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!