Let me check...

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Let me check...

Post by Ivy league »

How many people are online at this time that i am on this forum?

3 users

And 2 of them are pro-sports and , letting the rest of you how dumb anti-sports fans are.

Sports is like a religion, but a religion that give everyone (black, white, gay, straight, Autistic, the disabled), a chance to PARTICIPATE.

Your pathetic jokes and lies(made up stories without true source representation), are useless and pointless..

WE KNOW THE TRUTH. SPORTS ROCK!!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Let me check...

Post by Fat Man »

Ivy league wrote:How many people are online at this time that i am on this forum?

3 users

And 2 of them are pro-sports and , letting the rest of you how dumb anti-sports fans are.

Sports is like a religion, but a religion that give everyone (black, white, gay, straight, Autistic, the disabled), a chance to PARTICIPATE.

Your pathetic jokes and lies(made up stories without true source representation), are useless and pointless..

No! We know the truth!

SPORTS SUCKS!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Ivy league
Sports Bore

Post by Ivy league »

Fat Man wrote:
Ivy league wrote:How many people are online at this time that i am on this forum?

3 users

No! We know the truth!

SPORTS SUCKS!!!

Your also fat and ugly. and dumb. Wow dude, you've hit the tri-fecta!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

3 users

That's odd. When strangers like you come on here and start vicious attacks on other strangers, it always makes me wonder: WHY is this person so mad? WHAT does sports mean to him or her that they would so emphatically insult us? As of yet, I have no firm answer but I suspect it's because sp0rts is all they have. They can't fit in or make an achievement in any other area so they cling to sp0rts.

This is a small, low-profile board. We don't get a lot of traffic. The fact that we are out numbered at any time is more an indication of the obnoxious, thick-skulled behavior common to sports fans than it is a testament to any kind of truth.

I Hope We Lose!
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

How many people are online at this time that i am on this forum?

3 users

God the cult members are infiltrating this website like a virus. What is wrong with free thinkers that do not support sports. I am glad to be a free thinker and not a member of a stupid cult.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

me too brother!

I feel like I'm surrounded by lumbering zombies... all moaning.. join us... be one of us... one of us.. join us.. one of us.... one of us...

I Hope We Lose!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Ray wrote:me too brother!

I feel like I'm surrounded by lumbering zombies... all moaning.. join us... be one of us... one of us.. join us.. one of us.... one of us...

Tell me about it. It's like they're trying to eat our brains so we will be more like them. :lol:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Funny that you guys should mention zombies!

Here is the Third Annual Zombie Kickball Event Portland, Maine.

Yeah! Kicking ass, and taking brains!

And lets not forget Zombie Football Players!

Actually, ALL football players, and their fans are zombies!

Need I say more?
Last edited by Fat Man on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

oh that's hilarious! I want to be daid Elvis!!

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Ray wrote:oh that's hilarious! I want to be daid Elvis!!
Thank you!

You're gonna love this one!

I created this one myself!

Now, in all honesty, I don't know how long this image will stay up. That's because I use Photo Bucket to host my images, and sometimes they will delete an image that is deemed offensive. Like the .gif images I posted in the topic on religion (now locked) the animated .gif titled Beating A Dead Horse.

anyway . . . . .

And here is a link to a You Tube music video about football.

Football Bloopers MV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgZ8y2wuIJQ

It's titled . . . . .

LETS GET RETARDED!

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Hmm.. reminds me of the dudes at my school. They walk like chickens and talk like mindless zombies! Very interesting.. I wonder!
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Post by Ivy league »

I mock your pathetic attempts to make an impact of anti-sports-ism(haha)...

AND THE BEST COMEBACK YOU CAN COME UP WITH IS (Mindless zombies)???

ahahahahahah!! clever! all of you! clever!

At least your original
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Welcome to the board, always happy to have another sportsbore here. Always interesting when you guys knock on our doorstep uninvitingly. Now come and entertain us some more. :D
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

Why are all the Sport Bores so angry? Is it because we do not worship sports?
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

That's the eternal question, isn't it? What are they so angry about that they feel the need to continuously ridicule and criticize us?

Maybe we should ask one. Does anyone speak jock?

I Hope We Lose!