Should these Mental Midgets be allowed to Start Topics?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.

Should Sports Bores be Allowed to Start New Topics?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:36 am

YES
19%
NO
25%
NO and they should be shot out of a cannon into the sun
56%

Total votes: 16

Ray
Site Admin

Should these Mental Midgets be allowed to Start Topics?

Post by Ray »

Lately we've been getting more than our fair share of sports trolls visiting us. And I noticed that several of them start new topics. That wouldn't be so bad in itself but often the new topics they start are offensive and spammy in nature. I suggest that starting a new topic be a privilege and capability available only to members who are ABOVE the rank of sports bore.

Is that possible, Skul? You're the techie here.

I am starting a poll --what do the members think? Sports bore can chime in on other posts all they want.

[flash=]Sorry --only members above the rank of sports bore can vote[/flash]

I Hope We Lose!
abitagirl

Re: Should these Mental Midgets be allowed to Start Topics?

Post by abitagirl »

Normally I might be charitable and just vote NO, but they have been especially numerous and annoying lately, so shoot them into the sun. :twisted:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

ha ha ha ha hah they have been, haven't they? I found a link to our site on prosportsdaily and I think the trolls are following the link.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/sh ... 572&page=9

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

I agree!

Absolutely NOT!

Now, as much as I'm against censorship, and all for freedom of speech, and all that, but since this forum is mainly for those of us who hate sports, then I say NO!

Sports bores should not be allowed to start new topics.

They only come here to SPAM the forums with their mindless slobber and drool!

Now they are free to express their opinions here on topics started by the regular members who aren't sports bores.

But if we allow them to open new topics, then they will only SPAM the forums in their futile attempts to turn this anti-sports forum into just another pro-sports forum.

So, it's a good idea to disallow sports bores to open new topics, while they may freely express their asinine opinions on topics already available.

Now, I would be against banning sports bores, because I'm having too much fun ripping these monkey-boys a new one.

And of course, because most of us here are not sports bores, we are more open minded in our thinking by allowing sports bores to come here and spout off their usual moronic rhetoric.

We allow freedom of speech.

The pro-sports forums, however, do not!

Last year, after I had done a Google search on football players and rape, I came across a Football Forum where some monkey-boys were cracking jokes about someone who had been raped.

I can't find that particular forum topic now. It's been over a year since I had been there.

But at the time, when I went to that particular topic, and read their comments, I was so enraged, I just had to register so I could post a few messages in their topic, to set these monkey-boys straight, and I tore them all a new one!

Yeah! I did register to be a member of a stupid football forum, I'm ashamed to say!

So, please Ray and Skul, please do forgive me!

But I had my reasons.

Anyway, after a few posts on their topic, they continued to joke about the person being raped! They all thought it was funny, even after several repeated attempts to try to set them straight, that rape is not funny, that it's not a joking matter. But they still continued to joke about it!

Then I got really pissed, so I created this following graphic, just for them, and I posted it there on their forum topic.

Well, guess what happened next!!!

Yeah! That's right! I was immediately banned!

So, on sports forums, especially on football forums, they do not allow freedom of speech as we allow it here.

You're either for them, or against them, and if you're against them, then its adios amigos!!!

It just goes to prove, beyond all reasonable doubt, that monkey-boys are the most closed-minded people there is.

Oh wait! I take that back.

They don't have minds to close, and they are not people!

They're just monkey-boys!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

If they're invading via a rogue link, then I guess there's a plot of revenge brewing there. Now, only if we had a more elaborate plan for a sports forum raid...
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

No because they come on here to moan and complain on how we are not members of the sports cult.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Lewis wrote:No because they come on here to moan and complain on how we are not members of the sports cult.
Sports fans and jocks are also great big crybabies!

I rest my case! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Post by Detroitsportsfan08 »

lol...basing your argument on captions that were clearly a joke and were also likely made by Michigan football fans.

You would shit yourself if you had to play football, whether that be now or 20-30 years ago when you could have physically done it.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:lol...basing your argument on captions that were clearly a joke and were also likely made by Michigan football fans.

You would shit yourself if you had to play football, whether that be now or 20-30 years ago when you could have physically done it.
You're a joke!

All jocks are jokes!

Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

you're an idiot, and try to come off as smart, and intellectual, but instead just rant and look like an idiot.

I'm 40 years younger than you yet I'm much more capable of having an intelligent conversation and debate without insulting or ranting.

How many times I have insulted you? How many times have you insulted me?

I rest my case. You're just an immature, whiney, loud, and annoying old man.

Nothing you ever say is factual, it's all just made up shit about jocks and sports in general. You never have anything substantial to come at me with.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:you're an idiot, and try to come off as smart, and intellectual, but instead just rant and look like an idiot.

I'm 40 years younger than you yet I'm much more capable of having an intelligent conversation and debate without insulting or ranting.

How many times I have insulted you? How many times have you insulted me?

I rest my case. You're just an immature, whiney, loud, and annoying old man.

Nothing you ever say is factual, it's all just made up shit about jocks and sports in general. You never have anything substantial to come at me with.
You know, when I went to school, us "nerds and geeks" were bullied around all the time, and constantly harassed, just because we didn't like sports.

We were afraid to fight back, and if we did defend ourselves, we got punished instead, while the jock would get away with it, and go unpunished.

Now, you come into an anti-sports forum, where most of us here, hate sports!

It's now, our turn!

We get to harass you back!

It's called Tit For Tat!

What goes around, comes around!

The payback's a bitch!

Isn't it? MONKEY BOY!!!

Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

LMAO

I knew your hate for sports came from high school experiences

And there's a pretty big difference between getting picked on in person by your classmates and peers and harassing an 18 year old kid BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER when you're a senior citizen(or almost, however old you are)

You didn't pay anyone back, and I find it hard to believe you ever will

You're behind a computer, you talking shit to anyone means absolutely NOTHING
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

He's paying you back right now, you idiot. FatMan is 10 times as smart as you will EVER be. You think you're smart because you can string together (mostly) coherent sentences (although not gramatically correct). I admit that is an accomplishment for you guys but here that's just a starting place. You really don't measure up. You're not fooling anyone.

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:LMAO

I knew your hate for sports came from high school experiences

And there's a pretty big difference between getting picked on in person by your classmates and peers and harassing an 18 year old kid BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER when you're a senior citizen(or almost, however old you are)

You didn't pay anyone back, and I find it hard to believe you ever will

You're behind a computer, you talking shit to anyone means absolutely NOTHING
Here at these forums, we allow free speech, so you can come here anytime you like, and post your stupid idiotic and moronic opinions!

But at the sports forums, they do not allow for freedom of speech.

When some monkey-boys were cracking jokes about somebody getting raped, after I tried to set them straight that rape is not funny, that rape is not a joking matter, I was harassed, and eventually I got banned!

But here, you are free to make a total ass of yourself.

And I'm free to call you an ass!

So, don't you come crying boo hoo to me, and expect me to give you any respect.

You're a jock! An athlete! So, what am I suppose to do? Fall on my fat ass???

You're pathetic! Crying boo hoo because we don't pay you any respect.

Well, time for me to get out my world's smallest violin again, and play it just for you!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Personally, I do not believe in paying anyone back, even though I was bullied as a kid. Dsf08, Fat Man is wrongly using you as a stand-in for those who did bully him and other nerds at his high school. You have become a symbol to him. You should not be treated as if you were responsible for what others did. I certainly donâ??t view you that way. On the other hand, this website was made for people like Fat Man to vent, not for sports fans. He has the right to do that (just as you have the right to respond to him). He makes a very good point about the sports website where some jerks actually joked about rape. I commend him for sticking up for rape victims. He was banned from that website, but you and other critics are free to express yourselves at this website. Even though he sits behind a computer (as you do), I donâ??t think Fat Man is a coward. Iâ??ve never met the guy, but I get the impression that heâ??s probably rather feisty in person. I donâ??t understand the critics who keeping coming back to this website. I loathe both the John Birch Society and the Communist Party USA, but I have no interest in visiting either of their websites to rail at them. I wouldnâ??t waste my time with either group. I donâ??t quite understand what your motive is. Iâ??m certainly not saying that this is true of you; but I like what one visitor said about the critics of this website, that she thought they might be engaging in the intellectual equivalent of high-school bullies locking nerds into their lockers. I notice that you cannot quite bring yourself to condemn those individual high-school athletes (most of whom seem to be football players) who do bully nerds. Iâ??m amazed that hardly anyone sees anything cowardly about physically strong guys bullying the physically weak. Where is the courage in that kind of misconduct? I cringe even if I step on one of my wifeâ??s toes. I guess the old saying â??Why donâ??t you pick on someone your own size?â? has gone out of style. I have visited many anti-bullying websites, and have read many posts from either teenage boys who are now being bullied by athletes at their schools, or middle-aged men who were bullied by athletes when they were kids. Are all these people lying? I also read a rather inspiring post at one of these websites from a man in his 40s who had played football in high school and befriended a nerd (instead of picking on him -- as Samdaman, Harold, SpeedofLeight, and all the other jerks would have done). The man who submitted this post said that today he runs a small business, and the nerd (whom he protected from bullies) now takes care of all of his computer problems. The â??jocks versus nerdsâ? phenomenon is not a creation of Hollywood, as the sports columnist Selena Roberts recently claimed in a rather insipid column. Before Columbine, when did the sports media ever report about any bullying by high-school or college football players? When do they ever report about such bullying today?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related