People play football yet judge me for playing WoW

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Sergey

People play football yet judge me for playing WoW

Post by Sergey »

First of all people judge me for playing WoW even though I play other games (and haven't been on for a while) yet they are stupid football fanatics.... seriously I want to tell them this "You know that game? Without a name? You call it football? It isn't a real sport, football is actually soccer so you're not even playing a sport, so what's better, me playing an MMO or you twits playing a fake game for brain dead twits?" "Yeah, keep thinking football as a hardcore sport :wink:".

I made a thread in the WoW forums but all of them are brain dead twits. Except for a few. I CAN'T believe how people can like that shit known as football? It isn't REAL! It is made for idiot high school jocks! Seriously, do you think football is even a real sport? I'd rather put me hands on an iron than play football. Keep thinking you're a hardcore football fan you idiots, I'll be playing a real game!
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Ray
Site Admin

Re: People play football yet judge me for playing WoW

Post by Ray »

Welcome to the forums, Sergey!

I Hope We Lose!
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Ray wrote:Welcome to the forums, Sergey!

My favorite admin.

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Ray wrote:Welcome to the forums, Sergey!

They didn't know what nerdrage meant, or punt, or even god damn idle, GOD! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IDLE AND IDOL YOU TWITS! No matter, I won't be begging for money and tackling people who don't spare change. I'll have job and a degree...

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Hey Sergey, this is Føxwolf! :)
Welcome to Sports Suck! I saw the forum and thought "what idiots.. he made a good point", and so then I decided to help your case. Hopefully they actually got the point of what I was getting on to, but they probably didn't, now did they?
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

blackdog4444 wrote:Hey Sergey, this is Føxwolf! :)
Welcome to Sports Suck! I saw the forum and thought "what idiots.. he made a good point", and so then I decided to help your case. Hopefully they actually got the point of what I was getting on to, but they probably didn't, now did they?

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 10&sid=1#0

So all of you know. I can't believe they call me fat. Even though 90% fat people block in football. The ignorance is strong. You play WoW?

Edit: Were you that Undead Warlock?

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Idiot jocks ftl. Sad idiot jocks who don't get degree's play sports and get millions, if I had power over it, I'd ban sports to interfere with shows, decrease money going into P.E. and increase it into work... make sports a thing of fun, not something you win millions of dollars off... without an education, or sleeping in school...

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Plus, I bet they can't install Vista and XP on one computer, so simple, yet so sad... I bet they can't hack back their computer... sadder... I bet they can't make a god damn email address without mommies or daddies help...

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Indeed, sports has become quite toxic. Even a level-headed sports fan I know says that he only plays the damn things for fun, not for status. He absolutely hates how everyone has to be his friend just because he hates sports. He's one of the few I know who actually admits sports is getting totally out of hand today and shouldn't be treated like it is.
And, indeed, yes he does play WoW. How else was I supposed to meet him?

I wouldn't be surprised if they couldn't even learn how to download a picture from an email, let alone remember their passwords to the email and then open the email message. Making the email account would be like a miracle for them!
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

blackdog4444 wrote:Indeed, sports has become quite toxic. Even a level-headed sports fan I know says that he only plays the damn things for fun, not for status. He absolutely hates how everyone has to be his friend just because he hates sports. He's one of the few I know who actually admits sports is getting totally out of hand today and shouldn't be treated like it is.

I wouldn't be surprised if they couldn't even learn how to download a picture from an email, let alone remember their passwords to the email and then open the email message. Making the email account would be like a miracle for them!

Rofl, I have Windows Live Messenger and I link the file on it so I send it. It's so easy!

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

blackdog4444 wrote:Indeed, sports has become quite toxic. Even a level-headed sports fan I know says that he only plays the damn things for fun, not for status. He absolutely hates how everyone has to be his friend just because he hates sports. He's one of the few I know who actually admits sports is getting totally out of hand today and shouldn't be treated like it is.

You seen what Go Yankees sends in the letters? I'd be embarrassed if I knew him... :oops:

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Haha check this bull out:
sports rox1234 wrote:I do have a life outside of the internet i never said myspace was my life music and sports are my life.you think your so cool cuz you play WoW.your a retard.I just like going on myspace cuz i can talk to my friends that i have in real life unlike your WoW friends seriously get a fukin life you lesbo.
You're not alone, fellow! This guy should know what the phrase "get a life" means by now.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

These monkey-boys are so stupid, they can't even find their way back out of their own socks!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

blackdog4444 wrote:Haha check this bull out:
sports rox1234 wrote:I do have a life outside of the internet i never said myspace was my life music and sports are my life.you think your so cool cuz you play WoW.your a retard.I just like going on myspace cuz i can talk to my friends that i have in real life unlike your WoW friends seriously get a fukin life you lesbo.
You're not alone, fellow! This guy should know what the phrase "get a life" means by now.

I bet he goes on there to talk to pedophiles.

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Fat Man wrote:

These monkey-boys are so stupid, they can't even find their way back out of their own socks!

I thought they weren't humanoid... so I guess it's a reptilian creature...