New Season

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
dannj

New Season

Post by dannj »

Did anyone else hear before the F.B. season began there was going to be a strike by the players? A little, and I mean a very little ray of hope went up that there would be no season this year! However, with all the big bucks EVERYONE that has a hand in this B.S. from the players to the advertisers I knew this was all a bunch of crap talk.
My feelings have been heard. Hope you guys agree. Thanks. and they'll probably be more rants in the very near future.... :mrgreen: Dan
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: New Season

Post by Fat Man »

dannj wrote:Did anyone else hear before the F.B. season began there was going to be a strike by the players? A little, and I mean a very little ray of hope went up that there would be no season this year! However, with all the big bucks EVERYONE that has a hand in this B.S. from the players to the advertisers I knew this was all a bunch of crap talk.
My feelings have been heard. Hope you guys agree. Thanks. and they'll probably be more rants in the very near future.... :mrgreen: Dan
Well, I have a pretty good idea what will happen.

All those moronic jocks will threaten a strike unless they get paid 10 millions dollars per season instead of the lousy little 5 million they're making now.

As usual they'll jump up and down, and scream like children in Kindergarten, and cry boo hoo and wet their pants, and of course, we will give in to their childish demands, and pay up, so that the games will still be on, and our national economy will go even further down the shit hole.

They don't give a fuck if the rest of the country goes down the crapper as long as they get more money for doing nothing.

So, most likely, if there is a strike, it won't last long, the cry babies will get their money and free hummers, and the games will go on as usual.

We always give in to their demands!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

dannj

Post by dannj »

Not sure how to do the quote thing, but to Fatman, Ummmm, Gees how can anyone live on just 5 million dollars! And most of the morons that watch this bullshit don't have a pot to piss in.

The office I worked in was a nightmare after one of those games. The entire morning was listening to the arm chair jocks reliving play, after play, after play. I actually dreaded those days because it wasn't just for a few minutes, all freakin' morning, till by noon time they wore themselves out, drove me nuts. Was total audio pollution!

For your information F.M. I have been cracking up reading some of your posts. FUNNY. Especially the one where they do the little fag dance when crossing the line with their little ball...LOL
later all, Dan
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

dannj wrote:Did anyone else hear before the F.B. season began there was going to be a strike by the players? A little, and I mean a very little ray of hope went up that there would be no season this year! However, with all the big bucks EVERYONE that has a hand in this B.S. from the players to the advertisers I knew this was all a bunch of crap talk.
Yeah, I heard something about that... if only they would be true to their word and actually strike! Here in my town, the football games don't appear on TV any more. They're "blacked out" meaning that the football team owners are so annoyed that the games at the stadium aren't sold out that they do not allow the game to be televised and "enjoyed" by the mutants. If I was a mutant sports fan I'd be pissed about that. But as a sports hater, I AM ECSTATIC!

ANOTHER BLOW FOR FREEDOM FROM SPORTS HAS BEEN STRUCK!

I Hope We Lose!
BuffJock
Sports Bore

Post by BuffJock »

Ignorance at its best, that's all I can say about this thread. Why don't you guys actually try and learn what basketball ACTUALLY does for the economy, how much the average player actually makes (hint, it's not 5 million), and just learn what's truly going on during the strike?

From all of your statements, none of you have any idea what you're talking about. Which makes sense, you hate sports. It's like a person who only knows German trying to teach Chinese. You're trying to discuss something you have absolutely no knowledge of, and that gets absolutely no progress.
dannj

Post by dannj »

[quote="BuffJock"]Ignorance at its best, that's all I can say about this thread. Why don't you guys actually try and learn what basketball ACTUALLY does for the economy, how much the average player actually makes (hint, it's not 5 million), and just learn what's truly going on during the strike?

Just like a stupid JOCK they look at a tree and don't see the leaves. Listen up dummy the thread is about freakin' F.B. Not the stupid BB like you are talking about.
How about it fatman, I know you know what I'm saying here! ! !
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

dannj wrote:Just like a stupid JOCK they look at a tree and don't see the leaves. Listen up dummy the thread is about freakin' F.B. Not the stupid BB like you are talking about.
How about it fatman, I know you know what I'm saying here! ! !
Yeah, it's obvious he can't tell his own head from his ass, and he couldn't even pour piss out of a boot even if the directions were stamped on the heel!
BuffJock wrote:Ignorance at its best, that's all I can say about this thread. Why don't you guys actually try and learn what basketball ACTUALLY does for the economy, how much the average player actually makes (hint, it's not 5 million), and just learn what's truly going on during the strike?

From all of your statements, none of you have any idea what you're talking about. Which makes sense, you hate sports. It's like a person who only knows German trying to teach Chinese. You're trying to discuss something you have absolutely no knowledge of, and that gets absolutely no progress.
Well, I do admit that I really don't know very much about sports. OK?

But then, I really don't care about sports.

So, pardon me dear sir, but I do believe that you must have us confused with anyone who gives a flying fuck!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

BuffJock
Sports Bore

Post by BuffJock »

So I misread it? Basketball is also on strike, and this is something that is current. The football strike is over. And basketball is equally as applicable to this discussion. But I wouldn't expect and ignorant little nerdy piece of shit to understand that. Go back to hanging out with your computer, which will probably be your best friend. In the mean time, I will be hanging out with hot girls.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

[b][color=#FF00FF]ButtCock[/color][/b] wrote:So I misread it?
Hey Buffy!!! (Hmmm, that's a girl's name!)

Go back to grade school and learn some more reading comprehension.

OK, basketball or football, or whatever . . . . .

. . . who gives a flying fucking Hootenanny in Hell???

abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Yeah, I heard, and I'm still pissed off about the strike ending, although I guess I had a feeling all along that a football-free fall (well, NFL anyway) was too good to be true.
Ray wrote:Yeah, I heard something about that... if only they would be true to their word and actually strike! Here in my town, the football games don't appear on TV any more. They're "blacked out" meaning that the football team owners are so annoyed that the games at the stadium aren't sold out that they do not allow the game to be televised and "enjoyed" by the mutants. If I was a mutant sports fan I'd be pissed about that. But as a sports hater, I AM ECSTATIC!
Oh, is THAT why they black out games? Geez, that sounds kind of immature. "Since you won't sacrifice food and your kid's education and spend your hard-earned money on going to games, we'll just black them out and you can't see them on TV either, so there! Neener neener!" Honestly, some people act like filling up sports stadiums is some kind of civic duty or something.

Oh well, that's their problem. Good for the sports haters. :P I just wish they'd black out games over here, but that's probably not happening anytime soon.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Earl

Post by Earl »

BuffJock wrote:So I misread it? Basketball is also on strike, and this is something that is current. The football strike is over. And basketball is equally as applicable to this discussion. But I wouldn't expect and ignorant little nerdy piece of shit to understand that. Go back to hanging out with your computer, which will probably be your best friend. In the mean time, I will be hanging out with hot girls.
Is this the way you normally speak to strangers in real life?

Shallow girls, no doubt. No values, no character. They'll be using you at the same time you use them. You'll probably go through several divorces. Me? I've been happily married for over 30 years, which is something you'll probably never experience.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related