This defies my logic!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
blackdog4444

This defies my logic!

Post by blackdog4444 »

Check out the Psychiatric Hospital video:
http://www.travelchannel.com/Video_&_Ph ... 1774292824

That hand's appearance only on 1 camera continues to baffle me! I've tried trying to come up with some theory on how that hand appeared to that only device. It was clear as day and the other cameras had a great view on that area, but only ONE saw it??! It doesn't make sense!
It must tune the camera somehow! Though that "somehow" is yet to be figured out by me or anyone else. Anyone got any ideas?
Ray
Site Admin

Re: This defies my logic!

Post by Ray »

Did they change the video? The one I saw was one where they set up a movie camera to face a TV --in a prison --and then they filmed a few seconds of blank screen. And when they looked at the results, there was a shape they thought looked like a hooded man being hung. And somebody HAD been hanged in that room before.

I watched an Olive Garden commercial first though. :)

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

I can't seem to view the video. What's supposed to be happening in it? Your wording isn't too clear.

Also, are you trying to get your title changed to the next rank or something? When I logged on today, you were the last post on almost every thread on this board! :lol: It'll change when you reach 500 posts (or if you want a custom one). Now stop "spamming"! :P
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I'm not spamming. I would be spamming if I was starting random and stupid crap like poison Ivy was. But the bit of video was puzzling me when I tried to break down the process into aspects as small as a step-by-step theme. Since I know you are all [well.. with the exception of Ivy League and Detroitsportsfan] intelligent people, I can most certainly trust your logic. It's the New Jersey Psychiatric Hospital video clip, found near the bottom, that I'm speaking of.

And about the multiple posts within a relatively short amount of time - they were too interesting to ignore, and I haven't been on in a while to help with any type of argument or any other sort of conversation in that time. Also, I don't even know what the next rank is and I wouldn't know a good custom title even if it were sitting next to me.
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

They changed the video. :x I really wanted to see what you were talking about.
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

No, they didn't change the video. You have to click on it in that small gallery beneath the actual player.
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Ok I just saw the video.That was freaky. :shock: I have no explination for how that happened.
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.