March Madness = March Insanity

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
t-laugh1535
Sports Bore

Re: March Madness = March Insanity

Post by t-laugh1535 »

are you kidding me. March Madness is the best time of the year. Where sport fans and non sport fans come together and fill out brackets and have a great time dibating their ideas. it is a great time. you can watch athletes you have been watching since junior high play in a packed gym. they play their hearts out. you watch and cheer the kid on and when he holds up that throphy you reflect on all the hard work he put into there. all the sweat, blood, and tears, it just amazing. March Madness is not all about basketball, its watching a group of kids come together and play the best basketball they have ever played.watching focus, passion, and determination at its best.
larrybird33

Post by larrybird33 »

haha everyone here are losers march madness is the best thing ever why is everyone hatin
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Geez, did these two take a wrong turn and wind up in here? Go find a sports forum so you can talk about how great basketbore is and everyone will agree with you. Trust me, you will be happier there.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I think they got drunk with each other and one was driving while the other gave directions.

"Uhhhh which way do we go, George, uhhh which way do we go?"
"Duhhhhhhh let's go bug da nerds!"
t-laugh1535
Sports Bore

Post by t-laugh1535 »

blackdog4444 your so funny. im proud of you. did you come up with that all by yourself, OH no you didn't thats cool thats a cute picture too. go do somthing instead of hating sexy people like us. get laied
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

t-laugh1535 wrote:blackdog4444 your so funny. im proud of you. did you come up with that all by yourself, OH no you didn't thats cool thats a cute picture too. go do somthing instead of hating sexy people like us. get laied

Is that an offer? :twisted: Thanks, but no thanks. You probably smell like a locker room.

Oh, and it's "laid," not "laied." It's a simple word.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
t-laugh1535
Sports Bore

Post by t-laugh1535 »

wow, that wasn't an offer. holy crap!!! why would i want you? your probably ugly and fat cause you don't play sports. oh burn. haha. but seriously thanks for pointing out my type-o thats cool, i guess. but when athletes do that type of stuff you nerds always use that as your point. come on dont you have anything else to try to defend your point? let me answer that for, NO!!! so why dont you write back with a real point cause you know, we jocks may be sexy humans, but we are still humans and humans make mistakes.

IT'S JUST A GAME...... THAT WE'RE NASTY AT AND SADLY YOUR NOT, I FEEL BAD FOR YOU :cry:
Earl

Post by Earl »

Hi, t-laugh1535. Please donâ??t assume that we (the supporters of this website) all think alike. We come from different backgrounds, and have different points of view. Iâ??m a middle-aged father of two who is a member of a health club, and Iâ??ve never been fat. (But I donâ??t look down on fat people, any more than I look down on someone simply because he happens to be an athlete. I judge people as individuals.) When I was in school, I never deserved the honor of being called a nerd because my grades were not consistently high. (I don't even play any computer games.) So, when you say â??you nerds,â? I happen to fall outside that designation. You cannot make any reliable assumptions about abitagirl, because youâ??ve not even met her. Iâ??d like to ask you a question. Believe me, Iâ??m not being confrontational, sarcastic, or flippant. Iâ??m not interested in launching another verbal tit for tat. You ask abitagirl (or, I assume, any one of us) to â??write back with a real pointâ? about â??jocks.â? What do you think we specifically are trying to prove? Maybe Iâ??m dense, but I really donâ??t understand what youâ??re referring to. :? Iâ??d be glad to read your response.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
larrybird33

Post by larrybird33 »

haha hi earl i just want to say youare the smartest person on here honnestly if i want to get smarter all i do is read your messages and you never disapoint and never seem to get mad haha it just amazes me.......(not sarcastic tho it may seem it)
Earl

Post by Earl »

Thanks for the very kind words. :)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Millhouse

Post by Millhouse »

t-laugh1535 wrote:wow, that wasn't an offer. holy crap!!! why would i want you? your probably ugly and fat cause you don't play sports. oh burn. haha. but seriously thanks for pointing out my type-o thats cool, i guess. but when athletes do that type of stuff you nerds always use that as your point. come on dont you have anything else to try to defend your point? let me answer that for, NO!!! so why dont you write back with a real point cause you know, we jocks may be sexy humans, but we are still humans and humans make mistakes.

IT'S JUST A GAME...... THAT WE'RE NASTY AT AND SADLY YOUR NOT, I FEEL BAD FOR YOU :cry:
I feel the need to point this out once again for the sake of Mr. 99 Percent, aka Polite24.

Hey mods, that would be a great nickname for him.

Anyway.

't-laugh1535' is indicative of the tired, repetitive, consistently solidified and displayed sports fan stereotype on these message forums. Examples in his 'awesome' slaughtering of the English language include but are not limited to the following:

"your probably ugly and fat cause you don't play sports"

"oh burn. haha"

"you nerds"

't-laugh1535' at the end sounds like he's on a message forum arguing with some other sports fan about which team will win, and why. He probably uses the same logic in such arguments.

And that is another thing to keep in mind. The stereotypical sports fan will just as soon argue with his or her own kind.

Again, this is what we also tolerate in real life. Assuming and obtuse, spouting hate jargon at people, attacking what they don't understand, rather than trying to understand it first.

I don't think I need to say any more than this.
larrybird33

Post by larrybird33 »

to be honnest i think alot of people on here attack what they dont understand regardless of they are sports fans or not
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

t-laugh1535 wrote:blackdog4444 your so funny. im proud of you. did you come up with that all by yourself, OH no you didn't thats cool thats a cute picture too. go do somthing instead of hating sexy people like us. get laied
Why would I, a sensible 14 year old female, want to go and lose part of my dignity for no reason in sight? It's mindless and should only be left for beasts. :?

And you're probably not sexy, either. You're probably an unconfident prep-guy with boils and grease covering every inch of your face. Either that or it's smothered in last night's bar meal. In both cases, very disgusting. :roll:
Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

People who have sex are beasts? Really?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Polite24 wrote:People who have sex are beasts? Really?
No, only the monkey-boys are beasts.

They have no respect for women and they believe that they can have their way with our sisters and daughters at any time.

It is very traumatic to be raped by a gorilla!

Monkey-boys do it like beasts!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!