March Madness = March Insanity

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
blackdog4444

Re: March Madness = March Insanity

Post by blackdog4444 »

Detroitsportsboar, note how I put it into the mindless note of the topic.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Congratulations, everyone! :P This is the funniest Topic I've ever read! :lol: :lol: :lol: I mean it sincerely. :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

RaleighRob wrote: You're very right about the peer pressure aspect of it. Even housewives who never watch it are suddenly expected to care about it and fill out those "brackets" just like everyone else.
I think I'm about the only person in my office who hasn't filled out one. :roll:

You're right. Everybody where I work --well, everybody as far as I know --was coerced into filling out one of those things. It's stupid and wrong. It's like inviting your "slow" cousin to play poker with you and the boys. Of course your mildly retarded cousin will lose all his money. Similarly, you know Lisa, Melinda, and Kathy ain't gonna be winning. They're just throwing their money away to fit in.

And the loud-mouthed jackass sports fan who started the whole thing and insisted that everybody particpate, wins. Again.

How can people be so dumb?

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

It's those lengthy basketball games, I tell you! They must be draining all sense and memory from them.

Now try fetching a ball over that and see if you get better. :twisted: