Forum Ranks

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Skul
Forum Admin

Forum Ranks

Post by Skul »

Just so you guys know what the ranks/titles are and how many posts to get them.

Post count ranks:

Code: Select all

0        â?? No-post blunder
1        â?? One-post wonder
2-49     â?? Member
50-99    â?? Familiar Face
100-249  â?? Regular
250-499  â?? SportsSuck.org Fanatic
500-749  â?? SportsSuck.org Maniac
750-899  â?? SportsSuck.org Master
900-999  â?? SportsSuck.org Legend
1000+    â?? Why don't I have a custom title, yet!?
[/size]

Other titles:

Code: Select all

Sports Bore            â?? Regular old run-of-the-mill sports bore
Sportsman              â?? A sports fan who doesn't throw around insults
Reformed Sportsman     â?? A sports fan who used to be abusive, but changed their ways
SPAMMER                â?? A spammer, obviously
Total Retard           â?? The unique title awarded only to Samdaman, our Most Persistent Troll Ever
ON THE MOON, BEEYETCH! â?? [REDACTED]
[/size]

Suggestions for more/changes to current ones are welcome.

Also: once you have reached 250 posts, you can ask for a custom title.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Lewis

Re: Forum Ranks

Post by Lewis »

Suggestions for names:

Members:
SportsSuck.org Legend
SportsSuck.org Master
Free Thinker Among Brain Dead Public
On The Road To Enlightenment

For Sport fans:
Sports Pleb
Sports Berk
Oh My God, How Can Anyone Be So Stupid?

Names I have come up with. I hope they are not bad.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Added a couple of new ranks. Thanks, Lewis. I was kind of stuck for a 750 post rank.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

I just noticed the new ranking that I have earned.

The Fat Man Judgeth!

I love it!!!

Heah comes da judge!

Heah comes da judge!

Order in da court 'cause heah comes da judge!!!

YEAH!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

It's kind of a take on 'The Ice Man Cometh' (or whatever it is). I dunno, I just thought it'd suit you. Seems it does! :)
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

It's a very befitting title indeed. He just holds that aurora of authority, you know what I'm saying?
lol And I like the new part he added on to his signature.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

blackdog4444 wrote:It's a very befitting title indeed. He just holds that aurora of authority, you know what I'm saying?
lol And I like the new part he added on to his signature.
Thank you very much! :D

Yeah! The Fat Man is Large And In Charge.

Well actually, the forum moderators and administrators here are the one's who are really in charge.

So, I'm not going to usurp their authority. :D :D :D :D :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Nice new signature fatman.The gavil is a pretty nice addition! :D
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:Nice new signature fatman.The gavil is a pretty nice addition! :D
Thank you very much! :D

Now that I'm known as "The Judge" then every judge needs his gavel.

Of course, there is a TV court room program that is a half hour long called Eye For An Eye, with Judge Extreme Akim and the bailiff is this black guy known as Big Sugar Ray, an ex-boxer.

First the bailiff stands up, raises his hands above his head, and shouts out, ALL RISE!!!

Then everybody stands up with their fists raised above their heads, all shouting over and over again EXTREME AKIM, EXTREME AKIM, EXTREME AKIM!

Then the judge comes into the court room, but instead of carrying a gavel, he carries his "Bat Of Justice" a baseball bat with the word JUSTICE carved on it.

Then as he sits down, everybody else sits down.

The sentences he hands down are really very funny.

There was one case where some woman claiming to be pregnant was suing her ex-boy friend for child support and thousands of dollars.

She broke down cried, so the judge had the bailiff bring her a box of Kleenex, and he dropped one of the tissues on the floor, she bent over to pick it up, and when the judge saw how easily she was able to bend over to pick up the tissue, he walked over to her, and hit her in the belly with his Bat Of Justice!

It turned out the she was not really pregnant at all, but that it was only a pillow under her maternity gown.

She tried to defraud the court, so the judge passed down a rather unique sentence, saying, OK, lets make her pregnant!

Her sentence was to stand up outside under an elevated platform and the bailiff stood up on the platform dumping melted ice cream and dill pickles on her.

She also had to pay a fine, equal to the amount that she was trying to get from her ex-boyfriend through her false lawsuit.

I watch Eye For An Eye every evening, Monday through Saturday in the evenings. It's funny as all Hell, one of the best court room TV shows ever.

And these are actual cases. It's a real court room with a real judge, and a real bailiff.

You really should watch it if you happen to have Cable TV.

You'll get a really big kick out of it.

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

lol Ice cream and pickles. :lol:
Sounds like something I'd get a kick out of. :D

Hmm... I've been wondering if I should change my signature again sometime. I'm kinda getting bored with mine, yet I don't jwant to get into trouble if it's too big or anything against the regulation. I dearly hate to break rules.
My title, though... That can stay as is - they have enough to do in a day, and there's no need to add onto frustrations they may be going through then and there.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

blackdog4444 wrote:lol Ice cream and pickles. :lol:
Sounds like something I'd get a kick out of. :D

Hmm... I've been wondering if I should change my signature again sometime. I'm kinda getting bored with mine, yet I don't jwant to get into trouble if it's too big or anything against the regulation. I dearly hate to break rules.
My title, though... That can stay as is - they have enough to do in a day, and there's no need to add onto frustrations they may be going through then and there.
You can change your signature anytime to anything you want.

I did get a PM from one of the moderators to reduce the font size of my text, but otherwise, everything else was OK.

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Send me the signature you're thinking of replcaing your current one with in a PM and I'll let you know if it's okay.

If you want a custom title, just ask. There's no problem at all. :)

One requirement, though -- a minimum of 250 posts.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Ok let me draw up the picture so I can get a size check, but other than that, the font size of the text will be the same as is right now.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Here are some suggested avatars for different Sports Bore Ranks.

Of course here is the old familiar one for Sports Bores that somebody else created.

Sports Bore

Then here are some new ones I created.

Sports Bully

Sports Zombie

Super Sports Zombie

Each one is already 100 X 100 pixels in size, ready to use avatars.

The fanatical sports fan who can write coherent sentences, sound almost intelligent and somewhat polite, but sounds brainwashed spouting the same rhetoric over and over again would be among the Sports Zombies.

The ones who are merely rude and obnoxious or of course, the Sports Bores.

But the ones who are vicious in their verbal attacks, and uses poor grammar and spelling that sucks, these are the Sports Bullies.

So, go ahead and use these for your avatars.

larrybird33

Post by larrybird33 »

your petty into these aviater arent you sir fat man judge :mrgreen:
i must say the last ones the coolest im hopin i dont get it tho haha