Forum Ranks

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Nick

Re: Forum Ranks

Post by Nick »

You've been reading "Norse Mythology for Dummies," eh?
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nick wrote:You've been reading "Norse Mythology for Dummies," eh?
Yes. I can't get away from that book. Such... such riveting stuff. What a page-turner. Oh, sorry, you weren't talking to me. Well, it's another post anyway. Nearly on 400 now... hoping you won't overtake me!

Oh, and in case the people in charge of this website are still wondering about an avatar for spammers, here is one you could reduce in size a bit and use. Oh, and those ideas for extra sports bore ranks and avatars were pretty clever, Fat Man. I liked some of those.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Nick

Post by Nick »

I think I should have a custom rank:

Nick
For Great Justice
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Nick wrote:You've been reading "Norse Mythology for Dummies," eh?
I've known who Fenrir is since I was 6, moron. It's nothing new.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Ooooh... You know that wolf thingy. I had a Greek Mythology book once, that shit was soooo cash. I like those stories, they're pretty cool. But obviously untrue. >.> I forget where I put it though, mighta given it away on Bookmooch.

You'd like the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan... Or the Guardians of Ga'Hoole by Kathryn Lasky(sp?)
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Nick wrote:I think I should have a custom rank:

Nick
For Great Justice
Great Justice would be you getting tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nick wrote:I think I should have a custom rank:

Nick
For Great Justice
I think the rank you've been given goes far better, to be honest. Don't thank us, you earned it.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

How true, how true! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I was thinking now that I've passed the 1000 post mark and have attained the rank of "Why don't I have a custom title, yet!?" (which I quite like, by the way), other members of this forum without custom ranks will probably be passing that mark in due time. Maybe we should get some ranks put in place for 1250 posts onwards; it's only a suggestion. Presently I don't have any ideas, but you lot are the ones with the active imaginations. Maybe some new pre-set ranks for those with over 1000 posts would be in order.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

I had a hard enough time thinking up the current ones. Either, we think of some new ranks, or we increase the post requirements. Or both.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

I think we should think of some new ones. I can't really think of any good ones, but I'll try. How about Jock Killer for a rank with a lot of posts? Of course this doesn't literally mean they kill jocks, it's just a metaphor for the devotion they have against hating sports if they spend a lot of time on this site. Although this may be misinterpreted by some.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Man I've been gone for too long...
I would like a custom rank/title thing, but still not sure what it should be. Maybe "The Site Ghost"?
The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist »

How about we go for military ranks?
(British subdivision instead of American because it is easier, army or navy)
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

The Imperialist wrote:How about we go for military ranks?
We need ranks that relate to sports sucking. But anyways, seeing as how members often get their own custom ranks once they're past 1000 posts (I got my custom rank without even asking), there really ain't much use in changing or adding ranks now. My original request was posted just before I had my new rank of "i_like_my_postcount... and 1981" given to me.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:
The Imperialist wrote:How about we go for military ranks?
We need ranks that relate to sports sucking. But anyways, seeing as how members often get their own custom ranks once they're past 1000 posts (I got my custom rank without even asking), there really ain't much use in changing or adding ranks now. My original request was posted just before I had my new rank of "i_like_my_postcount... and 1981" given to me.

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Well, I got my custom rank before I even reached 400 forum posts.

A lot depends on your posting style.

So, I'm known as The Judge on these forums.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!