It must be football season

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Ray
Site Admin

It must be football season

Post by Ray »

It must be football season. All of a sudden cars and SUVs have sprouted flags --team flags --and they zoom around town with their flags a flutterin' and snapping --proclaiming to all that will look, "Look at ME! I'm somebody!! I share in whatever triumphs the (insert team name here) have. I am somebody!!"

I guess they don't realize they're one of 10,000,000 sports fans. When a team wins and the glory is sliced 10,000,000 ways, it can't amount to much glory per person can it?

Still, it's gotta be ten times more than what they had before or they wouldn't be sycophant sports fans in the first place.

I Hope We Lose!
Sports Ftw
Sports Bore

Post by Sports Ftw »

If they enjoy it, why put them down?

And people SHARE glory, it gives you a sense of unity with your neighbor that hey, the Sox finally won!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Sports Ftw wrote:If they enjoy it, why put them down?

And people SHARE glory, it gives you a sense of unity with your neighbor that hey, the Sox finally won!
! ahhh... why didn't I think of that before?! it's all so clear to me now! Sports fans SHARE the glory. Because they are somehow responsible for the team winning... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I really didn't know it worked that way. But I'm glad you told me. Because now I can SHARE in the profits made by the huge, multinational sports teams! Because, being responsible for their winning season, I am entitled to a share of the loot, eh?

I Hope We Lose!
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

Glory is like cake. To "share" it you have to cut it up. So you eather have one ten thousandth of the glory or none at all.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Putting flags on your car boosts the team morale, even though they will never see it. The same goes for wearing a replica of some millionaire's shirt (really 'fancy' ones have replicas of that player's sweat and hairs).

Did you know that over in England, during the footbore world bore, some pub owner put a gigantic England flag over his pub. 'For the good of the team', he said. I'm serious! You can't make this stuff up!

So denying yourself natural light and making it harder to get into the pub is somehow going to help the team? Get a fucking life, you pathetic moron!
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:Putting flags on your car boosts the team morale, even though they will never see it. The same goes for wearing a replica of some millionaire's shirt (really 'fancy' ones have replicas of that player's sweat and hairs).

Did you know that over in England, during the footbore world bore, some pub owner put a gigantic England flag over his pub. 'For the good of the team', he said. I'm serious! You can't make this stuff up!

So denying yourself natural light and making it harder to get into the pub is somehow going to help the team? Get a fucking life, you pathetic moron!
hehehe he he it's the same everywhere. Sports fans do the same kind of thing here. On game day they drive around with flags poking out of their windows and everybody in the car leaning out the windows as far as they can while laying on the horn. One of these days I'll get to see a door fly open and a heap of sports fans spill out. :)

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

blast flame wrote:

Glory is like cake. To "share" it you have to cut it up. So you eather have one ten thousandth of the glory or none at all.

Makes sense to me. Although I still don't understand how a sports fan earns even the smallest share of glory. If sitting on your fat ass, stuffing your face with greasy chicken wings while screaming at the TV earns a share of the glory, I should be able to qualify for team ownership!

I Hope We Lose!
yallsuckballs
Sports Bore

Post by yallsuckballs »

Have you ever been in a stadium on game day? You know how loud the fans are yelling? IT gets to around 150-170 decibls. WHen you are on offensive(lets say in footbal) that really messes you up. Havent you ever heard of the 12th man? The !FANS!
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

yallsuckballs wrote:Have you ever been in a stadium on game day? You know how loud the fans are yelling? IT gets to around 150-170 decibls. WHen you are on offensive(lets say in footbal) that really messes you up. Havent you ever heard of the 12th man? The !FANS!
Wouldn't that hurt both teams? Even if if only helped "your" team why do you get a bit of the glory when you watch it on TV.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

yallsuckballs wrote:Have you ever been in a stadium on game day? You know how loud the fans are yelling? IT gets to around 150-170 decibls. WHen you are on offensive(lets say in footbal) that really messes you up. Havent you ever heard of the 12th man? The !FANS!
The 12th man? No, never. Is there 11 people on a football team and the fans are considered to be the "12th man"? No, didn't know. And don't care. The FANS? ha ha ha ha ha ha --what's so great about THE FANS that the word should be capitalized? I've never been inside a stadium but I imagine it to be a colliseum full of howling mongoloids. The mere thought gives me the willies. I bet they work themselves up into a frenzy and then eat each other!

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

yallsuckballs wrote:Have you ever been in a stadium on game day? You know how loud the fans are yelling? IT gets to around 150-170 decibls.
Wait, are you saying that because you and your fellow meatheads are loud, that makes you right?

...BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

why are all of u faggots afraid of sports? How about you get off your fat asses on your gay computer games and be real men and play sports.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Samdaman wrote:why are all of u faggots afraid of sports? How about you get off your fat asses on your gay computer games and be real men and play sports.
afraid of sports? right. Sports bore me. Losers like you try to soak up the accomplishments of others through spectator sports because you're too weak to accomplish anything by yourself.

I am a real man. I work out at least three times a weak and have years of martial arts experience behind me. I don't know you but I'm pretty sure I could kick your crowd-following ass before breakfast.

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Afraid, huh? Yup, I'm afraid, despite the fact that I'm not.

I'm not at all fat, making your statement null and void. Unless you're talking about yourself, which you most likely are.

Finally -- at least when I'm playing video games, I'm not going out and bothering other people afterwards, unlike you sports fans.

"Grrrrr! 'My' team lost! Instead of saying 'Oh well, can't win them all', I'll go and hunt down anyone who opposes 'my' team!"

Listen; playing, watching or being involved with sports does not make you a 'real man', meathead. I'd play sports, except for one thing -- it bores the hell out of me. If you'd read our manifesto, you'd know that playing sports is fine, if you enjoy them!

Also, when we say sports fans, we don't mean everyone who enjoys sports, we're talking about the ones who try to push it onto others and see it as the most important thing in the world, above even human beings.

Go away now, sports fan. Your pointless ramblings are of no worth here. Or maybe you should stay...? We could do with a good laugh. :lol:
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Fitz301

Afraid of sports...

Post by Fitz301 »

Well, Samdaman,

I don't appreciate being called fat and lazy just because I HATE sports and let me tell you why - SPORTS ARE HOMOEROTIC!

Let's look at the reasons sports are gay:

1. Everything started with the first olympics, where women were NOT allowed. Young MALE athletes in training were encouraged to take MALE sexual partners before women (GAY). The athletes would take turns oiling each other up as a bathing ritual (GAY).

2. Most every sport is played with a ball (phallic symbol for the testicles), some sports use a bat or stick of some kind (phallic symbol for the penis).

3. In football, the ball is passed between the legs of one player to the quarterback which is standing with his hands reaching for the ball in the crotch of the player bending over before him. (symbol for a male-on-male sexual position).

4. The quarterback then "makes a pass" to another player (symbol for more than one male sexual partner, i.e.; he 'made a pass' at that woman), where the other team tries to "tackle" the player with the ball (symbol for the homosexual sex orgies after the ancient greek olympics were over).

5. In baseball, running the bases and/or making a homerun is also a sexual reference. i.e.; "I got to home base with my date last night"

All these references are the ones that come to mind at the moment, but there are more and have they have been documented in psychiatry books, provided you can pull yourself away from the sweaty men on the boob-tube and pick up a book, provided you can even read.

Why don't just admit the fact that you enjoy watching sweaty men touch each other and hope that they interview your favorite player in the locker room while wearing only a towel, because for some reason the questions about the game just couldn't wait for this guy to put his clothes on.

And the next time you finish playing a sport, think about this posting while you bathe with all the other naked men, which by the way is reminicent of the community bathhouses of the greek and roman times where only men and boys were allowed.

Yes I like to play video games, but I also program games and software that other people can get something out of. Anyhow, what's the difference between using a computer and, in your case, wasting an entire weekend drooling over a bunch of overpaid neanderthals?

In short, sports are a complete waste of time and money and should be outlawed. Deal with it!

Fitz301