It must be football season

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Fitz301

Samdaman is the faggot

Post by Fitz301 »

One more thing Samdaman,

Before you go calling us non-sports fans faggots, just keep in mind that we're not the ones watching other men touch each other, and if you play sports, showering with other men.

In fact, the only difference between a prison and a sports locker room is the bars and the warden. My advice to you is don't pick up the soap.

Fitz301
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fitz301

Well... I'm waiting...

Post by Fitz301 »

Where is Samdaman?

I'm waiting for a reply from this jerkoff. He thinks he's tough with his cock-jock attitude calling all of us fat, lazy faggots.

I think maybe he's not quite da-man that his screen name implies.

Still waiting tough guy!

Fitz301 :twisted:
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

He's not replying because he's a pussy jock who just got utterly PWNED by 'fat geeky slobs'.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Samdaman is the faggot

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:One more thing Samdaman,

Before you go calling us non-sports fans faggots, just keep in mind that we're not the ones watching other men touch each other, and if you play sports, showering with other men.

In fact, the only difference between a prison and a sports locker room is the bars and the warden. My advice to you is don't pick up the soap.

Fitz301
ha ha ha ha you're right! What kind of man wears another man's shirt? I'm talking about those sports fans who wear the big football jerseys with the player's name on the back. that's like a girl displaying her affection for her boyfriend by wearing his big shirt. If that ain't gay I don't know what is.

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:He's not replying because he's a pussy jock who just got utterly PWNED by 'fat geeky slobs'.
dam rite!

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

I don't come on here everyday like u cum on your buddies everyday homos. Yeah that's a great list only football players don't touch eachother like u jack off ur buddy's cock. We hit eachother. It's called a contact sport(something ur obviously afraid of.) Bitches i could beat da livin shit out of any of u fags. So is cumming op with some list a way to "own" me? ya know what? i shouldn't even come on here anymore, u fags im sure get enough critisism in everyday life. Who gets the girls? jocks or nerds. Jocks get the cheerleaders and the nerds jerk off all the time wshing they could get vaginal with even a fat and ugly chick. Your not really owning anybody when all of society is on my side. Is this realy the best u can do? I bet ur all 40 year old virgins living at ur mom's house playing dungons and dragons and all those fag fantasy games while we do something with a purpose to it however a nerd such as urself obviously doesnt know what the meaning of sports really is. You must obviously have had no father of other male role model and i bet ur mommy babied u all ur life. So go back to ur eharmony accounts and all dat shit while i fuck hot chicks and play a real game(football) and u play a fag game(D and D)

Now whose owned faggots?
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

You mean like fantasy football or fantasy baseball or fantasy baseball camp where all you sports queers just can't wait to get your hands on each other.

As far you bragging about all the "cheerleaders" jocks supposedly get, brings me to another documented psychiatric condition called "over-compensating". The more you try to prove to us that you like women, the more it's shows you're a homo.

You mentioned that you may stop coming, well go ahead - STOP! Why the hell would someone who is so gay for sports come to a sports haters website in the first place? Please stop with the threats, you starting to scare me :cry:

Please don't kick my ass Mr. Sports Tough Guy, what ever shall I do? :roll:

Fitz301
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Sam, I'd advise you to cut out the bullshit holier-than-thou attitude and actually make a point. :roll:
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

So Sam,

You mentioned that playing sports serves a purpose, well what is that purpose? I would really like to know what purpose that would be?

Fitz301
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

It helps fight terrorism and brings all of humanity together... in peace.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

What do u fuckers do that is so special? Do you help "world peace"? What do you contribute to society? Also I don't like fantasy sports I like auctual playing. So I'm just curious, what the hell do you do if u don't like sports? What do u do. Can u call urselves men? Also when have u been to a school and seen the nerds better than the jocks and getting all the preppy girls? Do women get attracted by seeing u playing world of warcraft? If u don't like that shit then what do u do? Are u a saint contributing your life in every way possible for the betterment of humanity? Do you donate all your money to poor kids, helf fight cancer, fight terrorism, help people who lost their homes in Katrina? How is what you do better than what I do? I help people out all the time. I do many things to help out people. People like me. I have frineds. Can u say the same thing? Why are u so special? Sports is life. It represents life. You can meet people through it, play for the love of the game, give people hope, fight for glory, all that shit. Its why people live. Does playing computer games all by urself in ur bedroom help out people? Thought not. So fuck u and have a nice lifeless day homos! also, im just curious if i havent asked before, then how are you sucessful with women? Tell me about some of ur women, id like to hear about them and how hot they are and how they think that being a fat-ass or skinny nerd is so sexy?
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Hit a sensitive spot, did I? Nice rant on how you only help people like you. Very nice, aren't you? I don't see you helping the world. How does playing a game invented by little boys help anybody?

Sports aren't life. Just because you constantly think about meaningless crap like sports doesn't make it life. Kinda crappy life if you ask me.

Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths?
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

um...you haven't answered my question yet. actually you didn't answer anything yet. What do you do for society? I've already said enough. All you say is that sports suck and that jocks are idiots. What do you do, how are you cooler than them, do you get hot pussy even though ur nerds. Are you nerds??? How about you stop calling me an idiot and tell us why ur so special??
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

I don't have to answer to you.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!