It must be football season

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

so you do nothing then? you just sit in a corner all day and stare at the wall. OMG!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW, YOU LIVE IN AN INSANE ASYLUM BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE SPORTS!!! Yeah sure, i know you watch star trek and play fantasy games all day. It even says on your profile that you play computergames. I was right. BURN!! You can't play sports and that's why you fear them. You must aslo think ur tough because ur cock-buddy is messing w/ my profile. WOW im scared!!! C'mon faggot, send me a picture of you. I wanna c how much of a pussy you look like. I can see it right now: galsses,braces,slicked back hair,and scrawney arms. Bitch ur a fag! I can't even imagine what people say when you tell them that sports are gay. Ya know what you must be tough by now becasue i bet uve been beaten your entire life. Yeah, playing videogames is a good way to help society,im helpin more than you. People watch me play,only ur mommy watches you that iz as soon as her lips are off your pen-cap sized cock. So ur afraid of people and you cry about it and hide from life by playing videogames. thats great! listen, how about you do the world a favor and just go kill yourself. Nobady likes you and you just take up space angering people by dissing the greatest thing ever. I bet your only frined in life is that homo Ray and he lives in another state. Just give up, ull never lose ur virginity(or even get a girlfriend besdes ur mommy),ul never get popular for whatever you are highschool,collage,real world. Everybody hated you and ur a LOSER!!! jUST GO DIE SOMEWHERE. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO SOCIETY! LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!! FAGGOT!!!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the cage this morning. :roll:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Somebody needs a straitjacket. :roll:
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

abitagirl wrote:Somebody needs a straitjacket. :roll:
well said. That nut is insano. :)

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Samdaman wrote:so you do nothing then? you just sit in a corner all day and stare at the wall. OMG!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW, YOU LIVE IN AN INSANE ASYLUM BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE SPORTS!!! Yeah sure, i know you watch star trek and play fantasy games all day. It even says on your profile that you play computergames. I was right. BURN!! You can't play sports and that's why you fear them. You must aslo think ur tough because ur cock-buddy is messing w/ my profile. WOW im scared!!! C'mon faggot, send me a picture of you. I wanna c how much of a pussy you look like. I can see it right now: galsses,braces,slicked back hair,and scrawney arms. Bitch ur a fag! I can't even imagine what people say when you tell them that sports are gay. Ya know what you must be tough by now becasue i bet uve been beaten your entire life. Yeah, playing videogames is a good way to help society,im helpin more than you. People watch me play,only ur mommy watches you that iz as soon as her lips are off your pen-cap sized cock. So ur afraid of people and you cry about it and hide from life by playing videogames. thats great! listen, how about you do the world a favor and just go kill yourself. Nobady likes you and you just take up space angering people by dissing the greatest thing ever. I bet your only frined in life is that homo Ray and he lives in another state. Just give up, ull never lose ur virginity(or even get a girlfriend besdes ur mommy),ul never get popular for whatever you are highschool,collage,real world. Everybody hated you and ur a LOSER!!! jUST GO DIE SOMEWHERE. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO SOCIETY! LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!! FAGGOT!!!
your mom needs to wash your mouth out with SOAP!

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

wow ur special fag. ur a pussy cause you are afraid of sports. See ya fag! im done here. have a sucky life while you see me on the news soon fag!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

Hey dude, im done on this site ive said mah shit but i have better things to do...however my friends have heard about this site from me and theyre PO'ed. Ull be hearing from them soon im sure, so fuck you fags. see ya!
Ray
Site Admin

oh no!

Post by Ray »

Samdaman wrote:Hey dude, im done on this site ive said mah shit but i have better things to do...however my friends have heard about this site from me and theyre PO'ed. Ull be hearing from them soon im sure, so fuck you fags. see ya!
oh no! Samdaman's friends are coming! Run! Hide! ha ha haha ha ha ha a ha ha ha

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Sam, do you have to leave so soon? I was about to poison your drink...
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

Im bk fags stop deleting Dick's posts fags.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Samdaman wrote:Im bk fags stop deleting Dick's posts fags.
You know, we don't complain about your shortcomings but about your long stayings.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Fitz301

OH OH

Post by Fitz301 »

Watch out everyone, a bunch of angry teenagers are on the way!

I'M SHAKIN IN MY BOOTS!! I'll be hiding under the bed, the rest of you will have to find another hiding place. IT'S EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!

Whatever.