Ever Been Accused Of Racism For Not Liking Sports?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Ever Been Accused Of Racism For Not Liking Sports?

Post by Fat Man »

I have noticed recently, that the rabid sports fans have come up with a new angle.

Sometimes when ever I say that I hate jocks, or call them monkey-boys, I get accused of racism.

But then I have to point out, that I don't like jocks, regardless of race or skin color. I don't give a damn if you're white, black, brown, red, yellow, or chartreuse with shocking pink polka-dots! If you're a jock then you're a monkey-boy!

Some time I give the following reaction.

Oh gee! I was not aware that jocks are a race! What nationality are jocks? What country do all jocks come from? Jockovania???

Well, I guess I must be a racist then, because I'm prejudiced against Jokovanians!

YEAH RIGHT!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

RaleighRob

Re: Ever Been Accused Of Racism For Not Liking Sports?

Post by RaleighRob »

Maybe they're not listening to you or paying attention and thinking that the "monkey boy" part is the racist part.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

RaleighRob wrote:Maybe they're not listening to you or paying attention and thinking that the "monkey boy" part is the racist part.
You know, you're probably right.

But sometimes, even when I don't use the term "monkey-boy", and simply refer to them as jocks, I still get accused of racism just for saying I hate football or that I don't like jocks.

It's just another card that sports bores like to play, just like they play the sissy or fag card, or the unpatriotic card, so now they play the race card.

Just wait! It's only a matter of time, then they will play the terrorist card, and start advocating that anyone who hates football be classified as a terrorist and sent to Gitmo.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Fat Man wrote:Just wait! It's only a matter of time, then they will play the terrorist card, and start advocating that anyone who hates football be classified as a terrorist and sent to Gitmo.

Hey, we're already being called un-American for not watching the Super Bore. Who knows? :roll:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Yea most of the kids at my school say "racist" for no reason, and it's said A LOT. In fact, a high school teacher came to substitute one day and even noted that she heard the word more times in that day than she ever heard in the high school in a year. :roll: Idiocracy, I say...