basketball is the best

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
larrybird33

basketball is the best

Post by larrybird33 »

obviously sports haters are losers and they are all wrong since this is probably the only place i could say basketball is the best and sports are the best and more than one person would disagree with me ......majority rules haah losers, freaks
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: basketball is the best

Post by Fat Man »

larrybird33 wrote:obviously sports haters are losers and they are all wrong since this is probably the only place i could say basketball is the best and sports are the best and more than one person would disagree with me ......majority rules haah losers, freaks
Congratulations! :D :D :D :D :D

This was only your third post on these forums, and already you have earned the rank of SPORTS BORE!

I'm impressed!

Also, you look pretty in pink! :D :D :D :D :D

Keep up the good work, and soon you will be wearing The Jersey Of Shame!

This is going to look really cute on you! :D :D :D :D :D

As of now, this will be my 368th post, and normally that would put me in the category of SportsSuck.org Fanatic.

But due my posting style, I'm known as The Judge here on these forums, since it says above my avatar "The Fat Man Judgeth" a unique title that was graciously bestowed upon me.

So, I'm the one who holds court here on these forums.

Have a good day! :D :D :D :D :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

I remember when I had to wear that awful jersey. Those were some bad times. But the name on the jersey suits him very well!
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:I remember when I had to wear that awful jersey. Those were some bad times. But the name on the jersey suits him very well!
We are all happy that you don't have to wear the awful jersey anymore.

You've come a long way Kiddo, and we're all proud of you! :D :D :D :D :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

larrybird33 wrote:majority rules
Yup, and 'round here, we're the majority. :wink:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Wow, I'm devastated. He sure hurt my feelings. :P
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
larrybird33

Post by larrybird33 »

you are just proving my point being completly retarted and giving me gay comments and maybe just becaus eim not upsest with this site i dont have a millions post and you losers think you have power when you look and theres only 130 or sometihng memeber out of all the billlions of people in the world
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

larrybird33 wrote:you are just proving my point being completly retarted and giving me gay comments and maybe just becaus eim not upsest with this site i dont have a millions post and you losers think you have power when you look and theres only 130 or sometihng memeber out of all the billlions of people in the world
And you're a retard with poor grammar and your spelling sucks!

Yeah! A typical sports fan!

dwaynewade#3
Sports Bore

Post by dwaynewade#3 »

Yo fat boy you are just mad because the only time you are active is when you are taking a s--t. SO why dont you guys shut the f--k up and stop being closets cases. just because we are more talented and can get alot better girls than you doesnt mean you can diss us...
t-laugh1535
Sports Bore

Post by t-laugh1535 »

i would have to agree with larrybird33. fat man you are very ctreative with that jersey but it makes me wounder, how long are you on a computer for to find a picture like that and to become a "judge" of a site where "geeks are gods". gods not even close. you sit your lazy asses in front of the computer and talk about how you hate active people who look good and who are pround of thier bodies. So shut your mouth turn off your computer and get out of your mothers basement and do somthing with your life.

Sports rule haters get a job and layed..... if you can
t-laugh1535
Sports Bore

Post by t-laugh1535 »

also FAT MAN at lease larrybird33 doesn't post fat retards holding hands and dancing. thats somthing. get laied after you find it if you remember what it looks like.
ChelseaMae

Post by ChelseaMae »

Fat Man wrote:
larrybird33 wrote:obviously sports haters are losers and they are all wrong since this is probably the only place i could say basketball is the best and sports are the best and more than one person would disagree with me ......majority rules haah losers, freaks
Congratulations! :D :D :D :D :D

This was only your third post on these forums, and already you have earned the rank of SPORTS BORE!

I'm impressed!

Also, you look pretty in pink! :D :D :D :D :D

Keep up the good work, and soon you will be wearing The Jersey Of Shame!

This is going to look really cute on you! :D :D :D :D :D

As of now, this will be my 368th post, and normally that would put me in the category of SportsSuck.org Fanatic.

But due my posting style, I'm known as The Judge here on these forums, since it says above my avatar "The Fat Man Judgeth" a unique title that was graciously bestowed upon me.

So, I'm the one who holds court here on these forums.

Have a good day! :D :D :D :D :D

Hey well i have a question for you that i have asked some other people. you all hate sports, and you think its un-necessary to watch sports too. well wheelchair rugby is a sport. it is in the paralympics and can be used as therapy. i watch my brother play wheelchair rugby. so what do you think of me watching it?
dwaynewade#3
Sports Bore

Post by dwaynewade#3 »

By the way fat boy when is the last time you even talked to a girl. let alone got laid. SO when your balls drop and you finally bust a nut. Well than you can talk to me tlaugh and larrybird33 but untill than shut your fat shit spreadding mouth..
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

dwaynewade#3 wrote:Yo fat boy you are just mad because the only time you are active is when you are taking a s--t. SO why dont you guys shut the f--k up and stop being closets cases. just because we are more talented and can get alot better girls than you doesnt mean you can diss us...
Oh yes in deed! You're very talented!

You can put a round spherical ball through a hoop, or you can kick and oval shaped ball over an iron post, or you can hit a little round white ball with a big stick.

Yeah, that takes lot more talent that writing a poetry, doing an oil paintings, composing music, doing complex mathematical equations, building a telescope, programming a computer, developing new software for computers, studying science, medicine, and law, etc. etc.

Those of us in the arts and sciences, we are all just a bunch of retards.

You jocks are the real big brains out there, since chasing a ball is the most complex pursuit there is, far more complex than calculating the trajectory for sending out interplanetary probes.

Yeah! We nerds and geeks, we are the dumb-asses, the total retards!

But you jocks are real smart. You can circumvent the law, and get away with raping our sisters and daughters and getting off with just a slap on the wrist.

So, I guess that makes you jocks much smarter than us nerd and geeks!

Like, I'm impressed!

sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

sports bores are the least talented people on these forums.We are way more talented than they are. For example I am talented because I am a very good artist,I can play guitar,and I can play the drums. I think thats pretty talented. Just so you guys know I wasn't trying to show off by saying that I was just using that as an example.
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.