basketball

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
larrybird33

basketball

Post by larrybird33 »

just because i play sports does not mean i cannot wright poetry and use a computer and be artistic my father is a computer genius and he has taught very much about technology and i have gotten many awards for writing poetry because i have a very high intelliect and i also have recently taken up guitar even tho for now i can olny play tihngs like crazy train and smoke on water and i am very good at chess i just like to have a balance in life unlike you people who wont do anything besides sit around and do nothing
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: basketball

Post by Fat Man »

larrybird33 wrote:just because i play sports does not mean i cannot wright poetry and use a computer and be artistic my father is a computer genius and he has taught very much about technology and i have gotten many awards for writing poetry because i have a very high intelliect and i also have recently taken up guitar even tho for now i can olny play tihngs like crazy train and smoke on water and i am very good at chess i just like to have a balance in life unlike you people who wont do anything besides sit around and do nothing
Now, learn how to spell!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

larrybird33

Post by larrybird33 »

fat man i really dont need any crap about spelling because i really have no control aver it because i have t.l.e. temperol lobe elpilephsy therefore i have a reall issue with typing on the computer because i get seisures or anxiety attacks so please do not focus only on the spelling on my oppinion but the context of my writing
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

larrybird33 wrote:fat man i really dont need any crap about spelling because i really have no control aver it because i have t.l.e. temperol lobe elpilephsy therefore i have a reall issue with typing on the computer because i get seisures or anxiety attacks so please do not focus only on the spelling on my oppinion but the context of my writing
OK! Sorry, I do apologize.

I can be wrong sometimes. Nobody is perfect.

But having having temporal lobe epilepsy, doesn't that increase your risk of injuries while engaging in sports?

I'm merely asking a valid question. OK?

But in the meantime, I still say you're an asshole because you came into these forums calling us losers because we don't like sports.

I promise from now on I won't criticize your spelling. Even Albert Einstein wrote his R's backwards because he had dyslexia.

But other then that, if you act like the typical sports bore, putting us down for not liking sports, then I'm calling you out on that! OK?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

larrybird33

Post by larrybird33 »

haha yes you may call me out on that and yes it can increase my chances of injure but i guess sports are who i am i dont choose it just like you dont choose the things thats intrest you you get what im saying and basketball is basicly a coping mechinisam for me and i do completly agree with people saying how rediculas it is for sports fans to go crazy unless it is collage just because they like the atmosphere and they are ruting for their school i see nothing wrong with that also i just have a very competative nature and sports feeds that hunger of competition and i do opolagize for being ignorint to be honnest it was only because when i was on the guest book i was trying to be civil and it wasnt getting me anywhere so i expected the same out of the forums
Earl

Post by Earl »

Speaking for myself, I don't think you and I have any major disagreements (as far as I know). Some of my friends are former high-school or college athletes.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
larrybird33

Post by larrybird33 »

what do people do for fun besides sports? i have seen earl say he is a father so im guessing you like to spend time with your family(not trying to intrude) but im 16 so dont have kids haha so other than that what is there im intrested cause i havnt really had much a life besides writing poetry and story and playin basketball dont like 2 read to much used 2 play halo and stuff and loved number 3 i like watchin that 70s show but tv deprseses me during day time and chess not 2 be cocky but honnestly everyone round where i am wont play cause i got to good, i also get obsested with everything i do i mean everything i like ? sorry for that than the basic thing id like to know is what more is there to life 4 fun
greencom

Post by greencom »

larrybird33 wrote:just because i play sports does not mean i cannot wright poetry and use a computer and be artistic my father is a computer genius and he has taught very much about technology and i have gotten many awards for writing poetry because i have a very high intelliect and i also have recently taken up guitar even tho for now i can olny play tihngs like crazy train and smoke on water and i am very good at chess i just like to have a balance in life unlike you people who wont do anything besides sit around and do nothing
Larrybird33,
You sound like a decent kid with quite a brain but I think you have a gross misunderstanding about people who think sports is a big boring waste of time. It's the way sports fans expect us to love it also. I have too many interests in my own life to watch people play with a ball like it has some importance. I'm an old fart who loves military aircraft, electronics, antique cars, ham radio and more. I've flown airplanes, I own and shoot a machine gun and I am restoring an army truck. I don't have enough time in a day to do the things I want, why in the world should I give a crap about some ball game somewhere played by someone I don't even know? To me it's insane, idiotic and very boooorrring! Even if I didn't do these things there is a world of interests out there for anybody who can see them and they are far richer than sports will ever be, you have been brainwashed by sports fans, they're the ones that really don't do anything.

Greencom
larrybird33

Post by larrybird33 »

first off i would like to say those things you say you do seem very intresting and it is actually all the same things i do exept i dont own a machine gun haha i do like to shoot a shot gun every now and again tho i actualy bought a hundred dollar car 2 years ago when i was 14 so i could rebuild it with my father and i used 2 love building model cars for me it just seems like everything i used to love just faded away like it was just a short stage in my life but basketball has just stuck i do not much enjoy watching basketball exept on some acations like i like to learn stradegys to hellp me get better or if there is a player that just makes me get pumped up for games that im about to play.....but i just love to play and i love watching my family play it exites me to see how happy my brothers get when they make a nice play or have a good game and also summer league games like aau is an exelent time 4 family bonding so sports have actually been a big part of some of the best and worst parts of my life and i asked the question for thing else you could do because i had broken my leg so i am unable to play and its winter so i cant do much out side and i am really a summer person that loves to interact with wilderness but it sint much fun in winter so i was looking for other things possibly i could do so thanks greencom i think thats your name i didnt really look before replying
greencom

Post by greencom »

larrybird,
I'm not saying there's anything at all wrong with you playing basketball, it's obvious it's something you love and enjoy and it helps you personally. My problem with most sports fans is that they themselves only watch others do it and seem to think mankind is somehow better off because their team won. You benefit personally by actually playing it and that's great, how can I argue with that? Just don't start looking at someone else who doesn't like it as a loser, they may be having the time of their life doing something else.

Greencom
greencom

Post by greencom »

Larrybird,

I forgot to say I hope your leg mends soon, take care.

Greencom
larrybird33

Post by larrybird33 »

i completly get oyur point greencom like if you really think about it its like hwat has our world come to but in a way it makes some sence to me to watch sports sometimes just like poker players watch poker music lovers watch liike mtv and stuff and sports players watch sports but i really dont agree with these fat dudes getting drunk and watching stupid football games because i take pride in being good at sports but that kind of stuff is so disgraceful and theres no pride in that what so ever
Katrin
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!

Post by Katrin »

Guten tag. Katrin here. Sports fans aren't all idiots. Some do have real talents. But some don't. Some are only good for cheering at a TV, getting drunk and starting fights. It is them that give the rest a bad name!

I always sucked at basketball. I couldn't run to save my life. I was rather large (mainly on the height front which should have helped in this sport) which is how I earned the nickname of "Fatrin". I wasn't even that fat but... typical sport bullies, always eager to bullshit!
Last edited by Katrin on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Best guestbook comment ever!:

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

^ He said he has something wrong with him so don't make fun of him for it.
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
pettejohns

Post by pettejohns »

As we all are aware that basketball is the best to play and have fun and entertainment to, most of us play basketball as it is a good games and for playing the basketball we need to have a lot of stamina and energy.