Message for Abitagirl -- Abita beer!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
ChrisOH

Message for Abitagirl -- Abita beer!

Post by ChrisOH »

Abitagirl, I was at the grocery today, and saw a map displayed over the alcohol section, called "Wide World of Beer". One of the beers listed was Abita beer, and sure enough, the spot on the map pointed to Louisiana! I thought of you when I saw this, but I'd never heard of the beer. Is that one of your city's claims to fame, and do you drink it? (Didn't buy any today as I have enough alcohol stocked in the fridge, but might consider it in the future if you have a good recommendation!) 8)
abitagirl

Re: Message for Abitagirl -- Abita beer!

Post by abitagirl »

Yeah, pretty much! I don't drink it though. I don't like beer. Actually, I don't really like alcohol in general. Never cared for the taste. So I guess I don't really have any recommendations. 8)
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Earl

Re: Message for Abitagirl -- Abita beer!

Post by Earl »

* giggle *

I've been wonderin' if Samdaman's :x favorite brewski happens to be none other than ...

I can hear him now: * hic * Let's * hic * drink * hic hic* to the team! (throws up on his latest girlfriend's blouse) :twisted:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related