Again?

Ice skates, maple syrup, and a dozen or so toothless morons.
Sports Ftw
Sports Bore

Again?

Post by Sports Ftw »

Again, sterotyping. Just because someone plays Hocky does not make them:

1. Canadian
2. Toothless
3. An idiot
4. A maple syrup lover
Don

Re: Again?

Post by Don »

Sports Ftw wrote:Again, sterotyping. Just because someone plays Hocky does not make them:

1. Canadian
2. Toothless
3. An idiot
4. A maple syrup lover

True Dat.
F U CN RD THS U CNT SPL WRTH A DM!
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

Sports Ftw wrote:Again, sterotyping. Just because someone plays Hocky does not make them:

1. Canadian
2. Toothless
3. An idiot
4. A maple syrup lover
The discription was clearly a joke and we didn't even mention canada
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

blast flame wrote:

1. Canadian
2. Toothless
3. An idiot
4. A maple syrup lover
The discription was clearly a joke and we didn't even mention canada
He's right. <i>You</i> must be stereotyping to associate Canadians with hockey. Not that stereotyping is necessarily a bad thing. It is often useful to be aware of the general nature of something.

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

1. Canadian
2. Toothless
3. An idiot
4. A maple syrup lover
A few hundred points off right away for the lame bashing of another country for no reason, a few more points off for not getting that the description was a joke and several more points off for being a sports fan.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
CUJO THE NASTY

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

CANADIAN: HELL YEAH
TOOTHLESS: Nope, got a few extra actually.
AN IDIOT: All of my ex girlfriends agre: Yes.
MAPLE SYRUP LOVER: You better believe it :) And so are alot of americans.

Now Onto Hockey. Not only am I incapable of Skating, I hate cold. I couldn't play Hockey even if I wanted to. The Hockey mentality is the same as any other sport mentality. Canada has an epidemic of "HOCKEY PARENTS", Parents who start fights and riot AT THEIR KIDS HOCKEY GAMES. What's up with that?
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

Hey, if you havn't figured it, I am canadian, and yes I can't stand hockey. I am female, all teeth are accounted for, love maple syrup, especially on pancakes... yum, I am pretty sure I'm not an idiot. I do like skating though. Not skating around in a circle chasing a little puck around and beating on each other, no real skating. I only do it for fun sometimes, but anyways.... Canadians are associated with hockey probably because it is Canada's national sport or something, and the toothless part, well, a lot of hockey players are missing a few teeth, which I find really creepy... lol, anyways, just to be clear I hate all sports, hockey the most though. Everyone here is obsessed with it, I'm so glad I found this site. Although I do enjoy volleyball, and I am great at it, I even tryed out for the volley ball team and totally made it but i quit. I just wanted to see if I could do it, I wasn't actually going to waste my time on a sport so that other people can watch. I play for my fun, not other peoples sick joy in watching other people play sports... Anyways... omg I'm sorry, I was babbling again, its just that I'm kind of hyped up on sugar and where I'm at its about 1:13 am, so I will stop boring you all and shut up, sorry. :oops:
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Welcome to the forums, CHH!
Canadian_Hockey_Hater wrote:I am pretty sure I'm not an idiot.
Hate sports? You definitely are not an idiot.

I hope you'll be active!
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

stupid ass hockey fans, dammit they bug me... My mother has a flag of this city's hockey team on her car, its messed, it has the symbol for the team. hehe I keep taking it off her car and disposing of it... lol, so she has to go waste more money on stupid sports team's flag, people are so stupid. All day everyday I see this stupid calgary flames flags everywhere! DOWN WITH HOCKEY DAMMIT!!!
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

Alienation Deliberation

Post by Alienation Deliberation »

Canadian_Hockey_Hater wrote:stupid ass hockey fans, dammit they bug me... My mother has a flag of this city's hockey team on her car, its messed, it has the symbol for the team. hehe I keep taking it off her car and disposing of it... lol, so she has to go waste more money on stupid sports team's flag, people are so stupid. All day everyday I see this stupid calgary flames flags everywhere! DOWN WITH HOCKEY DAMMIT!!!
This topic alone shows the maturity levels of both sides. Sports haters, please make sure people like the one here are taught not to insult someone who disagrees with him/her. I was also disrupted by the fact that he wastes his mother's money and blames her. It is none of your business to dispose of items that do not belong to you, would you like it if you had a child who hates something and you happen to have a flag of it and he/she throws it away, just so you buy another? I think not, so don't be a hypocritical thief, you're bringing yourself down to a sports fan's level.

And sports fans, if you do not agree with this community's intentions, leave. They pose no threat to you, so you have no business being here. If they do, however, pose a threat to you in any way other than making a safe haven from you, then you may say something about it. But, until such a thing happens, leave.

I hope I made myself clear. It isn't right to try to start flames between people and say they start it.
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

I was also disrupted by the fact that he wastes his mother's money and blames her.
If you hade payed any attention you would have noted some sarcasim, also i am not a he, i am a she, also i wasn't blaming her for wasting her money, i was laughing. Sorry but anyone who treats their sports team better then their own children (there are more of us) needs to be laughed at in my opinion. Bite me

Alienation Deliberation

Post by Alienation Deliberation »

Canadian_Hockey_Hater wrote:
I was also disrupted by the fact that he wastes his mother's money and blames her.
If you hade payed any attention you would have noted some sarcasim, also i am not a he, i am a she, also i wasn't blaming her for wasting her money, i was laughing. Sorry but anyone who treats their sports team better then their own children (there are more of us) needs to be laughed at in my opinion. Bite me
I never would have known that you were a she by the way you acted, now I see why you hate sports, I usually see women as mature and caring, not some swearing machine. Also, the internet doesn't talk so I wouldn't be able to note any sarcasm, it's always different depending on where you live.
How old are you? 10, 11? You don't act a day over 2 except for your ability to type and spell a few words correct. Had and sarcasm went down the drain, though. You can spell ass pretty well, and stupid! Hopefully you win the spelling bee next year, you sure could stick it in the face of sports fans by not stooping to their level.
If you don't notice, like I couldn't notice before, the paragraph above it sarcasm.
By the way, if I seemed a little too harsh, I'm sorry, just got finished with an hour long coding session to fix a bug that was only caused by a single echo error in PHP.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Come on, now, guys, let's not start tearing at each others throats.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

[/quote]
I never would have known that you were a she by the way you acted, now I see why you hate sports, I usually see women as mature and caring, not some swearing machine. Also, the internet doesn't talk so I wouldn't be able to note any sarcasm, it's always different depending on where you live.
How old are you? 10, 11? You don't act a day over 2 except for your ability to type and spell a few words correct. Had and sarcasm went down the drain, though. You can spell ass pretty well, and stupid! Hopefully you win the spelling bee next year, you sure could stick it in the face of sports fans by not stooping to their level.
If you don't notice, like I couldn't notice before, the paragraph above it sarcasm.
[quote]

Your right, you wouldn't have noted sarcasm, thats right i forgot, people actually need to be smart to notice it... i noticed yours... funny, anyways i am older then 10 thats for sure, and yes i am female which has nothing to do with anything especially not the way i act or think you sexist idiot. Btw, i am mature and caring, to people that deserve it that is but when you piss me off i tend to not like you, thus i am rude.

I am sorry to everyone here (besides the sexist one here) that i have wasted your time with some petty squabble with a guy who probably doesn't know what that means, sorry, but I have strong opinions on things, sorry all, lol and dont worry Skul, I'll stop, I need not go any further with someone like this.

Canadian_Hockey_Hater

opps, i messed up the quote thing, lol sorry about that :oops: my mistake.