A LOW-LIFE SPORTS-SCUM SUBSCRIBED ME TO SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Earl

Re: A LOW-LIFE SPORTS-SCUM SUBSCRIBED ME TO SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

Post by Earl »

Sorry. I was still suspicious at this point.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Re: A LOW-LIFE SPORTS-SCUM SUBSCRIBED ME TO SPORTS ILLUSTRAT

Post by i_like_1981 »

Next time we get an obnoxious sports bore attacking these forums, I am just going to copy large chunks of my first enormous response to "john" and edit it to accommodate the name of the new sports bore, perhaps reword the text a bit to make it relevant to the new sports bore's post. I am annoyed that I wasted all that time making such a long, emotionally-charged response to a mere spammer but I guess that gives me a template for responses to sports bores which can be reused, edited accordingly. I don't see how the 4channers could have a problem with this. They're into their "copypastas" so I'm just taking a leaf out of their book. And I guess it proved to be effective - they really had me taken in. I guess it was the photo that convinced me - none of our other haters ever had the guts to show us their real life image which means they could well have been lying! Photographic evidence always helps further your truthfulness. Anyways, I guess that gave me a template for use on all sports bore visitors, so it wasn't all a waste of time!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

I'm still getting Sports Illustrated ragazines in my mail box, and I got a bill for $35 dollars for a subscription I never ordered.

Fortunately, they can't charge it to my bank account because I got a new debit card with a new number, so they are shit out of luck!

So, I tore up the bill, put it in an envelope and inserted a note explaining that I did NOT subscribe to their shitty pulp rag, and I mentioned that I have been on the receiving end of cyber-bullying from 4chan.org and at Encyclopedia Dramatica somebody had posted my phone number and residential address, and that I refused to pay for a subscription I did not order.

But no no avail, because today I received another bill for $35 dollars. This time, however, along with my bill there was a toll free number, so I called them and got customer service.

I told them that I did not subscribe to their shitty Sport Illustrated ragazine, that I'm a member of an anti-sports forum on the Internet, and I had been getting harassing phone calls and someone subscribed me because residential address had been posted. I then went on to say that I refuse to pay for a rag that I did not subscribe to, that I hate sports, that all football players should be ground up and made into lunch meat to feed the homeless!

He asked me if I wished to cancel my subscription, so I said yes, and that I refused to pay for the rags that I had already received in my mail box.

My subscription was canceled. He said I would probably get another bill, but I can just disregard it, that I did not have to pay.

Then he asked me if there is anything else they can do for me.

To which I said . . . . . "YES! HOW ABOUT GIVING ME ONE OF THOSE FREE $100,000 DOLLAR HUMMERS THAT YOU ALL LIKE TO GIVE AWAY FREE TO FOOTBALL PLAYERS! CAN YOU ALL DO THAT FOR ME? I'M ON DISABILITY AND I DON'T HAVE MY OWN TRANSPORTATION! SO CAN YOU GIVE ME A FREE HUMMER THAT YOU ALL LIKE TO GIVE TO ALL THOSE PROFESSIONAL RAPISTS WHO CHASE BALLS FOR $5 MILLION DOLLARS EVERY YEAR? HUH? CAN YOU DO THAT? HUH? HUH? HUH?"

Then I heard a loud CLICK!

He hung up!

Gee! I wonder why!

It's a good thing that on my bill they provided a toll free number.

If you're a company publishing any kind of sport rags that I did not subscribe to, and you give a toll free number, then, I own you!

You're mine! SUCKER!!!

We're talking major ownage here!!!

I'm still receiving Sports Newsletters in my E-mail and I have to keep on un-subscribing to them.

When you un-subscribe you're redirected to their web site. This one had an additional option which said that I feel that I received a subscription due to E-mail spamming or harassment to type in my complaint in their text window.

So, I typed the following . . . . .
I have been on the receiving end of some cyber-bullying for the past month. I'm a member on an Anti-sports forum, and one evening our forum was raided by moronic zoo-tramps form 4chan. Someone managed to get my phone number and my residential address, so I had been getting harassing phone calls just because I don't like sports! The harassing phone calls have stopped, but I'm still getting trashy sports Newsletters in my E-mail and every day I have to unsubscribe to another piece of shit sports Newsletter. I HATE FOOTBALL! I HATE SPORTS! I WISH ALL JOCKS AND SPORTS FANS WOULD EAT SHIT AND DIE!
I have yet to receive any answer from them.

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to be polite to sports people.

The polite part of my brain has been damaged due to all the beatings I got from the jocks as a kid going to school.

So, the polite part of my brain has been really severely damaged.

FUCK THEM ALL! THEY AND ALL CRAWL INTO A SEWER, EAT SHIT, AND DIE!!!

See? The polite part of my brain is damaged!

Sorry about that!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

U just screamed at someone who happens to work for the company, making an honest living, who may or not play sports?
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Well, he never chose to be signed up for these letters. It was done very much against his will and there is no real way of finding the people who actually did it. 4chan would never provide IP addresses or other information for his benefit. So the sad truth is, someone has to receive the fury that comes from signing a fully-blown sports hater up to a sports newsletter without his consent, as the perpetrator will just not have the guts to take the heat themselves. I have learned to accept this as the way things work sometimes, sparkle. Things aren't always fair. Some innocent people will always have to bear the burdens meant for the guilty.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

Yes, but having this much hate in ur heart is bad. That will eat u alive.

I have a girl who always tries to pick fights with me for a long time. Finally we ended up getting in each other's faces and yelling. I stepped off because like I told her, she is not worth it. Fat Man getting mad over these trifling losers is not worth it.
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Fat Man wrote:I'm still getting Sports Illustrated ragazines
Oh, I see what you did there! I always thought that was just a typo. But the same typo appearing about 20 times would be a bit more than just coincidence... :lol:
sparkle wrote:Yes, but having this much hate in ur heart is bad. That will eat u alive.

I have a girl who always tries to pick fights with me for a long time. Finally we ended up getting in each other's faces and yelling. I stepped off because like I told her, she is not worth it. Fat Man getting mad over these trifling losers is not worth it.
People have different reactions to conflict. Some will try and search for the more rational, peaceful resolution that involves the least amount of tirade and abuse, but others will wish to bite back even harder in a hope of convincing their opponents they're not going down easily. I don't know where I stand on this scale (I'm a bit of both, I think) but it's clear to see where you and Fat Man stand. I guess it's just one of those differences between humans that make the world such a contrasting place.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

In the right setting, I will break a bitch's nose. This is the internet. Getting puffed up here is silly.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

sparkle wrote:In the right setting, I will break a bitch's nose. This is the internet. Getting puffed up here is silly.
Hmmm.... well, for some people, the internet is the only place they can act tough without risking a serious beatdown. I'm sure you know one person who that applies to. Getting "puffed up" on the internet is silly but people fight on it every day. You know why that is. Because the consequences tend to be less severe. It's hard to put a real traumatising smack-down on your opponent when he's sitting hundreds of miles away behind a computer screen that you'll never be able to find. Face-to-face contact always makes a conflict more serious.

I never thought you'd have a violent side to you, sparkle. But like me, I'm sure you'd never use it when the computer is switched off. The internet offers more freedom. Through anonymity you can be things you could never be in real life!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

All the more reason I'm not getting mad on something on the internet! ;)
Earl

Post by Earl »

I've actually lost my temper online (once at this website, several times at another) and ended up apologizing, since I would never act that way in real life.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

I'm more likely to be less agreeable in person in a snap moment. Maybe because I take more time to think about what I am saying explains this. :) To me on the internet to say something on a forum takes a lot of time and consideration. I can understand the idea of snap reaction to something, though, and I guess best to write out something filled with vitriol than say it in person, u know?
Earl

Post by Earl »

There are several problems with posting messages at websites. The first, of course, is that inhibitions are largely removed by the anonymity. People are more likely to be insulting when they sit behind a computer than they would when speaking to others face to face. Speaking from my own personal experience, words flow easily when tempers are lost, whether you are speaking to someone face to face or sitting in front of a computer. Hateful comments that are submitted at a website can be just as cutting and unpleasant as those that are spoken aloud. When I started posting at websites about a year ago, I actually had to relearn the ethics and standards that I normally apply to interpersonal relationships.

greencom

Post by greencom »

Sparkle,
I don't consider myself a hateful person but there are some things I hate such as cruelty, bigotry, tyranny and the intolerance displayed toward people that have no interest in sports by sports fans. If you have never felt hatred you have no passion. Fatman and others on this forum
have been treated brutally by jocks and have justifiable hatred toward these kind of people, I think it would be abnormal not to. There are people in my life that I love immensely and I would take a bullet for and there are others I consider garbage, I'm happy with that balance.
Greencom
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:There are several problems with posting messages at websites. The first, of course, is that inhibitions are largely removed by the anonymity. People are more likely to be insulting when they sit behind a computer than they would when speaking to others face to face. Speaking from my own personal experience, words flow easily when tempers are lost, whether you are speaking to someone face to face or sitting in front of a computer. Hateful comments that are submitted at a website can be just as cutting and unpleasant as those that are spoken aloud. When I started posting at websites about a year ago, I actually had to relearn the ethics and standards that I normally apply to interpersonal relationships.
Yes, but when it comes to speaking to sports fans and jocks, or responding to them in text, I'm sorry, but due to all the beatings I have received from the bullies when I was in school, I am now unable to be polite to sports fans or jocks.

That's because, as I have mentioned before, the polite part of my brain has been very badly damaged.

So now, when speaking to sports fans or jocks, or responding in text, I'm only able to call then scum, and to tell them to stuff old sweat socks in their mouths and suck on it, and to crawl into a sewer, eat shit, and die!

I'm sorry, but that is the only response I can give to sports fans and jocks. It's because they brutalized me and damaged the polite part of my brain.
greencom wrote:Sparkle,
I don't consider myself a hateful person but there are some things I hate such as cruelty, bigotry, tyranny and the intolerance displayed toward people that have no interest in sports by sports fans. If you have never felt hatred you have no passion. Fatman and others on this forum have been treated brutally by jocks and have justifiable hatred toward these kind of people, I think it would be abnormal not to. There are people in my life that I love immensely and I would take a bullet for and there are others I consider garbage, I'm happy with that balance.

Greencom
I concur.

I have some very close friends, my Jewish friend who is a therapist, he's like an older brother to me. He even calls me his "fat baby brother" and he's been more of a brother to me than my own brother.

Then I have a health care worker who drops by on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. She cleans up my little studio apartment and cooks a meal for me.

She is like a little sister to me. She says I'm one of her most favorite clients. She also thinks we fat people are cute. Her mother is very fat and she's 89 years old. Her mother's doctor wants her to lose weight and she tells him to shove it up left!

Hell, I believe when somebody is 89 years old and loves to eat a lot and enjoys being fat, I say let her be! More power to her! She's 89 years old God's sake! So, she really doesn't need to lose any weight. If she's happy being fat, then let her be! At 89 yeas old she's earned the right to eat as much as she likes and to be as fat as she pleases.

The sad truth is, that a lot of elderly people lose their appetites and run the risk of dying from malnutrition. So, I say, when you get really old, and have lived a good long life, I believe that it's OK to enjoy eating as much as you please and it's OK to be fat when you're in your 70s and 80s. At that age, obesity is not going to kill you, it's old age! I have seen that many old people who are fat are actually much happier than old people who are way too thin.

I mean, like, really!!! I once knew an 85 year old lady who loved to eat, and she was so fat she had to use a wheel chair to get around, and when she sat down her great big round belly protruded way out beyond her knees and she was perfectly happy, even joking about her size and laughing at herself and saying that we want's to get even fatter! Her doctor once told her that if she didn't lose some weight that she would be dead within six months, but that was 10 years earlier when she was still able to walk, and since then, 10 years later, she has eaten herself into a wheel chair and enjoyed gaining every pound. I say, good for her!!!

So, My health care worker, she admires me, and she says that her mother and I are pretty much alike, that we would get along great. I have spoken to her mother over the phone a few times, and she is one terrific ol' lady with a great sense of humor.

We both like to enjoy life as much as we can, and we're both un-apologetically fat and loving every pound of it!

So, I have some very close friends. As I have said before, my health care worker is like a little sister to me, even more of a sister than my own sister has been and I love her very much. When it's time for her to go, she give me a big "chubby hug" a kiss on the cheek and pats me on the belly. I'm her fat Teddy Bear.

Back when I was suspended from school, my own younger brother and younger sister didn't want anything more to do with me. They ignored me and treated me like I was a loser. And I also had to leave high school because my life was being threatened by some dope dealers after I made the stupid mistake of turning them in.

Yeah, my very own brother and sister, they both hated my guts. You see, they had found the secrete of how to be really popular and how to stay in school. They submitted to peer group pressure! My brother got drunk and my sister did drugs. That's the ticket.

I'm the oldest of three. My brother is 1 year and 3 months younger than I am, and my sister is almost 3 years younger, but they both look like they're 20 years older than I am. They're both a couple of burned out skinny smoldering wrecks, while me, at the age of 58 (I'll be 59 in six months) I look like I never lost my baby fat, so despite my obesity, I'm in much better health. My younger brother and younger sister, their faces are wrinkled while my face is plump and round and I only have some gray in my hair, but when I touch up the gray areas, my face looks the same as when I was in my 30s only me face is fatter now.

My own brother is actually jealous of me. Although he is much taller and skinny, he has high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels, while fat little me, My blood pressure is normal and my cholesterol levels are actually lower than normal. My younger brother even admitted that I will probably out-live him.

That's because, despite the years of brutality and bullying, I still took better care of myself and I did not turn to drugs like my sister, or turn to booze like my brother. Yeah, I do enjoy an occasional beer, but I don't drink every day and I don't get drunk. Yes, I do like to eat a little too much, but so does my brother, he can actually out-eat me in any contest, but he stays skinny, not because he exercises, but because he's too damn mean and ornery to get fat. Also, the arthritis he has in his legs was worse than mine. He had to walk with a cane about 10 years or so before I needed to use a cane.

Anyway . . . . .

When I was in school I did have some friends. Not very many, but a few friends who liked some of the same things I liked. We enjoyed books, playing chess, and listening to classical music.

It was hard to make friends in school when you didn't like sports, or have been in an accident as I was at the age of 4 and having a crippled up left knee. It seems that most kids in school didn't want to make friends with a kid who couldn't run fast enough or play sports.

It's far better to have a few close true friends than it is to be popular and have lot's of fair weather friends who will turn around and leave you and stab you in the back when you're down on your luck.

True friends will stay with you no matter what.

So, what good does it do to be an athlete, make a lot of money, and be real popular?

Then one day, after playing sports for so many years, you're all crippled up, can't move around much anymore, you might even get fat, you're not making the money you use to make, that's when all your friends begin leaving you.

Only the few that stay with you when you're down on your luck, they are you're only true friends.

As the Klingons on Star Trek would say . . . . . The higher the fewer!

They also say . . . . . Revenge is a dish that is best served cold!

And also . . . . . Keep your friend close and your enemies even closer!

Anyway . . . . .

As I have said, It's better to have a very few really close friends who won't leave you when you're down on your luck than it is to have a lot of fair weather friends who may one day turn against you and stab you in the back.

So, I'm very happy with the few close friends that I have and love very much.

I would lay down my life to defend them, or as Greencom says, I would "take a bullet" for them.

Yes, I am a very passionate and emotional person. My feelings runs deep, therefore I'm capable of feeling both hate and love.

But right now, I'm finding it very hard, it not impossible, to NOT hate the low-life sports scums who had been harassing me, and charging stuff to my bank account that I did not order causing me to have to get a new debit card, or being billed for shitty sports ragazine subscriptions that I had not ordered.

So yes, I despise ignorance and brutality and I hate people who are ignorant and brutal!

I wish they would all go out and get drunk, and wrap their SUVs about 27 times around a telephone pole, and what's left of them can be buried in match boxes.

There was once a time, a long long time ago, when I didn't actually hate sports. I was merely not interested in sports, but I didn't hate sports. It was not, until having been harassed, brutalized and beaten so many times by both the jocks and sports fans while going to school, that I eventually learned to hate sports with the purplest of passions!

So, it was sports that taught me to hate sports!

Now, I'm not afraid of people when they sometimes feel hate, because I know that sometimes they may also feel love. Most people are capable of feeling the opposite of what they happen to be feeling at the moment. I mean, like, really! Everybody, that is, everybody who's human sometimes feels hate and sometimes feels love.

I'm actually far more afraid of (people?) who feel nothing.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!