I've made an important decision.

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Nick

I've made an important decision.

Post by Nick »

Next time, when high, I will share the moment with this board.
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
Earl

Re: I've made an important decision.

Post by Earl »

[sarcasm]I can hardly wait. While you're at it, throw in a good bowel movement as well.[sarcasm]
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Was there really any need for this topic? I'm personally not interested in the effects of drug usage and I don't think many of the other members are either. And if you were really high surely your thoughts would stray a bit further than this board? Or is your definition of "high" catching a bit of second-hand tobacco smoke as you walk down the street? I don't know.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Oh! I can hardly wait for him to post something here when he's stoned outta his gourd!

I will probably come out, something like this . . . . .

odhib0w[t8 3g[ 0 5tp2349r4-i0fi';[vamfvnklbnl/';nl';pghpn[gs0i-aufv-9ui[0aufv['tg;ore-=03q=34gdffb'dbl;bkdb
dfho;ihre30[pvpiodjp'dbi[0eu9t[u9t[b0u9rt9ub[0t4ruhp[ierjb'pbdjgsbergbttr4
erouiergh[peroihjgaeivjbeo[irjbhpef'jib'sd,f;lvmd/kbnmnmpieotuj5y[0hj[w0ug0ertjhbibh[bdf
3490-[90u5y6=65ihjhn64tk'rnblksnb;bk,e
a[p[]qr3wei[pdfumv0-[8weu=[jepgi5rthj'b'pfgsbs]epjtr]g-9u30=]432rgfwerwg
dfvjoqrgihjqr]ew[hrbv]ibh]poerbjopbaj]
poejt]-0ui5-]034tquit4opqjh'ptejrn'mgfbk;MVb[p4wtyui ]]-9-]9 50o o-g]3rq5ytp'og j35]-j95gq rg3rg
ergopigju ]-9354jg-qg] ergq3gq9r0-ut5=67-u0i40-i6=3248=484-90423jy4ghjrt ]rtr t g3r
3i9t 3935u3qpo]geoqrg]qoe3]-0eirier]0-iqg5-3ui4=u9fc] -09tui3409-u8-7]609y56w4jg]tj jb]]

At least, the jocks are more coherent with their DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! I LUV FUTBALL! DUH!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Nick

Post by Nick »

You really need to check out 420chan. Stoned doesn't equal retarded.
Sportsfan75
Sports Bore

Post by Sportsfan75 »

Nick wrote:Next time, when high, I will share the moment with this board.
HMMM... IM BEGINNING TO SEE WHERE THAT SPAMMER RANK CAME FROM NOW. :lol:
Nick

Post by Nick »

Well, the Spammer rank gives me more credibility. My arguments are too 'real' for this board. :shock:
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Yeah, you can believe it gives you more credibility if you want. :roll:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I noticed Nick's post count has gone down since he was banned. Last I checked he had just over 200 posts, now he's down to 180. Any reason for that? All of his posts were equally useless; get rid of one and you could have got rid of them all. Was it just the ones nobody had replied to that were deleted? If that's so, that's 180 out of 204 Nick posts that people bothered responding to. That's 88% success for him. Probably better than myself. A troll he was but he sure delighted in the amount of attention he received on here. He was a bit of a hit! Or a shit, which is a pretty accurate representation of the content of his posts.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Earl

Post by Earl »

I confess. I did it. :mrgreen: After I had banned Nick, I noticed how often his name was listed in the board index as the last poster in each board. Of course, he had wanted to see his name plastered all over the forum. Although I did not believe that it was my prerogative to delete all of his posts, I felt that I had the liberty to delete his last post for each board. Since he had been such a pest, I assumed that the other members were just as sick and tired as I was of seeing his name displayed everywhere; so, I deleted each of his last posts. Furthermore, in the list of topics for each board, I deleted any last post that was submitted by
him -- again, out of consideration to the rest of you (not to mention myself :lol: ).

Do any of you guys (especially those of you who are older) remember the Loony Tunes cartoon character named Blabbermouse, who was a caricature of an overly talkative little boy? He appeared in at least two cartoons, accompanied by a grown mouse who was a caricature of W. C. Fields. With rapidly spoken questions in typical mousespeak, Blabbermouse would constantly pester the second character, who would respond by saying, "Go away, boy. You bother me." :lol: Eventually, the W. C. Fields character would loose his temper and slap a sheet of flypaper or a giant stamp over Blabbermouse's mouth to shut him up. :lol: That's what Nick ("I'm a 14 year old child") with his plethora of useless and pointless posts reminds me. :lol:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related