Got My New Jazzy 614 HD Bariatric Power Chair - Update 2010

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Got My New Jazzy 614 HD Bariatric Power Chair - Update 2010

Post by Fat Man »

No, this isn't SPAM, I'm not trying to advertise a product.

Anyway, I finally got my brand new Jazzy 614 HD Bariatric Power Chair.

Now it will be much easier for me to get around when I go out to do my shopping.

I have been having problem with arthritis in my knees and ankles, and it's been getting harder for me to get around lately.

Also, living in a donkey-fucking ass-backwards redneck football town, like El Paso Texas where they like to remove benches from the bus stops, thus forcing elderly and disabled people to stand while waiting for a bus, well, it was high time that I got myself one of those power chairs.

Here is a picture of a regular size power chair, the Jazzy 614.

And the next picture is the one I needed since I weigh almost 400 pounds, so I needed to get the Jazzy 614 HD for my fat ass! :D :D :D

Beautiful! Isn't it!!!

Notice the much wider seat, and it has more powerful electric motors and it can hold up to 450 pounds.

Now, it means no more having to stand like a jack-ass at bench-less bus stops, and I'm glad that our city buses are equipped to handle wheelchair passengers.

By the way, after fighting with my fair city for 7 weeks, they finally put back the benches that were taken away from the bus stop in front of the Don Haskins Sports Center/Nazi Headquarters.

After 7 weeks of my complaining and bitching, they re-installed two brand new benches, permanently bolted down to the sidewalk, never to be removed ever again!

Now, there are some other places around town, like bus stops in front of medical centers or clinics where they also need benches.

Like, HELLO! HELLO! HELL-FUCKING-LO!!!

Were talking about medical centers and clinics, with the elderly and disabled people going there, who use the buses to get there. They would like to sit down while waiting for a bus.

HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!

The hicks who run this town, sometimes you got to hit them over the head to get their attention.

So, what I'm going to have to do is, that I have to grab the city of El Paso by the balls, twist real hard, and drag this redneck town, kicking and screaming into the 21st Century and The New Millennium.

Yeah! As I have said before, I'm a bitch! I'm a big fat bitch!

There is no such thing as a fat bastard! We fat guys are bitches!!!

Well, anyway, I'm happy now.

I got my beautiful brand new Jazzy 614 HD Bariatric Power Chair, they have re-installed the benches at the bus stop in front of the Don Haskins Sports Center/Nazi Headquarters, and Don Haskins is down in the ninth circle of Hell, down in The Smokey Pokey doing The Hot Foot Dance and sucking Hitler's cock!

So . . . . . I couldn't be happier! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by Fat Man on Thu May 06, 2010 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Re: Got My New Jazzy 614 HD Bariatric Power Chair

Post by Earl »

Congratulations, Fat Man!!!
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

CONGRATULATIONS!
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

EPIC WIN! :mrgreen:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hats off too you, standing up against the Nazi HQ! I am happy you have them back. One does wonder why they removed them in the first place.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

I want to thank each and everyone here who has responded to this topic. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Lewis wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!

Hats off too you, standing up against the Nazi HQ! I am happy you have them back. One does wonder why they removed them in the first place.
Well, about a week after the benches had been removed, by request of the Don Haskin's Sports Center/Nazi Headquarters, I decided to call them instead of Sun Metro/Scum Metro.

I waited a week, because I needed time to cool down so that I would be more careful what to say, so that nothing I say would be perceived as a possible verbal threat.

So, when I finally called the Don Haskins Sports Center/Nazi Headquarters, I got their secretary.

Well, she turned out to be a bubble-headed-bimbo with the IQ of a steam-iron! A broken steam-iron!

Anyway, after extensive questioning on my part, she finally said "The reason why the benches were removed was because it didn't look good to have those benches there." and then I replied . . . . . . .

OH! I SEE! SO, IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD TO HAVE ELDERLY PEOPLE OR DISABLED PEOPLE SITTING ON BENCHES IN FRONT OF YOUR PRECIOUS SPORTS CENTER! EH? WELL, IF YOU ALL LOOKED BAD BEFORE, YOU LOOK EVEN WORSE NOW! BEFORE IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ONLY JUST A SPORTS CENTER, BUT NOW THE SPORTS CENTER LOOKS MORE EVIL AND SINISTER, MORE LIKE NAZI HEADQUARTERS! THE ONLY THING MISSING IS THE PRETTY RED FLAGS WITH THE SWASTIKAS ON THEM!

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH! I WAS REALLY PISSED!!!

After that, she connected me with someone who was in charge of Transportation And Parking for UTEP, and when I talked to him, he promised that he would do everything he could to get the benches reinstalled in front of the Sports Center.

I also informed him that they might be in violation of Section 405 of The Disabilities Act, because the disabled are now denied access to the Walgreens Pharmacy across the street and will have to go to another Walgreens elsewhere if they are unable to stand up to wait for a bus.

It took me 7 weeks of bitching and they kept dragging their feet. I tried calling Sun Metro, the city bus office again about a day before the benches were returned and I got their secretary. She informed me that it might be a few more days before the benches are re-installed, and I replied . . . . .

WELL! I HOPE IT'S REAL SOON, LIKE YESTERDAY!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME THIS DONKEY-FUCKING ASSHOLE-FUCKING-BACKWARDS REDNECK TOWN ENTER THE 21 CENTURY. YOU PEOPLE ARE IN VIOLATION OF SECTION 405 OF THE DISABILITIES ACT, AND YOU ALL BELONG IN PRISON GETTING BUTT-BANGED BY SOME GUY NAMED BUBBAH!!!

And she said "You don't need to use such foul language with me." and then I replied . . . . .

FUCK YOU! I DON'T NEED TO USE DECENT LANGUAGE WITH ASSHOLE-FUCKING-BACKWARD REDNECK HICKS WHO HAVE SEX WITH BARNYARD ANIMALS! YOU GOT THAT??? BIMBO???

And then, I hung up.

Anyway, the very next day, I found out that the benches were finally put back where they belong, and the following day, I went to see for myself, and there were two beautiful brand new benches just like they have in the Down Town Plaza area, permanently bolted down.

To get anything done, sometimes you just have to hitch up your britches, spit in your hands, and start cutting throats!!!

Uh, I only mean that, verbally, not literally.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

nice ride!

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Ray wrote:nice ride!
Thank you! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

You all remember back in July of 2009 when I got my new JAZZY 614 HD Bariatric power chair.

Well, I needed to get a new bed, and it is covered my Medicare/Medicaid. I got it yesterday morning from Sun City Medical Supply, the same company where I got my JAZZY 614 HD last summer.

I have been having some pain in my lower-back and some swelling in my lower legs, so sometimes I need to lay down with my feet elevated for a couple of hours each day.

So, I got a new bed with a much firmer mattress and it's adjustable.

Here it is, my new . . . . .

BARIATRIC BED, FULL ELETRIC. Product #: MDR107004 which is made by MEDLINE.

Here it is without the mattress.

Here it is complete with mattress and blankets.

No, this it not my room, and my blanket and pillow cover is royal violet in color.

I love my new bed. The head and the foot is adjustable and the height of the bed is also adjustable. The weight capacity of my new bed is 350 to 600 pounds. I need this bed since I weigh 400 pounds myself.

Last night was my very first night sleeping on my new bed.

Now this is really cool!!!
Last edited by Fat Man on Thu May 06, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HugeFanOfBadReligion

Re: Got My New Jazzy 614 HD Bariatric Power Chair - Update 2

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Congrats on the chair and the bed. Also, congrats on fighting the Third Reich and stopping Hitler's secretary.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
sparkle

Post by sparkle »

I hope these things allow u to be more out in the community with people. :)
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sparkle wrote:I hope these things allow u to be more out in the community with people. :)
Ever since I got my JAZZY 614 HD power chair, I go out more often and when I go shopping I now go to three or four different places where I use to only go out to only one store when I was walking with a cane. But since I got my power chair, I can go out to three of four different stores.

I have a large back pack on y power chair so I can bring home groceries.

So, It's actually improved my social life.