One "GOOD" thing about sports!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
resolvent

One "GOOD" thing about sports!

Post by resolvent »

:lol:

When athletes make headlines for steroid abuse.
THEN we get some first-rate entertainment! :lol:

Well, seriously, not really. I feel bad for them.
Yes, they shouldn't do it. But, the media is SICKENING, sniveling, cowardly, disgusting
for going after easy stories - such as celebrities and athletes - instead of HARD news.
Uncovering sources and finding out truth, which takes courage if it involves confrontation
or fighting (physically or otherwise) against government officials.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: One "GOOD" thing about sports!

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:
resolvent wrote::lol:

Yes, they shouldn't do it. But, the media is SICKENING, sniveling, cowardly, disgusting
for going after easy stories - such as celebrities and athletes - instead of HARD news.
Uncovering sources and finding out truth, which takes courage if it involves confrontation

FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U LONG LIV SPORTS!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No thank you! I might catch some kind of disease!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:ur a fukin pedophile why are u sayin anything about fukin a 13 year old?
I have never said anything about fucking a 13 year old!

And I hate pedophiles!

This is what I think should happen to them!

Or this!

And I could use one of these spray cans!

This one is Kosher!

It's an UZI, made in Israel!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

resolvent wrote::lol:

Typical asslete behavior - trying to stir crap up whenever they get the chance to and get the attention they want. Pitiful.
Fat Man wrote:
sports rox1234 wrote:ur a fukin pedophile why are u sayin anything about fukin a 13 year old?
I have never said anything about fucking a 13 year old!

And I hate pedophiles!
I can see the loser here. Fat Man, good fight! You smashed that retard's skull [since his head is totally void of brain matter whatsoever]!
Indeed, I haven't seen any mentionings of a 13 year old of any alias. Unless.. have you been talking about me behind my back? :twisted: