When extremely bored...

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
natmanhan

When extremely bored...

Post by natmanhan »

What will you do to entertain yourself? Right now I'm downloading the demo version of a game I have already beaten the full version of, Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.
blackdog4444

Re: When extremely bored...

Post by blackdog4444 »

I play Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, and visit Myspace... and I watch music videos of aircraft.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

I practice writing ransom notes and dance moves! :wink:

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Ray wrote:I practice writing ransom notes
Cool. Wait, what? :lol:

Me? I usually play video games; browse the Internets, checking here several times a day; make videos; read; write; listen to music and occasionally watch TV. All at the same time. :P

Not.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Ray wrote:I practice writing ransom notes and dance moves! :wink:

Planning on kidnapping someone? :lol:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Skul, what kind of games do you like to play? I like those games like Burnout: Revenge, but I do want Ace Combat 6.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

abitagirl wrote:

Planning on kidnapping someone? :lol:
well.. you never can tell when the occasion will arise.. and then I would be too busy to produce a decent one! I believe in being prepared (I used to be a Boy Scout). This site helps a lot though.. 8)

http://www.joshuarey.com/index.pl?Actio ... cle&ID=134

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

blackdog4444 wrote:Skul, what kind of games do you like to play?
Mostly First Person Shooters. I quite like the stealth genre, too. I like horror games, too. Oh, and the occasional RPG.

I'm really enjoying the Half-Life series and the DOOM series. I'm also waiting for F.E.A.R. 2 to come out.

Splinter Cell's story is starting to get interesting, while Metal Gear Solid was amazing from the beginning.

The numbered Resident Evil games (1, 2, 3 and 4 only) -- and soon Dead Space, too -- are in my horror genre. The only other horror games I really have are DOOM 3, which can still kind of scare me on occasion but I've played it so much, I know what's coming and Silent Hill on the PS1.

I haven't got too many RPGs, but the ones I do have, I've really enjoyed. Fallout and Fallout 2 were great. I'm getting Fallout 3 for Christmas and I'm really looking forward to that one. I just recently picked up The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I wasn't sure about getting that one, at first, but I'm glad I did -- it's WAAAY better than I thought it would be! Only two Final Fantasy games have interested me; Final Fantasy 8 (my first FF game, which I've completed a few times) and Final Fantasy 10. I got quite far in that (I think), but the DVD somehow got scratched and unusable and I never got around to replacing it. I was really getting into it, too.

Here's something else -- I have practically every gaming system in my house! PC, XBox, XBox 360, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Wii and the good ol' Mega Drive and SNES are somewhere, too. The Wii is actually my Mum's. She got it for the fitness games, but we all ocassionally have a go.

So yeah, I'm the Scottish Video Game Nerd.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I LOVE THE RESIDENT EVIL GAMES!!! I only own the 4 and 2. My mom wants the 5th one coming out next year.
natmanhan

Post by natmanhan »

Haha, that's awesome. I happen to love the Half-Life series myself, especially opposing force and Half-Life 2, and I like every numbered Resident Evil (including Zero). I also like the Halo series. Doom is alright, my brother used to love Wolfenstein.

RTS is my favorite though. Starcraft, Warcraft 1 & 2, and Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 I love.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

blackdog4444 wrote:My mom wants the 5th one coming out next year.
Your mother wants the fifth one? You've got cool parents! :D
natmanhan wrote:RTS is my favorite though. Starcraft, Warcraft 1 & 2, and Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 I love.
Ohhh, yeah. I forgot about good ol' C&C (how could I?). I've got that bundle pack, The First Decade. You know, the one with the first twelve games on it? Man, playing through the first Command & Conquer's campaigns took me back, although I had to cheat on the eleventh GDI mission (never could get by that one). I'm about halfway through C&C 2's GDI campaign, but my DVD drive isn't working, anymore, so I can't play, as the games require a DVD check. Gonna get that fixed, soon.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Skul wrote:Your mother wants the fifth one? You've got cool parents! :D

Thank you, Skul. She also likes the Silent Hill games.
natmanhan

Post by natmanhan »

Skul wrote:
natmanhan wrote:RTS is my favorite though. Starcraft, Warcraft 1 & 2, and Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 I love.
Ohhh, yeah. I forgot about good ol' C&C (how could I?). I've got that bundle pack, The First Decade. You know, the one with the first twelve games on it? Man, playing through the first Command & Conquer's campaigns took me back, although I had to cheat on the eleventh GDI mission (never could get by that one). I'm about halfway through C&C 2's GDI campaign, but my DVD drive isn't working, anymore, so I can't play, as the games require a DVD check. Gonna get that fixed, soon.
Yeah I got that one as a birthday present. I preferred C&C for the N64, and I loved Red Alert 1 for PC. I haven't really gotten into any game other than RA2 though since I got the collection, it basically seems like the epitome of greatness of the old school style C&C.