MORE INSANITY!!! WHEN SIZE FOUR IS TOO FAT!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Earl

Re: MORE INSANITY!!! WHEN SIZE FOUR IS TOO FAT!

Post by Earl »

Fat Man wrote:As I have said before, in our schools, they don't teach science and math anymore. They only teach how to play Charades and how to fold paper footballs.

So why did my older daughter graduate magna cum laude from a leading university in the state of Texas last year with a bachelor's degree in math?
Fat Man wrote:That's because, they have never learned any art or geometry, since it's no longer taught in our schools anymore.
My daughter is now a high-school math teacher in her first year of employment. She is teaching geometry.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:
Fat Man wrote:As I have said before, in our schools, they don't teach science and math anymore. They only teach how to play Charades and how to fold paper footballs.

So why did my older daughter graduate magna cum laude from a leading university in the state of Texas last year with a bachelor's degree in math?
Fat Man wrote:That's because, they have never learned any art or geometry, since it's no longer taught in our schools anymore.
My daughter is now a high-school math teacher in her first year of employment. She is teaching geometry.
Well, in my high school, they didn't teach anything.

When I was 19 years old, I had to go to night school to learn basic algebra.

Then back in 1975 when I went to NMSU, I had to take algebra review and geometry review which were high school level courses to make up for the math that I should have had in high school but didn't get, because my high school didn't teach shit.

Some cities do have better high schools, but unfortunately, Las Cruces New Mexico was not one of them.

I'm sorry, I'm in a bad mood tonight.

I just wanted to take another slam at Hollywood and the fashion industry.

One of my checks came in to my direct deposit, my little SSI check. Yesterday I had a negative balance of $ -109 dollars. After my little check came in, I now have a negative balance of only $ -41 dollars.

Normally when my little check come in, I get some groceries, then I get some coffee and some cigars.

But this time, I can't get jack shit until my other check comes on the third day of the month.

So, I'm almost out of coffee, and I only have a couple of cigars left.

Tomorrow I won't even have that.

Fortunately I have plenty of food.

So until the third, I'm going to go through major caffeine withdrawal, and a nicotine fit!

No coffee and no smokes, and I'm too old to be sucking my thumb.

I feel like I have been sent back to Kindergarten again!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

I understand. :)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:I understand. :)
Oh, and I'm also out of toilet paper.

Thanks to all those redneck sports fans!

Of course, they use corn cobs!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

Fat Man wrote: Oh! So I'm being disrespectful just simply because I disagree with you! Eh?

Well, EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Hun, 1981 doesn't agree with me, but he has tact and doesn't constantly talk about murdering people and he doesn't for some reason have a bizarre dislike of me. I have never done anything to u. What's ur problem?
Therefore, today's fashion designers are drooling moronic retards who only know how to draw stick figures like children in Kindergarten!
Tyra Banks and most women are known for their sexy, curvy shapes. And I'm no stick girl, but I am sure u don't want to see my old puss, so:

Some of the world's top models, and none of them are "sticks."
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sparkle wrote:Hun, 1981 doesn't agree with me, but he has tact and doesn't constantly talk about murdering people and he doesn't for some reason have a bizarre dislike of me. I have never done anything to u. What's ur problem?
Hey, I don't talk about murdering people.

Yeah, I wish that jocks and sports fans would crawl into a sewer and die!

But wishing somebody dead, and talking about killing somebody, is NOT the same thing!

I never said I was going to kill anybody!

I only said that I wish some people would die.

Now I advocate the death penalty for pedophiles and rapists.

But again, that is NOT murder. The death penalty is imposed by a court of law for someone found guilty. So, I talk about executing people, but I always emphasize that it should be a sentence passed by a court of law.

You fail to understand the meaning of words, another words, you lack reading comprehension. But, it's really not your fault. You're just a product of our educational system. They don't teach shit in school these days, except how to fold paper footballs.

So, you misinterpret my words. Go read Websters Dictionary!

Also, it's not that I dislike you. I don't have a bizarre dislike of you.

Gee! I thought I was paranoid!

You assumed that I had something against you from the very start when I responded to your first forum post.

For example:

In my topic titled A LOW-LIFE SPORTS-SCUM SUBSCRIBED ME TO SPORTS ILLUSTRATED! when I talked about ripping up a sports magazine that I didn't want to pay for.

You said . . .
sparkle wrote:Ripping it up was a little extreme, Fat Man. Couldn't you have donated it to a library? Anything that gets kids reading has merit. Are you sure it wasn't a gift from someone?
And I responded by saying . . .
Fat Man wrote:No, it wasn't a gift from anyone.

A couple of weeks ago, our forum was raided by SPAMmers from 4chan.org and we were all harassed by these moronic sports-tards. But I got the worse of it.

My E-mail address, phone number, and my residential address was posted at Encyclopedia Dramatica, and then I got a bunch of harassing phone calls, and a flood of E-mail subscription to all kinds of trashy Sports Newsletters, to which I had to unsubscribe. I don't like having my in-box flooded with worthless sports trash!

Also, I'm sure the public libraries have plenty of Sports Illustrated magazines, so why should I donate one more?

Also, there are far better magazines to get kids reading. Astronomy magazines are the best, because they have a lot of beautiful photos of galaxies, stars clusters, and planetary images.

National Geographic magazines are also very good.

Who in Hell wants to look at a bunch of photos of ugly ape-men in tight pants?

Also, I just hope that the cost of the subscription does not get charged to my bank account.
And then you assumed that it was an attack on you.

So, you responded by saying . . . . .
sparkle wrote:Gee, sorry I made a comment, and I don't know how your inner city schools are, but here, you'd be lucky to get a Sports Illustrated. I'd be happy to call and change the address for you. I prefer Scientific American or Redbook myself, but it wasn't necessary to jump down my throat about it! Is this not a friendly board? :(

---

Jade

I wasn't jumping down your throat.

I was merely saying that I did not want to be charged for a magazine that I did not order.

I was not angry at you. I was merely expressing my anger about getting a magazine that I did not order, and that I do not want to pay for it.

So, yes, I was angry.

But not at you! OK?

I only said that the magazine was not a gift from anyone, because I had been getting harassing E-mails from these zoo-tramp sports fans who raided our forum from 4chan.org, and that I had been getting harassing phone calls, and that is why I ripped up the sports-trash-rag!

OK?

So, I wasn't jumping down your throat.

I was expressing my anger, but it was not directed at you.

You misinterpret everything I say.

But than, it's really not your fault.

They just don't teach reading comprehension in high school these days.

It's not enough to know how to read, but to also understand what you read.

Reading is more than just seeing a string of words in a sentence and pronouncing them correctly. It's also understanding what the words mean.

Our schools only teach the basic mechanics of reading and pronouncing words, but not how to comprehend the meaning of the words.

But as I have said before, it's really not your fault.

In high school, they only teach how to fold paper footballs.

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

If people are harassing u, this is why, although I would not be shocked if u are doing it to urself or intentionally bringing it on urself. Calling me stupid? U are way out of line. Why destroy a magazine because u don't want to pay for it? Doesn't even make any freaking sense.

U went to the same educational system I went to, hun, so u sincerely think ur smarter than me? I never called u stupid. I think u are a very unhappy man who needs something positive in his life. Maybe volunteer somewhere. Volunteer at a local school or hospital. Write to lonely soldiers in Iraq. Be a more positive person and maybe the world will seem less ugly and threatening.

Oh, and u should call ur bank and ask about reversing the overdraft charges since it was fraud and not ur fault and on limited income. Happened to my abuela once.
Last edited by sparkle on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
sparkle

Post by sparkle »

Also English is not my first language so as for not understanding, maybe I am missing something?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sparkle wrote:If people are harassing u, this is why, although I would not be shocked if u are doing it to urself or intentionally bringing it on urself. Calling me stupid? U are way out of line. Why destroy a magazine because u don't want to pay for it? Doesn't even make any freaking sense.

U went to the same educational system I went to, hun, so u sincerely think ur smarter than me? I never called u stupid. I think u are a very unhappy man who needs something positive in his life. Maybe volunteer somewhere. Volunteer at a local school or hospital. Write to lonely soldiers in Iraq. Be a more positive person and maybe the world will seem less ugly and threatening.

Oh, and u should call ur bank and ask about reversing the overdraft charges since it was fraud and not ur fault and on limited income. Happened to my abuela once.
I did not bring on the harassing myself.

I was not the only one here who was harassed. Others have received harassing E-mails as well. But the reason I got the worst of it was because somebody had posted my phone number and my residential address at Encyclopedia Dramatic, which is illegal as Hell.

Now, as for my bank over-draft, I'm getting that taken care of. I'm getting a new debit card, and I'm getting the money refunded back into my account, is going to take 10 day to straighten out this mess, but until then, I'm screwed.

If you had read some of my previous forum posts, then you should know this.

Go back and read those forum posts again.

I'm not going to keep on repeating this because I'm getting tired of chewing the same cabbage over and over again and again.

I did not bring on the harassing intentionally.

All I did is openly criticize sports and the declining quality of education.

HELLO!

This is after all an anti-sports forum!

HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!

And this is the USA, where we are suppose to have freedom of speech.

But NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I guess we're not suppose to criticize sports!

But then, they don't teach anything about the Constitution in high school anymore, the only teach how to . . . . . . . Ah! Never mind.

You also have another problem.

You have poor memory!

You need to go back and read some of my forum posts over again.

Now, I'm starting to get really angry!

I DO NOT DESERVE WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME!

YOU GOT THAT??? BIMBO!!!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Oh! And by the way.

I destroyed a sports magazine because I hate sports! OK???

Or is there a law against hating sports?

Remember, this is an anti-sports forum!

If you don't like it, then go join a pro-sports forum!

Now, get off my case! OK???

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Oh, I guess after I had directed you to read my forum post titled THE HORSE THIEVES AMONG US! which describes the bullying and harassment I suffered in school as a kid, that all just went over your head!

I was harassed and bullied in school because I was no good at sports, and that was due to a crippled up left knee, the result of a car accident.

Oh, now I just remembered.

You once mentioned that you were a fashion model yourself.

Now I get it.

You're perfect. You're tall and slender and I'm a short fat obese little cripple!

So I guess I deserved everything that had happened to me.

Now I understand!

Sports and the fashion industry. Two sides of the same rotten coin.

The fashion industry is as much a part of the same evil the plagues this country as sports!

I have no use for either one!

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

U wonder why someone would be mean? U call me stupid and a bimbo and u think this is how a gentleman conducts himself? U don't know me. I am trying to better myself with education and university. I am not some "easy" woman. I don't dress in a way that would imply that. I do not act like that. Where u get these ideas! I don't know!

I see what you say over and over, but you do not listen. U don't listen. I try to help, and if I missed something on talking bank chanrges and telling u how to fix your phone, I am sorry .

No one deserves to be bullied, and I think after all u been through, u should know. The most important thing in life is not physical beauty. It doesn't last forever. U cannot take money with u when u die. When u are nasty to people, shame on u. Being a big person is not shameful, but having small and petty character is.

I am from a place where soccer and baseball rule. It is very annoying and upsetting with the problems and fights caused by the games and alcohol. It is tearing my great nation apart. That is why I come here, besides I never catch a ball IN MY LIFE! ;)
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

sparkle wrote:Hun, 1981 doesn't agree with me, but he has tact and doesn't constantly talk about murdering people and he doesn't for some reason have a bizarre dislike of me
Thanks. :D As I keep saying, we should make the most of any new members we get. Including the sports bores, they can be fun to mess with and some of them are so stupid they can't even make a point against us. The only people I have no use for are the spammers and their stupid links for medicine or porn! Thankfully I haven't seen any of them round here since I've joined. This board seems to be well-defended against irritating spambots.

I see you're making a lot of posts on here! Well, for me it helps that I'm sat on my backside in front of the computer screen for several hours a day. It pays off when it comes to post counts.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
sparkle

Post by sparkle »

Yes! There is room for everyone who can respectfully talk and listen. No one will always agree with everyone.
Earl

Post by Earl »

sparkle wrote:There is room for everyone who can respectfully talk and listen. No one will always agree with everyone.
That should be our motto.