Bad Sport (article)

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Skul
Forum Admin

Bad Sport (article)

Post by Skul »

Another anti-sport article entitled Bad Sport can be found here.

My favourite part of this article is the part that mentions how threatened the sports bores feel by other hobbies, and so brand them as "sad". It's true, they do feel threatened by them. No idea why, since sport is omnipresent and indestructable, right?

Anyway, a good read.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Bad Sport (article)

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:Another anti-sport article entitled Bad Sport can be found here.

My favourite part of this article is the part that mentions how threatened the sports bores feel by other hobbies, and so brand them as "sad". It's true, they do feel threatened by them. No idea why, since sport is omnipresent and indestructable, right?

Anyway, a good read.
Yep, it was a good read. It makes me realize how lucky we are to have cable so we can avoid the constant barrage of sports programming. Because no matter what time it is there is always some kind of ball game on ready to interrupt TV programming with some insanely boring sports ballet just when I've decided to sit down and watch TV. But now I have a remote and a choice, And I NEVER watch sports. So cable programmers, if you're listening, stop putting sports on standard cable! Make the sports fans pay for it!

I Hope We Lose!