What to do

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:Wrong, Ray, it's "your a FAG"

They have no conception of the difference between your and you're.
oh yeah ha ha haha --hey samdaman is online and lurking right now.

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

:shock: Dun dun DUUUNNN! :shock:

:lol:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

this website really is a joke. Im cracking up just comming on here. take this guy from example:

"We should also find some way to spread the word about this website so we can truly eradicate sports from the face of the earth.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! "

yeah um.....first off there are way more sports likers than sports haters its like 2,000 to millions. sports have been around since the beeginning of civilazation, and i don't think they will go away by 12 nerd faggots cumming on this fag site bitching about why they fear sports and how they will take over the world. Jesus if u fags got the word out then ur site exists then you would get just ABUSED by society. have a nice day fruits.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Fag, fag, fag. Is that your favourite word because you are one? Try extending your vocabulary.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

wow, you sure showed me. because i called you a fag that makes me a fag because i can't come up with something diffrent. Is that what ur mommy told you to type as a good cumback while she blows you? How about queer, homo, pussy, fudge packer, cum swallower, cock sucker, San Franciscoite, or just gay? Why did you want me to call you other names. Next will u want me to call you my bitch? Get a life and play sports fag.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Samdaman wrote:wow, you sure showed me. because i called you a fag that makes me a fag because i can't come up with something diffrent. Is that what ur mommy told you to type as a good cumback while she blows you? How about queer, homo, pussy, fudge packer, cum swallower, cock sucker, San Franciscoite, or just gay? Why did you want me to call you other names. Next will u want me to call you my bitch? Get a life and play sports fag.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha man, you are hilarious. My advice to you is to stay off this forum before you blow your top. And maybe have your blood pressure checked.

P.S. Yes, he did show you. He exposed you for the lunatic you are.

P.P.S. What happened to that dancing avatar?

I Hope We Lose!