Sports fans are unbelievably irritating

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
horizxon

Sports fans are unbelievably irritating

Post by horizxon »

First of all I'd like to say hi to the forum. Its great that there are other people that hate sports as much as I do. I dont get why so many people find it fun to watch boring repetitive sport games for hours. I dont understand it.

True Story (Well not really a story): I live above a bar and at 3am Saturday night a group of sport fans started chanting "lets go yankees [clap-clap clap-clap-clap]." They are clearly insane. Why do you care? What the hell do you care if they win? There is nothing to be excited about. Every game is the same as all the other games. Stupid. Pointless. Idiots!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Sports fans are unbelievably irritating

Post by Ray »

horizxon wrote:First of all I'd like to say hi to the forum. Its great that there are other people that hate sports as much as I do. I dont get why so many people find it fun to watch boring repetitive sport games for hours. I dont understand it.

True Story (Well not really a story): I live above a bar and at 3am Saturday night a group of sport fans started chanting "lets go yankees [clap-clap clap-clap-clap]." They are clearly insane. Why do you care? What the hell do you care if they win? There is nothing to be excited about. Every game is the same as all the other games. Stupid. Pointless. Idoits!
Welcome, comrade!

I Hope We Lose!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

I'm glad my moods aren't dictated by whether some team wins or loses. It's nice not to have to be depressed all week because of the outcome of some dumb game. :roll:

There was a game on at 3 a.m.?
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Welcome, welcome, horizxon!
abitagirl wrote:There was a game on at 3 a.m.?
Maybe we're having more influence than we thought...? They're putting 'games' on at ungodly hours, now. :P
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
horizxon

Post by horizxon »

No there was no game. They just sporadically started chanting.

Another story (well non sequitur) I was in modells (a sporting goods store) to buy some shoes and there was this beefy guy with his girlfriend looking at the display shoes by some company that makes shoes with team names and colors plastered all over them. His girlfriend suggests a pair with some team and he responds "ughf, I'd rather cut off my foot." The way he said it was funny. Like it was a genuine statement.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

horizxon wrote:No there was no game. They just sporadically started chanting.

Another story (well non sequitur) I was in modells (a sporting goods store) to buy some shoes and there was this beefy guy with his girlfriend looking at the display shoes by some company that makes shoes with team names and colors plastered all over them. His girlfriend suggests a pair with some team and he responds "ughf, I'd rather cut off my foot." The way he said it was funny. Like it was a genuine statement.
:) Yep, he is a sports fan alright. I don't understand the ramifications of liking one team over another. There must be a whole series of characteristics associated with each team but I don't have a clue what they might be. To me, they're all the same. I'd rather cut off my HEAD than wear ANY article of clothing with ANY team name on it!

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

horizxon wrote:...there was this beefy guy with his girlfriend looking at the display shoes by some company that makes shoes with team names and colors plastered all over them. His girlfriend suggests a pair with some team and he responds "ughf, I'd rather cut off my foot." The way he said it was funny. Like it was a genuine statement.
Hell, he probably was serious. You never know with these... is 'people' the right word to use? Maybe 'sub-humans'... yeah. You never know with these sub-humans.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!