SPORTS MUST BE OUTLAWED AND SPORTS FANS IMPRISONED NOW!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: SPORTS MUST BE OUTLAWED AND SPORTS FANS IMPRISONED NOW!!!

Post by Fat Man »

sparkle wrote:
Fat Man wrote:
sparkle wrote:Right, 1981. The absolute worst thing anyone can do if trying not to attract attention is throw childish fits. I absolutely hate sports. Yuck. But I don't say I wish all athletes should be in prison and I don't think Fat Man feels that way.
Football players who rape, sports fans who riot in the streets destroying property, bullies who physically assault people, and anyone who steals from my bank account, they all belong in jail.

Not IN the jail, but UNDER the jail!!!

Now if sports fans would just sit there quietly drooling after the games are over instead of rioting in the streets, then fine! They should either just clap their hands and say "DUH HUH! WE WON!" or cry in their beer and say "DUH HUH! THEY LOST!", then after that, they should just go home from the games in an orderly fashion and . . . . . shut the fuck up!
Excuse you. There's a difference between hating the sport and hating all individuals that play sports. You say they treat you so bad and yet you critisize them with such a broad brush? Maybe a fat nerd stole from your account. You don't know.

I'm sure you've done and said things you'd regret, and you're not a representation of all white men who don't like sports. When u make it an Us vs. Them thing, you isolate yourself and moss out on making your point and coming to a better understanding. You just have this wall of anger I can't figure out.
I suggest you read some of my other posts.

Go to my topic that I had titled THE HORSE THIEVES AMONG US!

http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... f=1&t=4425

Then perhaps after having read about my experiences in school, and how I was even beaten and raped at the age of 17 by an older man, you will understand where I'm coming from.

Also, sports fans and jocks like to paint people with a broad smear brush!

According to them, anybody who doesn't like sports is a sissy a queer or a faggot at best, or unpatriotic at the worse, or both!

Now, go click on the link I provided and read my topic.

Go on! Check it out! Then tell me what you think!

OK???
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

I know. You talk about your rape a lot. A lot. I'm sorry that happened. Bad things have happened to me too, but I don't paint all men as rapists because of a sour experiance. Who said all sports fans think all other ppl are sissies or faggots? I mean, you've had gay football players who would really resent you saying that, men like Roy Simmons and David Kopay. Plus, isn't ur argument you're better than them? Your just as bad as some overgrown orangutan who thinks all men who don't play sports are "fags."

I think your a person whose perspective was changed by rape, and u view any act of "masculinity" with fear and hatred, and really, that isn't much better than being a football playing, date-raping jock when you're threatening to hurt ppl. Can't u see you're not any better?
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

sparkle wrote:I know. You talk about your rape a lot. A lot. I'm sorry that happened. Bad things have happened to me too, but I don't paint all men as rapists because of a sour experiance. Who said all sports fans think all other ppl are sissies or faggots? I mean, you've had gay football players who would really resent you saying that, men like Roy Simmons and David Kopay. Plus, isn't ur argument you're better than them? Your just as bad as some overgrown orangutan who thinks all men who don't play sports are "fags."

I think your a person whose perspective was changed by rape, and u view any act of "masculinity" with fear and hatred, and really, that isn't much better than being a football playing, date-raping jock when you're threatening to hurt ppl. Can't u see you're not any better?
You know Sparkle, you're really beginning to annoy me. OK?

I don't view every act of masculinity with fear and hatred, nor to I paint ALL men as rapists. I'm a guy and I haven't raped anyone. Ray, Earl, and Skul, the board moderators and all the other male members of this forum are not rapists. So, why do you say that I paint ALL men as rapists?

Most intelligent men do not rape. Statistics show that most pedophiles have a lower than average IQ so it's mostly morons who rape.

Also, I have no wish to hurt people unless they hurt me.

Anyone who hacks into another person's bank account is breaking the law, and should be in jail for that!

Real men do not bully people around who are either smaller, or weaker, or vulnerable in some way. No, a real man would step in to protect someone from a bully.

Therefore, any jock, or anybody, who bullies people around are NOT real men. They are cowards!

Now, if some people like sports, then fine! I don't have a problem with that.

But why can't they accept the fact that not everybody is interested in sports?

I accept that fact that not everybody likes the same things I like. I don't go around beating up on people who don't like chess, or classical music or reading books.

So, why should I get bullied around just simply because I'm not interested in sports?

I assume that you have read my topic THE HORSE THIEVES AMONG US! at: http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... f=1&t=4425

The bullying I experienced in school came not only from the other students, but also from some of the teachers as well.

Now, if I'm not mistaken, I believe that punching someone in the stomach with a basketball as hard as one can, or grabbing someone by the shoulders and bashing his head against a brick wall, I believe that is called assault and battery, which is a criminal offense. I was 11 years old when that occurred.

It's was bad enough when the bullying came from other students in my school, but it's even worse when it came from adults who should have known better.

The USA is NOT a free country. We are under a dictatorship! A sports dictatorship! The jocks in our schools and the PE coaches fancy themselves as self-appointed sports enforcers, or the Sports Police, who feel that it's their job to make sure everybody conforms to their unwritten rules.

There is no written law in any of the legal statute books that requires us to like sports.

So, I guess I'm only guilty of breaking their unwritten laws, and it appears that breaking unwritten laws entails greater consequences and greater punishment than breaking real laws.

Perfect example:

Jocks have committed rape and gotten off with only a slap on the wrist. Not even that!

And now, I'm being harassed, just simply because I have been one of the most outspoken critics of sports on these forums. I have clocked in over 1,400 posts on these forums since I had joined about a year ago back on February 12,2009 which incidentally was the 200th birthday of Charles Darwin.

I'm not the only forum member here who has been sexually molested (I won't mention names) so in the telling of my own experiences, I have been open and honest. I have literally spilled my guts on these forums, and most members here have been sympathetic. Do you think it's easy for me to discuss these things so openly? No, it's not! I use my own life's experience to show just how bad it can be.

Some members had talked about how in their school districts, math teachers had been fired to hire more athletic coaches, or how residential areas had been bulldozed to make room for new sports arenas under what is called "eminent domain" and how the home owners received less than the initial value of their houses.

We are living under a sports dictatorship. The USA is just another third world Banana Republic.

So, after reading through my many forum posts, and the forum posts of other members, you should understand the source of my great anger.

Now, I'm not the only forum member who has been harassed. A few other members had received some harassing E-mails, but I have gotten the worst of it. That is because someone had posted my phone number and my residential address over at Encyclopedia Dramatica, so I had been getting harassing phone calls and receiving sports magazines to which I have not subscribed.

So, I had been opening the envelopes, placing a note in them saying that I refuse to pay for something I did not order, then resealing the envelopes and writing on the front, RETURN TO SENDER and dropping them in the mail slot.

I'm getting a new debit card. That way, the magazine subscriptions that I did not order can not be charged to my bank account.

Also, from now on, I'm not going to order anything on line using my debit card. If I see something that I want to order, like a book, or a music CD, or a movie DVD, or any software, I will call their toll-free number and place my order over the phone, then I will mail them a money order through the snail mail. It will take longer to receive my order, but it is also less risky.

So, I'm now being forced to do things the primitive way, thanks to all those low-life scum-bag redneck sports-loving Hee-Haw zoo-tramp Alley Oops out there!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Sparkle wrote:You know Sparkle, you're really beginning to annoy me. OK?
I don't think Sparkle's that bad. But I'll tell you what was - that collection of guestbook comments put up yesterday! Bloody hell, these 4channers do have very active imaginations. And I'm sure they're just as romantically deprived as myself given some of the things they told us about their... erm, "self-stimulation" habits!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
sparkle

Post by sparkle »

Fat Man wrote:(Fat Man's post)
Honestly, I want u to stop harassing me today, and u know what I mean, and not just on the boards. I never said u said all men were rapists, but all men who like sports in ur opinion, are rapists.

If u think western countries which are known for hundreds of years as the greatest countries on earth (US, UK, Canada), are third world countries, go actually live in one. I have family from a third world country. I doubt u would last long.

U are so right. Real men don't bully, and what are u doing to me right now?
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

He's physically handicapped and needs a social worker to help him with things(no offense to fatman) so of course he wouldn't last asking him to go there its akin to asking him to commit suicide unless he has a helper of sorts. Being born in a 3rd world country and most of my family still lives there too so I would know.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I see the barrage of manic comments has been wiped off the guestbook. Well, they were funny, but they had absolutely no relevance whatsoever. The /sp/ thugs at 4chan have really gone off the rails now. Perhaps there is a big game on soon and they need to cool off some steam on here so they don't get too mad and collapse before it kicks off? But I'm glad you kept the Brit-stereotyping comment. That was funny. :lol: But I don't know anyone who talks like that. (I don't know many people, for that matter. :lol: )

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Sparkle, please don't quote an entire post, especially one that long.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
i_like_1981

Re: SPORTS MUST BE OUTLAWED AND SPORTS FANS IMPRISONED NOW!!

Post by i_like_1981 »

Fat Man wrote:Yes, and any nerd or techno-geek who was hired by the jocks to hack into my account, he is no longer a true nerd or geek anymore! He is a traitor to all of his fellow nerds and geeks everywhere.

He is worse than a jock, he is a fascist Nazi jock collaborator.
From what I have seen, the person who ordered the 4chan raid on our site was known as "Brittfar", a geek-turned-jock who was apparently severely bullied at school yet has now defected to the side of sports. He left a comment on here in which he claimed to have been beaten up frequently at school. He should really be ashamed of himself! As an ex-bully victim, he should damn well know how it feels to suffer in the name of sports! It doesn't matter if he doesn't want to side with us but for getting all his 4chan /sp/ buddies to gang up on people who are really more like him than he wants to believe he is nothing more than, as you say, a fascist Nazi jock collaborator. He's just scared of them; wants to seem cool and togh because like a lot of us he failed to do that at the time when it was most important, high school! He is a traitor! String him up! Well, he's not getting any sympathy from me. If he went through worse than I or any one of us here did, I couldn't care less, because he has let it take control of his life and want to eliminate any opposition that may remind him of his past. A fascist Nazi jock collaborator indeed.

Best regards,
i_like_1981