Moving VERY SOON!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
blackdog4444

Moving VERY SOON!

Post by blackdog4444 »

Well unfortunatly I probably won't be on for a little bit because we gotta move and change our Internet service and, of course, move this beast of a computer. Fortunatly, we're not moving far so it shouldn't take TERRIBLY long, unless my mom or her fiance for some reason slip up on something [like usual] and it pushes back the set up. Then I gotta go and help settle things and help them after busting my butt off packing my mess-of-a-room. At least we aren't moving cross country like we did a couple moves ago [Delaware to Iowa - I got sick so I hated that with a passion :roll: ].
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Moving VERY SOON!

Post by Ray »

I am sorry to hear that! This place won't be the same until you're back and setting the forum straight again!

Maybe you can use the library computers. I did that for a couple of weeks once. While I was waiting for internet service.

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Hope you won't be away for too long. See ya when we see ya!
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Blackdog are you in a military family perhaps? Well I wish you good luck in you're new home and safe traveling. Lol, I know how long and boring car rides can be also. Come back and visit anytime! :D
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

No I am not in a military family [thankfully]. We're only moving a few streets away.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Oh...only a few streets away no wonder you didn't seem so sad to leave... Well that's a good thing then. :D
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Who wouldn't be sad leaving this street??? This place eats up money and it's not all that good.