HELP! I'M BEING HARASSED THROUGH PHONE CALLS AND E-MAILS!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
rotten

Re: HELP! I'M BEING HARASSED THROUGH PHONE CALLS AND E-MAILS!

Post by rotten »

i_like_1981 wrote: And of course, one request to change my Live password, which I shall now proceed to refuse.
i_like_1981
I love filling out those requests with incorrect info.

Farman. Just because the phone number does not show up on your caller id does not mean the phone company can't track the number. I would seriously report this to the police imediTly. Tell them that you fell your life is being threatened. Make sure you are polite though and I wouldn't make any sports hating remarks.
Where the gym teacher was always mad, And as far as we could tell, he only exercised his right to yell - Josh Joplin Group- Dutch Wonderland
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, coach.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

rotten wrote:
i_like_1981 wrote: And of course, one request to change my Live password, which I shall now proceed to refuse.
i_like_1981
I love filling out those requests with incorrect info.

Farman. Just because the phone number does not show up on your caller id does not mean the phone company can't track the number. I would seriously report this to the police imediTly. Tell them that you fell your life is being threatened. Make sure you are polite though and I wouldn't make any sports hating remarks.
I dialed 911 this evening, and two police officers dropped by. I did explain that I'm a member of an anti-sports forum, but I was polite and I didn't make any sports hating remarks, but only that I'm a member of an anti-sports forum.

Anyway . . . . .

There has been some new developments this evening, which I will explain later in a new topic.

There is a web site called Encyclopedia Dramatica and on it is posted a picture of me and some contact information. I'm not going to post a link to the web site.

They put up some contact information, a link to my E-mail address, my phone number, and my home address where I live!!!

So now I'm really frightened!!!

I showed the officers the Encyclopedia Dramatica web site, and the contact information that is posted there.

Now, I said I didn't give a damn what they are saying about me, because I'm use to insults, but I want that contact information removed from that despicable web site.

Because of this, I'm afraid to go out now.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Last Saturday was the worst.

During the evening I got one harassing call after another about 5 minutes apart.

I actually got a chance to talk with one of them when he asked me why I didn't like sports.

I told him that I was simply not interested in sports, I said look, if you like sports that's fine! I have other interests. I don't expect everybody to like the same things I like, yet you sports fans can not accept that fact that not everybody likes sports.

There are many other things in this world besides sports.

And he responded by asking, like what? Sports is all there is.

So, I pointed out there is art and music, there is science, I like to study Astronomy, I enjoy working on oil paintings, I would like to get back to building radio controlled airplanes, so many other things besides sports.

And he said that sounded so gay.

Then I asked him, you're talking on a cell phone, right? You like watching sports on a great big fancy flat screen TV. Right? You have all kinds of fancy technological toys that almost everybody has these days. Right? So where do you suppose all of this comes from.

I'll tell you where it comes from!

It all comes from the nerds and geeks who studied science and math in school. That's where it all comes from. It comes from the nerds and techno-geeks that you hate so much, that you enjoyed beating up on in school just simply because they didn't care for sports.

Sorry to bring you sad tidings of bad news but . . . . .

. . . . . there is no Santa Clause, little boy!

Then I hung up on him!

After that, there was no more harassing calls every 5 minutes.

I assume he was the one who kept dialing and hanging up every 5 minutes, then he finally decided to talk to me, and asked me why I hate sports.

Then after that, no more calls.

I have no way of knowing if all those earlier call were the same person because my caller ID kept saying UNKNOWN CALLER.

Why can't these sports fans except the fact that not everybody likes sports?

I don't expect everybody to like the same things I like. I don't go around beating up on people who don't like to play Chess, or listen to classical music, or enjoy studying science.

But sports fans like to beat up on anybody who doesn't like sports.

I'm sorry, but I have to say this, Jocks and sports fans (not all but many) are the dregs of society!

I rest my case.
Last edited by Fat Man on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

greencom

Post by greencom »

Hi Fatman,
I think we all know that sports fans cannot be reasoned with. Sports as we know it would not even exist without the amazing technology made possible by brilliant scientists engineers and technicians around the world. How could could the monkeyboy fans watch their monkeyboy players on the field without television , satellites etc? Yes we all know this but don't expect to get through to them, I've given up. Don't forget that most of the nasty posts are made by immature teenagers and young adults so I don't even consider them valid and you shouldn't either. They have a lot of growing up to do, they don't run the world thank God.
Greencom
Earl

Post by Earl »

I'm amazed that the harrassing phone calls stopped (at least for the time being). That's not what I would have expected. Sounds to me like the caller needs to get a life. Actually, the immature tone of the harrassing caller's questions seems to indicate that he needs to finish going to school. :roll:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Re: HELP! I'M BEING HARASSED THROUGH PHONE CALLS AND E-MAILS

Post by i_like_1981 »

Hank wrote:
Fat Man wrote:But I'm really not into the hero trip.

I merely stand up for what I believe in. I have stood up to bullies, losing more fights than I had won, but I would still continue to stand against bullies.

When I was a kid going to school, my heroes were historical figures like Nicolas Copernicus, Galileo, Kepler, Isaak Newton, Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, and Edwin Hubble and more recent well known people like Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawkins, Isaak Asimov, Arthur C Clark, etc. etc.

There are far greater accomplishments than chasing a ball. A dog can chase a ball.

Anyway . . . . .

Once again Hank . . .

Thank you very much.
Cool story, bro. I'm not a fan of trips either. Either way, I still think you should be an hero.

Also, I think 1981 is a pretty cool guy. eh doesn't taek shit from bullies and doesn't afraid of anything.
Oh really do you? How kind. That's really so nice. I wouldn't expect to hear such kind words on myself coming from a PLANT FROM 4CHAN!

By the way, Fat Man, when he says "an hero" he is referring to someone who commits suicide over something seemingly insignificant. That's what he's saying you should be.

I was getting a bit suspicious why he was always putting "an" in front of "hero", a word that starts with a consonant. That doesn't work in English. There are a few cases when you can put "a" in front of a word that begins with a vowel (like "a usurper") but as far as I know "an" ALWAYS goes in front of a word beginning with a vowel. I didn't think it was because, like most sports fans, he was too stupid to differentiate between different grammatical and word forms (like all the sports fans who keep using "your" instead of "you're"). No, there had to be some sort of significant meaning. What did the words "an hero" entail?

So I checked out the definition on Urban Dictionary. Thank God for that site. And the rest... you've been told.

So he's been insulting you all this time.

It's cleared up now. I think I'll have a cup of tea as reward for my detective services.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Thanks for the research, i_like_1981. You should reward yourself with a cup of tea. Some of the members of the 4chan sports board are decent, but the trolls are "Anonymous" cowards. Otherwise, they would have posted in the forum as honest critics of this website instead of spamming and lying. Their attempts to hurt this website have failed. Several of them have just now considered raiding an anti-bullying website. I know that our website is controversial, and I can see how decent individuals with athletic backgrounds or an interest in sports would be offended by it. But an anti-bullying website? What decent person would be opposed to such a website? How pathetic. Incidentally, perhaps this episode will teach a few of the members of our forum to have more respect for critical but decent posters such as Polite24, SportsGuy92, Tony, and Andy.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:. . . . .Their attempts to hurt this website have failed. Several of them have just now considered raiding an anti-bullying website. I know that our website is controversial, and I can see how decent individuals with athletic backgrounds or an interest in sports would be offended by it. But an anti-bullying website? What decent person would be opposed to such a website? How pathetic. . . . .
I was over at the anti-bullying forum a little while ago, and so far, no raid yet.

Then I checked the Members List which is an alphabetic index, and sure enough urafaget is a registered member.

One of the zoo-tramps over at 4chan said that he was going to register under the user name urafaget.

So, I clicked on his user name and sent him the following PM . . . . .
Good afternoon Urafaget.

I know that you are from 4chan.org/sp

Last night I was over at 4chan and there has been some discussion of raiding this forum.

DON'T EVEN THINK IT!

I have already sent a PM to the web master of this forum warning him of a possible raid on this forum, and have even advised the web master that you should be banned because you have come to this anti-bullying forum under false pretenses.

It's bad enough to raid an anti-sports forum.

But to raid an anti-bullying forum???

How low can you go???

You tell all your redneck buddies over at 4chan that I'm on to you.

You got that? JIMBO!!!
So, I'm a heading him off at the pass!

Now he'll probably go back to that 4chan sewer that he crawled out of and tell them that jig is up because Fat Man 1951 is on to him!

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

Well, they probably should give up soon. I wouldn't worry. :) How long can this go on?
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

OK, here is the latest development.

I just got up from a short afternoon nap around 6:00 pm and I went over to the anti-bullying forum and it has been raided by someone called FriedPie4U.

I reported his harassing posts that have been directed toward me.

A couple of members came to my defense because this guy is obviously a troll who had launched an attack against me before I have even posted anything yet.

Here is one of his brief posts.
Btw, fat man 1951, you are all over the internet linked with your name, gerald s., i am the man you threatened over the phone regarding your sports illustrated subscription, and when i track you down, fatty weak humping heaving hog of life, i'm going to burn all your fatty junk food and make you run laps and then make you play some sports like i did in college!? Got that, fatso?
------------------------------
HERE FOR GREAT JUSTICE AGAINST A GUY WHO THREATENED TO BEAT ME UP FOR DOING MY JOB! HE'S ON YOUR FORUM! - THE SPORTS ILLUSTRATED GUY
On his signature below, he claims to be the guy I talked to on the phone when I canceled my subscription, and that I made threats against him.

BULLSHIT!

I made no threats against him. Yes I was pissed off when I was talking to him. Who wouldn't be? Especially when being billed for a subscription that I didn't order in the first place!!!

So, it turns out that at least one of the people who work at Sports Illustrated is a member of 4chan.org/sp.

Yeah! So that's how these Sports Magazines rake in all the money.

They are the self-appointed sports police patrolling the internet looking for people who don't like sports whom they can harass, then they somehow hack the system to get your residential address and charge you for subscriptions you didn't order.

That's how it works!

That's one of the ways sports makes money. It's called extortion!

I think Sports Illustrated should be shut down!

I just called their toll free number again this evening. A lady answered I informed her that the person I talked to last Saturday to get my subscription canceled is possibly a member of 4chan.org/sp and that I had been on the receiving end of cyber-bullying.

I explained to her what 4chan is and about how my residential address was posted at Encyclopedia Dramatica and how these web sites are responsible for cyber-bullying. I also mentioned that this person made some false claims that I had threatened him overt the phone when I did no such thing. I admitted I was angry when I called, but no threats were made.

Yeah, after I got my subscription canceled he asked if there was anything more they could do for me, and I made a sarcastic remark that I would like a free $100,000 dollar Hummer that they like to give to all the football players and I asked, "can I have one please? HUH? HUH? HUH?" and he hung up.

Then I told her that I'm going to find out how I can have charges filed against him, and against the entire staff at Sports Illustrated. I intend to find out if I can file charges against Sports Illustrated under the RICO statute, which is the Racketeer Influence Corrupt Organization statute.

I told her that I'm really pissed off by all of this and that Sports Illustrated is going down.

Then she replied by saying "I undersatand" then the line went dead.

She obviously hung up instead of redirecting my call to someone I could file my complaint.

Cowards! All of them!

I guess she must like working for Sports Illustrated because she's a cheap little two-bit jersey chasing whore and a slut who sucks jock cocks!

I don't know yet, but some how, some way, Sports Illustrated is going to go down!

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

This is just crazy.
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

OK, again, some more new developments.

I just now went over to the anti-bullying forum, and the harassing subjects posted against me have been deleted, and also,FriedPie4U appears to have been banned.

I went to the members list which is in alphabetical order, and his user name does not appear, so he must have been banned.

But urafaget is still on the list. But, again, he hasn't posted anything yet, so that's why he is not banned. I guess I really can't request that someone be banned until they actually post something that is in violation of the forum rules.

OK, I can live with that. But the harassing posted made against my by FriedPie4U I reported those posts to the moderators, and the offending posts have been deleted and FriedPie4U has been banned.

The web master has been put on alert for any more newcomers who have intentions of either SPAMing or harassing other forum members.

I'm going to let this thing cool down before I make my first post.

This FriedPie4U had a lot of nerve, coming to an anti-bullying forum just to start harassing and bullying me around.

But then, bullies are retards! A retarded sports fan is someone who would go into a battered spouses shelter and crack jokes about rape!

Why does sports attract so much scum?

These people (and I use that term loosely) are not human!

They are very unclear on the concept.

Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man wrote:So, it turns out that at least one of the people who work at Sports Illustrated is a member of 4chan.org/sp.

Yeah! So that's how these Sports Magazines rake in all the money.

They are the self-appointed sports police patrolling the internet looking for people who don't like sports whom they can harass, then they somehow hack the system to get your residential address and charge you for subscriptions you didn't order.

That's how it works!

That's one of the ways sports makes money. It's called extortion!

I think Sports Illustrated should be shut down!
Fat Man, I seriously doubt that Sports Illustrated has any 4chan sports board trolls on their payroll. Most, if not all, of the trolls are either teenagers or are in their early twenties, and are therefore not full-time employees. The individuals you have spoken to on the phone no doubt are full-time employees. At least this is a generalization that can safely be made. Please, Fat Man, enaging in paranoia is pointless and will not benefit you in the least. Sports Illustrated and other sports magazines do not practice extortion. This is ridiculous. Because of the enduring extreme popularity of sports, these magazines will always be in business. They don't waste their time deliberately charging unwanted subscriptions to people whom they know are not sports fans. In a way, Sports Illustrated is also being harassed by these trolls.
Fat Man wrote:I just called their toll free number again this evening. A lady answered I informed her that the person I talked to last Saturday to get my subscription canceled is possibly a member of 4chan.org/sp and that I had been on the receiving end of cyber-bullying.

I explained to her what 4chan is and about how my residential address was posted at Encyclopedia Dramatica and how these web sites are responsible for cyber-bullying. I also mentioned that this person made some false claims that I had threatened him overt the phone when I did no such thing. I admitted I was angry when I called, but no threats were made.

Yeah, after I got my subscription canceled he asked if there was anything more they could do for me, and I made a sarcastic remark that I would like a free $100,000 dollar Hummer that they like to give to all the football players and I asked, "can I have one please? HUH? HUH? HUH?" and he hung up.

Then I told her that I'm going to find out how I can have charges filed against him, and against the entire staff at Sports Illustrated. I intend to find out if I can file charges against Sports Illustrated under the RICO statute, which is the Racketeer Influence Corrupt Organization statute.

I told her that I'm really pissed off by all of this and that Sports Illustrated is going down.

Then she replied by saying "I undersatand" then the line went dead.

She obviously hung up instead of redirecting my call to someone I could file my complaint.

Cowards! All of them!

I guess she must like working for Sports Illustrated because she's a cheap little two-bit jersey chasing whore and a slut who sucks jock cocks!

I don't know yet, but some how, some way, Sports Illustrated is going to go down!
Fat Man, you've got to see the point of view of these two Sports Illustrated employees. The lady you spoke to probably has never even heard of 4chan or Encyclopedia Dramatica, anymore than I did before this whole three-ring circus started. (Remember, reader, I'm just an old fogy who's a newcomer to the Internet.) The reason why both of them hung up on you was because you were speaking to them the way that a crank would. How would you feel if you had been in their situation and you took a call from someone you didn't even know who would not speak calmly to you, but instead made some bitterly sarcastic remark or started making a threat? These two Sports Illustrated employees were just little people who have no power and probably have to put up with a lot of rude callers. As I once did just recently, ask someone who works in a drive-through at a fast-food joint how they feel when they have to deal with rude customers. It gets old in a hurry. Like I said, Fat Man, they're just little people. They hung up on you because you were rude to them. If you had been in their situation, you would have hung up, too. I know I would have. If you had been respectful to them, they likely would have been more sympathetic regarding your problem.

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

http://66.102.9.132/search?q=cache:FpjQ ... clnk&gl=uk

Check this link. Seriously, what have these people really got against us personally? Complaining about the site and what it stands for is fine in my book but stalking individual members and gathering information on them is way out of line. Cycloptichorn may have disliked me but at least he could draw a line on enough!
Oh, and I see Encyclopedia Dramatica's gotten into a bit of trouble in Australia. They had a bit about that on their site. Well, perhaps the site will not get shut down completely but it's good to know there is some other opposition to this network of hate!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Thanks for the link, 1981. I skimmed through the threads, shouldn't be surprised I see lots anonymous users. What's up with the accusation that this site deletes "every" post(pro-sport) that we don't agree on. They're just making up crap if they can't produce any evidence for it. If this site deleted most of them, the most threads would't make sense with responses to missing posts.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D